Reviews for Ice Blossom
Parnita chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
More more! There should be more!
Parnita chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Love at 1st sight! Haha!
& renji is bowled over! The real is better than the dreams ne? :))
Guest chapter 7 . 8/3/2013
Please update this story soon! It's good.
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
poor tetsuya!
really liking the plot and byakuya's sly mention of the path tetsuya already works.
Caitriona695 chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
What a lovely couple. Both of them are boken in their own way and it seems that if they can find an answer, they would be able to heal those breaks. Lovely story. (and you know I love Tetsuya anyway)

Thanks for writing for us. I look forward to future chapters.
Eva Galana chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Onward to the answers. The turn of events - with the pair of them realizing their feelings for each other, and then realization that they can take things slowly, allow it to build...that's rather nice. Especially with these two. And, with Kisuke on their side, helping them find answers, they should be able to get to the bottom of things fairly well.

Looking forward to the next update!
Eva Galana chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Ah, so now we have a bit more background, provided by Bya. As I thought - his hands are tied with regards to allowing Tet the freedom every born person should enjoy. I'll bet Bya felt awful telling Renji to 'back off'. I'm certain he'd want his cousin to be happy and loved.
Eva Galana chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Okay, now don't get me wrong here - but I'm a little angry with Byakuya. I mean, he's head of household...couldn't he protect Tet from their mean old noble relatives?

Done ranting at Bya. I know he walks a thin line as well. Ohhh...but maybe now that he's marrying into the royal family...hmmm...

Anyway, it's too bad that such obstacles are placed before Ren and Tet. Of course, if there were no obstacles, it wouldn't be a story, now, would it? *cheeky grin*
Eva Galana chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
And so they meet. I'm curious about the 'conditioning' the clan did to Tet. Seems rather mean. But, then again, they are.

I like this first meeting of these two - how they both have dreamt of the other; the jolt of their hands touching; the shy peeks at the other as they walked...very cute, very sweet.
Eva Galana chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Nice start. I like how we get to delve into Renji's opinion/search regarding 'The One' and how he came about those inspirations. The playful banter between him and Byakuya was nicely done as well - very friendly, with Bya loosening up ever so slightly. Onward to the next chapter...
Kee-Kee1996 chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
This story is so sweet. It makes me feel so giddy inside. Please updated.
RebelYeller chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Loving redstravaganza already! I just re-read this story for a refresher. Tetsuya is so adorbs. But I wonder what he was trying to tell Renji those two times, damn Tessai! lol.
Tomyallen chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Awww...this story is so cute. Kinda heart warming. I seriously hope that Renji and Ichigo kick some ass down at that prison seeing as it is obviously well deserved.

So happy to hear that REDSTRAVAGANZA has begun. One of my most favorite characters.

Keep up the good work, and I can't wait for some good Renji stuff this week.
Firebirdever chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Oh such powerfull truth in this chapter, so powerful words and so beautiful emotion. Cant wait to see what "troubles" the gang will meet in Itamigiri
RedHotRed chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
OMG, just want so bad for the stupid thing to be taken out of Tetsuya so that those two can relieve him of his virginity! I'm with Zabimaru, Tetsuya's reiatsu "makes me giddy." Comforting and cuddling is really cute, but I can't wait for Renji to make his move! Love the story! Update again soon!