Reviews for Basic Instinct
hhhstephaniefan chapter 22 . 7/30/2013
I have read this story 5 times and i never get tired of it. A few months ago you had posted a sequel. why did'nt you follow up on that? I would be delighted if you went ahead with the sequel . it has such potential
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 22 . 8/26/2012
I couldn't help but laugh throughout the tutu ordeal with Hunter and Toby. Such an adorable scene. As for the ending, I thought that maybe Randy would have escaped leaving things open for a sequel at some point. That would have been a bit nightmarish for me LOL! The chapter was well written and well placed. The story closed on its own perfectly, but I never had any doubt about that. Kudos for a job well done!
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 21 . 8/26/2012
They've gone through so much in this story from the beginning and even now they faced yet another trial in their relationsihip, the livelihood of their third child. I'm hoping that things will eventually work out for them and that we will see them live happily ever after...I'd say sure thing had this been the last chapter but knowing there's now one more left, I just dont know LOL! Onto finishing this story out!
Lissa003 chapter 22 . 8/1/2012
Wow what an ending. I like Randy a little crazy but not psycho. Never the less this story is great and had me continuously wanting more. Thank you!
AttitudeEraChick chapter 20 . 7/28/2012
Yay. What kind of laptop? They're both badasses. I thought Steph would die after crashing the suv.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 19 . 7/28/2012
Hunter's escape from the chair was badass! I could totally see that happening in a Segal movie. Good job.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 18 . 7/28/2012
I'm curious by both! Hope the next chapter has 2 sections.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 17 . 7/28/2012
Wow. I can't believe Hunter willingly tied himself. I was hoping he thought Orton was bluffing with actually stabbing Steph and manage to wrestle with him to remove the knife. And Orton's creepy level is reminding of that awkward trip on Santa's lap when you're at that age to stop believing in him...that weird feeling.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 16 . 7/28/2012
I hope Steph's developed some kick ass martial arts like J Lo's character in Enough and takes Orton out.
AttitudeEraChick chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
I LOVE STEPHANIE'S CYNICAL HUMOR IN THIS FIC
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 22 . 7/15/2012
Very sorry to hear about your loss, hope everything's going well now. And sorry for not reviewing this fic in the end. But it was so beautifully written! Another one complete!
And I adore Hunter's reaction to his son in the tutu. He so would do that if he had a son. Estrogenville. LOL. And Randy's so insane...it's sad and scary at the same time. But I could never forgive him for the hell he's put Hunter and especially Steph through! Glad the baby was ok in the end after the scare.
Can't wait til your other stories are updated (especially BL, hehe). You're an amazing writer and thank you for giving us readers such enjoyment from your work;)
Iam1XDgenerate chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
This was an intense chapter. Stephanie doing all she could to save her family. Hunter doing all he could to honor his wife. I just wanted to cry. I literally thought that he may in fact kill Randy. I hate that it's come to this but I think something happening to Stephanie and the baby was a blessing. It would keep Hunter out of jail and with his family where he belongs. I really hope everything is ok with the baby! Please?
PlayTheGame chapter 22 . 7/7/2012
I'll start with Randy here. Poor basket case although I guess I really shouldn't be feeling sorry for after everything he put the Helmsley's through. He really is insane and that's his penance. Trapped with thoughts of Stephanie but never able to do anything about it.

This was a cute way to end the story on a lighthearted note for a change lol. Hunter cracking up over his son in a tutu had me rolling, haha.

I simply loved this from start to finish. As you know, my affinity for psycho Randy manifested itself in my own story, Voices lol. I think we both now have a handle on the Viper and I hope you had as much fun writing his character as I did and while reading this I've actually been having thoughts about doing something else with him down the line. He's just too much fun to pass up! Once again awesome job on a story well told.
PlayTheGame chapter 21 . 7/7/2012
Fuck I'm so glad the baby wasn't hurt or God forbid, miscarried. I'm also glad that the injuries to both Steph and Hunter aren't life threatening or anything like that. Broken ribs are a bitch to live with but he's dealt with worse. Randy on the other hand, well, it sounds like he's well and truly fucked up lol. I have no doubt that had he not been stopped, Hunter would have killed him.

Their little bedside banter was cute and Steph singing to him was unexpected but also cute. I'm just happy they made it out alive with baby intact.
PlayTheGame chapter 20 . 7/7/2012
Again, I'm getting worried about the baby and at this point I really just wish it would all stop so they can get help. I'm starting to worry for this kid.

Hunter and Randy's fight is rather brutal and both of them are already feeling it from their altercations earlier not to mention their match. I'm amazed they're both still going but I guess that's what love, in Hunter's case, and obsession, in Randy's case, does for you.

Of course Steph's phone decides not to work the one time she needs it most. God damn you fate for constantly screwing them over! Not one to be deterred though, Steph ramming the SUV through the cabin made me mark out. That was awesome lol. Understandably Hunter just wants to beat Randy to a pulp but like Stephanie said, he isn't a murderer and I'm glad she stopped him. Let the fucker rot away for his crimes while they go back to living their lives.

I just knew something was going to happen to the baby lol. EVIL!