Reviews for Dull and Boring (Previously titled: Running from Responsibility)
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I can't remember what Running from Responsibility was about. This summary is kind of vague, could you give a little more detail?
MinnieMouseBabe chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
pretty good so far! I like the character! Keep writing! I'll give better feedback once I see more. :)
Sunny1601 chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
NOOOO...!

Why'd you have to stop THERE, of all places? Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I'm dying to see the next chapter!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
Aw, this story is so cute. It has a lot of potential. Please update soon! I know its been a while but don't give up on it please!
FantasyLand246 chapter 10 . 8/14/2013
Hi I'm sorry, I've never written a review before but I absolutely love this story. It's my favorite Fred story that I've ever read and I really want to know how it ends! You are a fantastic writer and I hope you update soon :) thank you for the amazing fanfic, I loved reading it :)
NatsuLuvsKyoya chapter 10 . 6/21/2013
NOOOOOOO. Oh my gosh, please update. D: D: Please... if you have the time... ._.
MikaCheshire chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Please update soon! I really love this story. :)
kitcool chapter 10 . 3/19/2013
eva and fred are sooo cute together please please continue
overtherainbowandunderthesea chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
omgomgomgomg love it
Guest chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
Moremoremoremoremore
TheGingernut chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
please update :)
youngandfun chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Please update! This is really good and I want to see her escape.
RogueMetamorph chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
I love this! I want to see the Weasley plans of escape. HURRY! I might pee myself! HURRY HURRY HURRY! Please! Pretty please... with a Weasley of your choice on top... hurry... please.
RogueMetamorph chapter 9 . 10/28/2012
YESSSSSS! Caplocks cannot express the amount of love and fangirlism I wish to express to you!
RogueMetamorph chapter 8 . 10/28/2012
GET THEM BACK TOGETHER FASTER! . . . AND LET HER EAT CAKE!