Reviews for Backwards
Nirehtyls chapter 4 . 9/8
Darn. I was sure Sirius would have gotten a broomstick out of Harry. :D
Nirehtyls chapter 3 . 9/8
Haha Sirius WOULD talk Harry into getting him a broomstick. Snape'd probably be more low-maintenance, though. ;)
Nirehtyls chapter 2 . 9/8
With a name like that, Snape DESERVES to meet him! :)
Nirehtyls chapter 1 . 9/8
Oh I love this! (:
Hello..I just want to say this was an amazing story and I read it like 10 times..why did you stop updating it? I hope your okay..
Mrs. Shelley Black Turner chapter 37 . 10/3/2015
Please update this story again its sweet and cute. Keep it coming.
Avalonemyst chapter 37 . 9/14/2015
Excellent story!
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 37 . 8/24/2015
I know this is a few years old but is it going to be finished or is it discontinued?
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
I love the fic!
K chapter 37 . 5/16/2015
This is probably one of the best stories I have read in years. Too bad it was never finished. I would have loved to keep reading this. It's a little frustrating to have read 37 wonderful chapters and then be left on a cliffhanger with no hope of the author ever returning to this. :(
dadysprinces1994 chapter 37 . 4/25/2015
i love this story have for years i sorry to see that you stopped updating i hope that you are okay and that maybe you will start to update again soon
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 12/15/2014
Are you going to continue this? I hope you're all right...anyway, I do want to find out what Sirius and Severus had to say to Albus Dumbledore. I bet it's plenty.

marthapreston4 chapter 34 . 11/5/2014
This is a perfect example about why popping out a bunch a kids back to back is bad for the kids development they never get a chance to fully experience childhood before another kids needs attention
marthapreston4 chapter 32 . 11/5/2014
That was soo sweet but I am confused why did no one come for sirius what was the point of have come into the dream
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
This made me cry like a little baby