Reviews for Backwards
K chapter 37 . 5/16
This is probably one of the best stories I have read in years. Too bad it was never finished. I would have loved to keep reading this. It's a little frustrating to have read 37 wonderful chapters and then be left on a cliffhanger with no hope of the author ever returning to this. :(
dadysprinces1994 chapter 37 . 4/25
i love this story have for years i sorry to see that you stopped updating i hope that you are okay and that maybe you will start to update again soon
excessivelyperky chapter 37 . 12/15/2014
Are you going to continue this? I hope you're all right...anyway, I do want to find out what Sirius and Severus had to say to Albus Dumbledore. I bet it's plenty.

Please?
marthapreston4 chapter 34 . 11/5/2014
This is a perfect example about why popping out a bunch a kids back to back is bad for the kids development they never get a chance to fully experience childhood before another kids needs attention
marthapreston4 chapter 32 . 11/5/2014
That was soo sweet but I am confused why did no one come for sirius what was the point of have come into the dream
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 11/4/2014
This made me cry like a little baby
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
okay baby alby is sooo cute and bossy
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 11/4/2014
I was going to read this in small increments but is was sooo good I coudnt stop
excessivelyperky chapter 36 . 10/16/2014
Oh, my. That was a really good thing Draco did for Scorpius, and for himself.

And I'm glad that Pansy is having lots fewer bad days now.
Sarah chapter 37 . 10/11/2014
I really LOVE this story. It saddens me that you have not finished it. I am not sure how old you are but it is very clear that you have some wonderful parental insights. I hope someday you will finish what you have written.
c905pinkpanther chapter 37 . 10/2/2014
pleased update
Kikilia14 chapter 36 . 8/30/2014
Where's the rest of this story?
Guest chapter 37 . 8/4/2014
pleased pleased update
21emrald green eyes chapter 37 . 7/26/2014
pleased update
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 6/8/2014
Ah, The Wooden Spoon of Doom with a side of Soap story. Yes, someone needed to set boundaries for those kids when they were in the middle of a the war; and Molly is just the one to do it.

Just like Harry is doing for Severus; but with a huge side of love.