Reviews for Love Is Blind
damson rhee chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
WHAT! you're NOT going to continue this? why not? if i beg you, will you continue it? pleaze! *gives puppy dog eyes* pleaze? :D
~damson rhee~
Raven Dreamcatcher chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
ack! i can't believe you did that to me, lol. but a very clever way to end it. :-D this was really cute. good work.
ms. potter chapter 2 . 5/28/2002
aack! finished? how can you be so mean? you MUST continue or i'll hex you! ;)
A Writer Blocked chapter 2 . 5/17/2002
Ahhhhhhhh Keep going don't stop!
E. C. R. Potter chapter 2 . 5/11/2002
Oooooh! You continued. Excellent. Is there going to be more? I'd really like to see what Harry has to say.
Stoneheart1 chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
While I AM just a little disappointed to learn that there will be no Chapter 3, I am still grateful that you wrote THIS chapter. It was just what was needed to round out the first chapter. It satisfies like a warm butterbeer at the Three Broomsticks. Thanks.
Noodlejelly chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
simple they kiss and live happily ever after, :)
Becca the Great chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
loooooooooooove itloveitloveitloveit! please write more!
Baz Bubbles-Gaz chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
Wha?...thats its?...your so mean!...sniff
Ryoko Blue chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
AHHHHHHHHHH! YOU ARE SO MEAN! how could you not continue this, I don't want to use my imagination. I want to know, I want to read it, I want to see it. Please please one more chapter, oh please. how could you do this? ;-)
Tora chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Viktor/Rita? ::hurls:: My dear, let me sign you up for St. Mungo's.
prowess chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
OMG! That is my favorite song in the whole Disneyworld! I'm surprised someone did this too! I was planning to make a songfic too (different scenario, it's very snowy in my version) , however, seeing you have done it, I guess I should say I am late. But, nevertheless the fic was great! I love it! Especially the song! Please update soon! Chapter 2!
Satans Little Princess chapter 1 . 4/22/2002
Kool start! plzzzzzz write more soon!
Rayze too busy to sign in chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
ACK! That was funny! Chp. 2 (pretty please? I want to see what happens? LOL, and Rita Skeeter - er - Screecher?)
beastofeden chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
um...ewwwwwwww! why would Krum(even though he is a moron) go out with Rita Skeeter? She's like, in erforties and is made out to be ugly!