Reviews for The Fifth Column
Tchundjong chapter 8 . 7/25
Oh My I knew it was his mother but I didn't know that he was going to find out about it like this. I feel like things will start to go down hill from here, but maybe I'm just paranoid.
Tchundjong chapter 6 . 7/25
I want to continue and I know that it is consensual and all but it's still weird to me in so many ways. I dunno I'll still continue to read because in all honesty it's interesting.
Andybear14 chapter 22 . 4/16
woo, what a story! This has to be on the most beautifully written Zutara story out there, I hope you're still planing on writing the sequel, because I'll be completely devastated if you aren't.
The Lost Playwright chapter 6 . 4/7
I need a cold shower. Wooh!
Argh! It's driving me crazy waiting for the sequel!
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 22 . 1/8
So wait...there's gonna be a sequel right? Cuz this doesn't seem complete in the slightest...
Guest chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
I regret that I haven't read this fic sooner cause it's very good! Though we want some zutara love! Please finish it. Pretty please! Is Katara pregnant? I can't wait to find out and what will happen between her and Zuko? Update!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2015
Please please please finish this wonderful story
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 22 . 6/26/2015
Hey! This was great! I was really confused for majority of it, but I really liked it! I hope you post the sequel soon! I'm really ready to read it and find out! I'm really hoping you do! Please?
Peanik chapter 22 . 6/1/2015
Is there a plan for a sequel?
Treble4Life chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
Please, please... PLEASE tell me there's a sequel to this! Like, is Katara pregnant? What happens to her and Aang? What happens to her and Zuko? What happens to the evil twins? So many questions! Other than that, AWESOME FANFIC!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
Plz update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 4/16/2015
Is there a sequel to this?! I need more, this is hands down my favourite fan fic of Zutara
TwiHearts.Emily chapter 22 . 4/6/2015
Just read this story for the third time and it just gets better each time. Cannot say good enough things about it - hands down BEST zutara fic out there. I'm holding onto hope that you are continuing on with the sequel? All the unanswered questions and how everything will play out with what has already happened...PLEASE say the sequel is happening some time soon?!
megugoesnomnom chapter 22 . 4/5/2015
Excited to see if you will update or not! Loving this story so far. I love how Katara and Zuko's friendship is panning out. I would totally understand if you don't update it because of other more important things or if you just want to stop this story, but it will be a very sad day if you do ahaha. Keep up the amazing work!