Reviews for The Fifth Column
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 22 . 6/26
Hey! This was great! I was really confused for majority of it, but I really liked it! I hope you post the sequel soon! I'm really ready to read it and find out! I'm really hoping you do! Please?
Peanik chapter 22 . 6/1
Is there a plan for a sequel?
Treble4Life chapter 22 . 5/28
Please, please... PLEASE tell me there's a sequel to this! Like, is Katara pregnant? What happens to her and Aang? What happens to her and Zuko? What happens to the evil twins? So many questions! Other than that, AWESOME FANFIC!
Plz update soon
Is there a sequel to this?! I need more, this is hands down my favourite fan fic of Zutara
TwiHearts.Emily chapter 22 . 4/6
Just read this story for the third time and it just gets better each time. Cannot say good enough things about it - hands down BEST zutara fic out there. I'm holding onto hope that you are continuing on with the sequel? All the unanswered questions and how everything will play out with what has already happened...PLEASE say the sequel is happening some time soon?!
megugoesnomnom chapter 22 . 4/5
Excited to see if you will update or not! Loving this story so far. I love how Katara and Zuko's friendship is panning out. I would totally understand if you don't update it because of other more important things or if you just want to stop this story, but it will be a very sad day if you do ahaha. Keep up the amazing work!
SiriuslyPink chapter 1 . 3/15
Eh. The 'old' ages of Zuko and Katara kind of put me off. Don't really like reading fics where the couple in question is older than 25.
cj chapter 22 . 3/12
this was a very chilling story like how everything was shrouded in secrets and darkness i hope to see
the next installment of this story and i can't believe zhao alive and is katara with child can't to wait to
see what happen when everything is blow open
iRanNoodle chapter 22 . 3/7
You cannot leave us hanging here! Nice story
Elf10444 chapter 22 . 1/29
I have never read a more chilling captivating enchanting interesting intriguing story on this site than this story. You're interactions between the characters are believable. The relationship between katara and zuko makes sense and is done in such an artful way that it doesn't feel forced or fake. This was the first fanfic I read that was set after season three and it was an incredible story and set at the perfect time allowing the characters to mature just enough. I can't even put into proper words (all I have said so far probably sounds like gibberish) but just know that I have nothing but praise and awe for your story and your writing ability. You sound like a legitimate author and that is a rare treat on this site. I know but has been years since you have updated but I would be thrilled if you considered writing this story. You have created an world within the fandom that In my opinion deserves to be seen to the end. I truly hope this reviewable a you consider continuing to write this story or at least shows you that your talent for writing is acknowledged and admired.
-Elf10444
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 1/24
:) tehehe love this so much teheh
EB chapter 22 . 1/9
Holy shit. Oh my god that was amazing! Is there a sequel? Please tell me there's a sequel! This is gonna be one of those stories that I'm gonna re-read again and again. It's that good.

You obviously enjoy writing, and you are extremely talented at it too. Keep writing! You are amazing.
JadeOpiumSpyfly chapter 1 . 1/7
This is an amazing story. The plot is very original and your command of the language is fantastic. Furthermore, the story moves at a good pace and the story always reveals just enough for the right amount of suspense and enjoyment for the reader. It's a pity that you haven't uploaded the sequel... I will keep checking in hopes of your return! It would be a waste for such a good author to stop writing...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
What?! No! This can't be the end! There is so much more to the story!