Reviews for The Fifth Column
Monni643 chapter 1 . 10/27
sooo no finishing it? I feel incomplete
Where is the update ? Looking for an update, but not finding one... ()
nevertalk chapter 22 . 8/23
This story is excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I do hope the sequel is still in the works in the future. Thanks for writing and take care.
moodygoody chapter 22 . 8/4
Now I can only sit and swear for reading incomplete stories, it is too good to be cut in the middle . It was a wonderful reading anyway
Retired Spirit of the Ring chapter 22 . 7/23
Wow, this was really something. Superb writing and some dark stuff this was. Thanks for writing. I hope that you still plan on writing a sequel.
jay-scout chapter 1 . 6/16
Man, the way you write keeps me on the edge of my seat! The plot was absolutely fantastic and the way you write these characters is so entertaining! I loved how all the OCs were written in, none of it seemed forced or out of place- overall the story is super enjoyable! I'm really excited for the sequel, and best of luck with your original novel and future fics!
funaawa chapter 22 . 5/25
This was a very good story! Only thing that bothered me was that the ending felt very incomplete, there was so much left to explore! I also want to see what katara and zuko are going to do about their relationship as well. And the twins were also very interesting, actually I loved all of your oc's. The ocs fit into the story very nicely, and Idk if you're thinking of making a sequel or not, but I hope that you do and that's about it. Nice job!
J chapter 22 . 9/3/2016
This was really good! Is there more? Will there be a sequel?
messymadness chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
This is amazing! So beautifully written!
Tchundjong chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
Oh My I knew it was his mother but I didn't know that he was going to find out about it like this. I feel like things will start to go down hill from here, but maybe I'm just paranoid.
Tchundjong chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
I want to continue and I know that it is consensual and all but it's still weird to me in so many ways. I dunno I'll still continue to read because in all honesty it's interesting.
Andybear14 chapter 22 . 4/16/2016
woo, what a story! This has to be on the most beautifully written Zutara story out there, I hope you're still planing on writing the sequel, because I'll be completely devastated if you aren't.
The Lost Playwright chapter 6 . 4/7/2016
I need a cold shower. Wooh!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Argh! It's driving me crazy waiting for the sequel!
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 22 . 1/8/2016
So wait...there's gonna be a sequel right? Cuz this doesn't seem complete in the slightest...