Reviews for The Fifth Column
Rinthewolf chapter 1 . 6/16
Man, the way you write keeps me on the edge of my seat! The plot was absolutely fantastic and the way you write these characters is so entertaining! I loved how all the OCs were written in, none of it seemed forced or out of place- overall the story is super enjoyable! I'm really excited for the sequel, and best of luck with your original novel and future fics!
funaawa chapter 22 . 5/25
This was a very good story! Only thing that bothered me was that the ending felt very incomplete, there was so much left to explore! I also want to see what katara and zuko are going to do about their relationship as well. And the twins were also very interesting, actually I loved all of your oc's. The ocs fit into the story very nicely, and Idk if you're thinking of making a sequel or not, but I hope that you do and that's about it. Nice job!
J chapter 22 . 9/3/2016
This was really good! Is there more? Will there be a sequel?
messymadness chapter 22 . 8/18/2016
This is amazing! So beautifully written!
Tchundjong chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
Oh My I knew it was his mother but I didn't know that he was going to find out about it like this. I feel like things will start to go down hill from here, but maybe I'm just paranoid.
Tchundjong chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
I want to continue and I know that it is consensual and all but it's still weird to me in so many ways. I dunno I'll still continue to read because in all honesty it's interesting.
Andybear14 chapter 22 . 4/16/2016
woo, what a story! This has to be on the most beautifully written Zutara story out there, I hope you're still planing on writing the sequel, because I'll be completely devastated if you aren't.
The Lost Playwright chapter 6 . 4/7/2016
I need a cold shower. Wooh!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
Argh! It's driving me crazy waiting for the sequel!
Totally Spazz-tastic chapter 22 . 1/8/2016
So wait...there's gonna be a sequel right? Cuz this doesn't seem complete in the slightest...
Guest chapter 22 . 10/11/2015
I regret that I haven't read this fic sooner cause it's very good! Though we want some zutara love! Please finish it. Pretty please! Is Katara pregnant? I can't wait to find out and what will happen between her and Zuko? Update!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/14/2015
Please please please finish this wonderful story
Writer Rider Dirty Thirties chapter 22 . 6/26/2015
Hey! This was great! I was really confused for majority of it, but I really liked it! I hope you post the sequel soon! I'm really ready to read it and find out! I'm really hoping you do! Please?
Peanik chapter 22 . 6/1/2015
Is there a plan for a sequel?
Treble4Life chapter 22 . 5/28/2015
Please, please... PLEASE tell me there's a sequel to this! Like, is Katara pregnant? What happens to her and Aang? What happens to her and Zuko? What happens to the evil twins? So many questions! Other than that, AWESOME FANFIC!