Reviews for Cultural Differences
Zarohk Korobase chapter 16 . 3/22/2014
"With the exception of Legion and EDI"
Does that mean what I think it means? Given that EDI was a lot more loose in her mannerisms the next day, and Legion resides in the AI core, which is the closest thing EDI has to a body in ME2…
So, basically if anyone had opened a computer terminal they would have seen the digital equivalent of Garrus and Elizabeth's "performance", right?
Zarohk Korobase chapter 7 . 3/22/2014
Interesting passage here. Of course, Fridge Horror comes into play when you think about how human woman living in shared spaces under common conditions for many months or years (e.i. a college dorm or a ship) experience synchrony. Meaning it's not just Elizabeth PMSing. It's all the women on the Normandy within a few days.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
Grunt can be the one who's struck by the arrow.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
What if the Normandy crew played 'arrow roulette'? :)
Imperator Caligo chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Bahaha. This is my favorite chapter yet. The platypus and gorillas had the funniest results.
Drucchi chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
Love the sillyness of this story, my favorite is definately the shaving bit from thr first chapter, please more.
DrewB1442 chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
Interesting. I wish I had some suggestions, but sadly, I do not.
SgtGinger chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
"The entire crew just stared, wordless, at the platypus."

Fucking gold!
FateHacker chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
I really like how the two Shepards are characterized. Your femshep isn't a pure paragon goodie two-shoes, more like she has a paragon heart with a renegade style, which combines into a sort of Big Damn Hero personality. Your maleshep on the other hand desires to be paragon, but struggles with renegade tendencies. Very well done.
Elsa the Queen of Snow chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Just read all of the chapters, couldn't stop laughing. The zoo one was especially hilarious.
Gamerof1458 chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
That last line sold it for me. My name is Gamerof1458 and this is my most favorite humor story on the Mass Effect Archive.
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
hehehehahahahahahaahhahahaha hh! ohhh i gotta say that last one was my favorite heheheheheeeH!

but i do feel sorry for Grunt however...

maybe you should have another trip to the zoo, one with more... lively members of the animal kingdom hehheheeeh namely CROCODILES!

ohhh Grunt would be so pleased with them i think ooh and Komodo Dragons! yeah he should had a chance to meet with some of those fellows.

hell maybe that could even be part of the whole thing of the chapter! Grunt feeling down, so they (And maybe Wrex if he's not busy?)

could visit another bigger zoo, a zoo of the future, and check out well heh the bigger badder members of the animal kingdom.

like squid for the Asari, maybe some Rhinos for Grunt and Wrex to admire, maybe to make a pass at as well lol!

and finally Grunt could be shaken out of his depression most of all! by the magnificent Crocodiles! and the Komodo Dragons of course.

some real big ones for preference!

ehh its just a thought, eh i felt bad for him, while reading the chapter.
Nuclear Bacon chapter 19 . 8/26/2012
Wonderful! Sad to see it end though. This was really really good!
Punisher143 chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
Aw, last chapter. Well I had fun with this and I would be pleasantly surprised if it updates.

BTW, minor error on this: 'Tali narrowed her eyes evilly at Tali.'
Anon42 chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Oh wow, the krogan-skin thing was priceless. I don't get to laugh like that very often, LOL.