Reviews for A New Perspective
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 1/14
You called Bill Brill once.

Slytherin Weasleys, I can see what they could do.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Good for old Arthur, alerting Harry like that. As for Molly not using a love potion on him ... I happen to think he's dreaming.
lastcrazyhorn chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Hahahah! Ron! I'm so glad that he got Gryffindor, as I suspect he would be rather lost in Slytherin.
mychakk chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
If only it went that way :) Arthur saves Harmony and I so agree with your interpretation of the Weasley boys - all trying to escape their overbearing mother...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
When people get sorted without prejudice, the world would be different. At least a little.
supernlp chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Another amusing and excellent read!
CheyRain chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wow. I could totally see this. Also, Ron wanted to be different than his brother's. I suppose he was, although he ended up being the only one to turn out as expected.
Signed,
CheyRain
Thaliran chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Great! :)
TharzZzDunN chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
A nice different POV story, thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
rekrula chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
interesting viewpoint. thanks for sharing.
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was a cool idea. I LOVE how you implied that the kids basically went to Slytherin because of their mother. Brilliant, and very ironic when I imagine her reaction to her kids not being in Gryffindor. The subtle Ron (and not so subtle Ginny) dissing was also funny, and I liked reading a fic from Arthur's point of view. Especially when he says he really only stays with Molly for the food! Very stereotypical male right there (guess that's where Ron gets his love of food?).
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Now that's an interesting twist. I can see your reasoning though and agree that most of that generation of Weasley's could theoretically fit the house requirements.
mist shadow chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
if you don't own this drabble, who does then? and quite an interesting take on how they could end up in Slytherin
Noradin chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I always thought it was 'very Slytherin' of the twins to be in Gryffindor, I doubt they would have gotten way with their pranks in Slytherin, everyone would have hade darker suspicions about the reasons for those then.