Reviews for Blink
kaoru my love chapter 1 . 1/10
WHYYYYYY DID U DO THAT WHAT A SAD STORY CRYS!WHYYYY CRYS MORE I CANT CRYS STOP CRYS CRYING WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH :'((((((( CRYING EVEN MORE AND IS LIKE WHY WOULD U PUT A SAD STORY LIKE THAT ON HERE WAHHH I HOPE UR HAPPY

VERY SAD PERSON
MEE :'(
Amber chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
It's ok but why did u have to make him die? That's too heart breaking I'm even crying and I don't EVER cry
AGirlWhoLovesSweets chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Oh. My. God. This is the first fan fiction that has reduced me to tears...and it takes A LOT for me to cry in fan fiction... It was amazing! The way you wrote it was beautiful and very well paced. I'm still crying *sniff* *sniff* Again, all I can say is it's an amazing, emotional, heart destructive piece of work. I loved it!
missymousemonster chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I'm pretty sure 100% of my soul was just sold to satan a million times over... I'm speechless and in tears. This is not okay. Nope. No. Not at all. Are you spawn of satan himself? how did you... How did you even manage to write something so well written and emotionally destructive...? How... How...

Also, are you like me and for some reason likes to kill off your favourite characters because you feel even more emotionally attached to them that way, or the person closest to them?

This horrible, painful, destructive fanfic is beautiful in its own sense. It is well written, in depth and emotionally gripping. I don't really know why, but for some reason this is exactly what I needed to read at 3am. Good job! *thumbs up and wavering stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes*
Eaten Alive By Boredom chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I just—I can't even! You know, it takes a lot to bring me to tears, but you managed to do it (I had to go back and review this the day after I read it, because I became too emotional to function...). But it was a beautiful one shot. I loved it! *adds to favorites* But alas I have to go off and cry my eyes out again. I'll see you next time my friend,

EABB
TheColdfireAlchemist chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Wow, just wow! I'm in tears right now! I love the flashbacks, it broke my heart to see their relationship crumbling as the day of the accident approached. Well done!
Savannah Silverstone chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Effff... Why? Why? I. Loved it though. Btw! Sequel? Please?
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
What-did...you-do!You fucked up my whole world,now I'm going to have nightmares of him dieing! And I might Even destroy the whole ...NO KAORU YOU CAN'T DIE DON'T DIE ON ME...YOU CAN MAKE IT I KNOW I BEEN JEALOUS OF YOU AND I DIDN'T GET TO SAY SORRY FOR YELLING AT YOU AND TELLING YOU TO FUCK OFF!IM SORRY*sob*IM SORRY*longer sob*IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!*Even longer sob#sadsauce(FUCK U)
EternalFalsity chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I try not to read death fictions because they're so damn sad. This story really hit the heart, it was perfectly organized and a beautiful story.
Sedentary Wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Ah, I love this. I really appreciate the realism of it; you see a lot of stories out there where the characters fight, and then either make up right before the accident, or have the accident but are able to make up with some touching last words before one of them dies. And real life isn't always like that at all; it doesn't always work out so neatly. This is a good message to always cherish the time we have with our loved ones, because there is no promise of tomorrow. It's all the more poignant because they weren't able to make up and didn't even get any touching last words.
Also, I really enjoyed how the timeline jumped around, from post-accident to pre-accident, giving the premise and then background on it, eventually building up to the climax that had actually already happened at the beginning of the story. Made it more dramatic and suspenseful, even though we technically already knew what had happened. Good job.
A little bit of criticism, which I normally don't do, but this story is so excellent I figure it deserves a little concrit. Like Hikaru mentioned, Kaoru really was acting rather out of character, being normally the calm, controlled one, and it's never really explained (at least, not that I caught) why he was acting that way. I guess it could be written off as simple teenage emotions (everything is so dramatic as a teenager), but I didn't really see a defining circumstance that would set him off so extremely at Hikaru doing what Hikaru normally does. Also, there were a few moments of foreshadowing given, like when Ayame and Tori are first mentioned, and you said that "though it seemed insignificant, it would come back to haunt the boys' relationship." But I don't think that fight in particular was brought up again later, as I was kind of expecting it to be from the way it was worded. I guess you were just referring to the way Hikaru thinks of other people in general, but I didn't really get that at first. But that's really just nitpicking, so you can ignore it if you want. Or maybe I'm just missing something really obvious, which is entirely possible. It's past my bedtime and I have a cold. :P My apologies.

Anyway, this fic was fantastic and I very much enjoyed reading it. You're a lovely author. Keep up the good work.

-Word
MonsterKitty1220 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
There is sooo much I would like to say about this story, but it would probably too long for you to read so I'll try to make it short. I, on my own presonal preference, am not one to enjoy one shots, but after seeing that it was over 12,000 words I decided to try it out. I'm am so glad that I did. This was truly heart-warming and made me tear up with sadness-pretty much the whole story- as well as joy with Hikaru and his mother moving on. It made extremely sad when I found out that Kaoru died and was not going to come back by some miracle. But thats just it, you made real, where alot a people can relate with their favorite devil twins. What made this strike deeper into me was that one my friends, a couple months ago- was diagnosed with cancer. It made me realize what Hikaru had in this amazing writing, that I need to hold onto every moment for the person I share it with might be gone the next day. I've always tried spend time with my family but with what happens and with recently that's barely possible anymore but I'm going to try harder before school strarts up again. I want to truly thank you for this story. Even though it was a sad story, it has cheered me up. :) So Thanks! And one a smaller note, your writing was better than most and since I was paying much attention to it, I didn't see any mistakes 3 All in all, I loved it!
Mk1220
Skatjas chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
T_T so saaaad
I told myself all the time: "Don't cry, don't cry, don't you dare cray."
I was really good until Hikarus letter. It was soo sad. Poor Hikaru.
A great story. I could feel the sadness (of course, I had CRIED - which doesn't happen often) and a great ending.
fangirlnerdpersonthing chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I started crying!
Misato92 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was really sweet! God has blessed you, because you are a very talented writer! Thanks for writing this, and God bless!

Misato
*Matthew 19:26*
Rei Star chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I like it but the switching of the dates and times was confusing. Oh well. Good job! :D
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »