Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
Kloness chapter 5 . 10/12
I love this, your Sakura is gorgeous.
HowAboutThat chapter 5 . 10/8
Ohmygoodness I absolutely love this story. It's a uniquely childish perspective and though it's fairly short it's impactful. Sakura's fierce attachment to her teammates after being released from confinement makes sense- most prisoners get very anxious being away from fellow prisoner's they've bonded with. Plus the connection between Kakashi and Sakura via chakra and the changes in just generally EVERYTHING was refreshing. I love this story and thank you for writing it.
Kaiko Pyon chapter 4 . 10/5
Not sure if you will even be reading this, judging by your inactive status...But I just want to let you know that I have read this story so many times that even after so much time has passed, I don't get bored of it. So thanks, for making such an amazing story!
LaKRipper chapter 5 . 10/4
That was... really, really sweet actually. Straight to the point, a little short, but still really sweet. I love the amount of gore here (especially) about the eyes, and Team 7's dynamic. Enjoyed it entirely from start to finish. loved the little tidbits here and there that were geniusyou're going to retire, at 12?"
"I swear I know your name it's on the tip of my tongue please dont kill my team."
"And he acts like he likes sasuke!"
homelybiscuit chapter 5 . 9/24
Damn. I'm so, so, SO glad i found your fic! I loved this so much. Even if I hate that Sakura had to go through all that angst it made for an amazing read.
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 5 . 9/15
Ahhh best Sakura story ever, definitely going to reread !
Man I really want a sequel. But anyway this was intense and well written. I do wish Kakasi elaborated on what exactly he meant for Sakura to do. But other than that everything was wrapped up nicely.
Well done and thanks for posting. :)
NotWeird chapter 5 . 8/27
This story may be 7 years old but these TEARS ARE FRESH

i am sobbing at the sakura/kakashi reunion i love them so much my bby girl deserves 2000000 puppies bless her little heart

Also major kudos to you for writing this it's great :")))) these are happy tears :"))))))
4Eva Dreaming chapter 5 . 8/26
This was strangely funny and sweet
Wingless Swan chapter 5 . 8/13
Honey, this is the best writing I've ever stumbled upon, and I've been reading on this website for 9 years. Also that little unintentional jab, "You sounded like a good person" had me dying. I love this.
SorrowfulAnjel chapter 5 . 6/19
Omg. Omg. Laughed, cried, and cracked up more! Please write more! These are amazing ideas your breathing life into. The fixation with eyes were priceless. Love how Tachi and Shark Man were in there and how useful his teeth are! Amazing. Seriously.
1katka22 chapter 1 . 6/10
This is one of my favorite stories and I can't even start on how much I loved it. You made Sakura an amazing character without overpowering her, plus the plot is great. Thank you for the great story!
KuriKashi chapter 5 . 6/2
Damn well done
Bsmiles123 chapter 5 . 6/2
I loved every part of this story. Great job. I love kakashi and Sakura bonding fics. Plus Naruto wasn't perfect and Sasuke wasn't an asshole.
Utopia Empire chapter 5 . 5/31
Wow it's an amazing story!
It’s just different from other fics in a good way.