Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
Yorozuya chapter 3 . 7/22
It's so mean, but I can't help but laugh when everyone started to panic from Sakura and the others crying:

Gai going exuberant to "ohshit" normal.
Some AnBu going "oh shit they're all going".
Inoichi frantically trying to calm them.

Ah, love it. Rereading, but this is SO GOOD
Gladoo89 chapter 5 . 7/19
Wow. This is one of the darkest Naruto fics I've read so far (and God did I shudder at every eye-exploding description...), but it's also very well-written. Thanks for sharing it with us!
candyish12345 chapter 5 . 7/13
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww the last part was so awesome i could't stop smiling
COCO-HIME chapter 5 . 7/2
Awww cute!
MeluT chapter 5 . 6/23
This is my favourite story on this site ever. I especially loved how well the delirium of the narration took edge off the grimmest, grittiest realities of the story without trivialising the experience. I was controlling my hysterical giggling along with Sakura the entire way like the relief and disbelief that the torment wasn't over yet was mine. Truly, truly inspired writing. Loved this from start to finish. Thank you for doing this out of the generosity of your writer heart.
Sook03 chapter 5 . 6/13
Yay! They're reunited.
Sook03 chapter 4 . 6/13
This poor girl has suffered too much. Retiring sounds like a great idea.
Sook03 chapter 3 . 6/13
Oh no. I just wanted to grab Sakura and cuddle her with a blanket and some hot chocolate. Poor darling.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 6/13
Zabusa as a positive ally is beyond charismatic. Really helpful right now.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 6/13
Poor babies. They can make it out !
Nyadeshiko chapter 5 . 6/3
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
B0R3DBL0GG3R chapter 5 . 5/29
I'm in love. So in love.

BB
Anon chapter 5 . 5/25
Very good story.
Thank you for writing it!
SaltWaterSwimmer29 chapter 5 . 5/6
This was a really interesting story! It could almost be a set up for another story too. It definitely intrigued me and left me wanting more. Great job!
AnonymouseXI chapter 5 . 5/5
wow this story was a trip, i absolutely loved it and now im crying because its perfect and its over. the narration is the absolute best