Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
Weirdo-Lover chapter 5 . 9/1
She DID do great! Every one was just so great. I love it. The bound of two people suffering together changes the dynamic. You become best friends\family. Look at soldiers. Wow. Great fic. Thank you!
Weirdo-Lover chapter 3 . 9/1
Wow. This is incredible. I feel so MUCH for everyone. And you still manage to be funny throughout this very serious situation. I hope everything wraps up smoothly. URGH i love that you make them still act like kids (plus truama). And that Itachi found out his brother was kidnapped and SAVED him. I guess he probably told him the truth since Sasuke wasn't swearing vengeance. Sometimes fanfic ideas blow me away with how incredible they are. Very impressed thank you for sharing.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 9/1
-gawking- whoa. what a concept!
beanzhead chapter 5 . 5/18
The Sakura and Kakashi moment was so sweet. Overall such a good fic. Everyone is in character, the fights were believable, the mystery of what was wrong with Kakashi was fleshed out, and I'm a sucker for a strong female lead. I generally stick with romance and friendship fics but this flowed so well and was so easy to read. It was clever and entertaining. Thank you for making this
beanzhead chapter 4 . 5/18
Sakura making Itachi think Kabuto is a pervert towards Sasuke LMAO. Kisame being nice to Sakura was really cute too
Marsala chapter 5 . 3/31
Hands down one of my favorite fics ever. I can't get enough.
Crysoulaofthesun chapter 5 . 1/26
What an intense, satisfying, and intriguing read this story was! I would love to see more of this world and how they grow or even interact with the missing nin they already met. Or even fluff one shots about Team 7 bonding or talking/healing after this whole ordeal. Great portrayal of Sakura’s intensity and protective instincts and I just really enjoyed it overall :)
Neil455 chapter 1 . 1/3
Is this an AU where Team 7 listened to Kakashi during the first skirmish with Zabuza and retreated after he was caught in the water prison jutsu?
Tameka Francois chapter 1 . 9/13/2021
I had to favorite this story. It was that good. Thanks for sharing!
royalii chapter 5 . 7/27/2021
This is honestly an interesting au and I'd love to see more! I was kinda curious what happened with Zabuza saying Haku and Sakura weren't a match...? It felt like a parent paring his anti-social child to another to make friends with. I enjoyed this, I laughed, I love it. Thanks for the fun time. Wish you all the best, author3
royalii chapter 4 . 7/27/2021
I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS CHAPTER, LMAOOOBDJSJS

i like how Kabuto is all evil and mysterious and stuff, and he's doing his evil monologue like a good villain, but child Sakura interrupts him by screaming, "fire!" "fire!"

and that was the wittiest response I ever witness and also the most fucking hilarious one. It's so chaotically ridiculous that it's hilarious
Xx.i.envy.clouds.xX chapter 5 . 7/22/2021
OMG, SO GOOD. GREAT JOB!
Xx.i.envy.clouds.xX chapter 1 . 7/22/2021
Found this through Tumblr. OMG! I'm reading this instead of homework but now I have to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2021
Thank you for writing this!
This story gives you so much in just five chapters that most others can't in more chapters.
Loved how team 7's adventure turned out.
And the last scene with kakashi and sakura-so comforting.
Radiata chapter 5 . 6/6/2021