Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
Marching Madly Onward chapter 5 . 8/23
This is going on my favorites list.

It's everything I love about Naruto - the theme of children at war, the trickery of genjutsus and double agents in a ninja-heavy setting, cameos by personal favorites like Zabuza and Jiraiya, etc. But more than a strong premise, you have an amazing way with words. You paint some very vivid pictures, be it in the bleakness of Sakura's situation as Kakashi slowly succumbs to a fever and she tries to keep spirits up or the vicious murders or even the gallows humor of Sakura nearly dying so many times in a row as everyone questions her up and down. The emphasis on eyes really suits a story like Naruto, where eyes are worth their weight in gold. I laughed, I cringed, I was on the edge of my seat.

You also threw some great curveballs with stuff like Kabuto showing up in the camp. I wondered why the story didn't just end with the team reaching the allied camp. So he was why.

The characterization was grand, with little touches like just thinking of your friend's dad as "your friend's dad" instead of remembering his name.

I'll even admit I'm a little selfish and want to see a sequel to this, even if it works perfectly as-is. I want to explore what happens in a world where Sasuke and Itachi reconciled this early, where Konoha went on the warpath, where major players like Danzo and Kabuto bow out of the story so soon, where Zabuza and Haku not only survive but part on pretty agreeable terms, etc. So many possibilities.

But even if this remains a five chapter run-and-done, you should be very proud of yourself. You hit so many emotions and paint so many evocative tableauxs in so little time.
Book Eater chapter 5 . 8/18
Second time I've read this... Or is it the third? Idk I think about this story a lot when I'm browsing fanfictions. I love this one; it's gotta be one of my favorites. I'll never ever get tired of it, because i fall more in love with it each time I read it.

Thank you for creating this beautiful piece of art. 3
PhantomeLily chapter 5 . 8/12
these stories fuck me up. it's beautiful. you're beautiful.

it's also like two am. this is not a coherent review.
Kaiko Pyon chapter 5 . 8/1
This story is one of the best I've read and although i know it's been a long time since you wrote this I just want to say that this was a really well-written story! :-D
Shrilaraune chapter 5 . 7/6
I LOVED THIS
gReYesT sKiEs chapter 5 . 6/23
This was amazing. Beautiful, kinda dark and twisted, morbid, but very, very beautiful and amazing. It was well written and all. Also, the characterization was really good. How Sakura grew over time, how she dealt with everything thrown her way. It was good.

Reading other reviews, I'm pretty sure there weren't many that realized that it was Obito's eye Kakashi wanted destroyed, so let me say that the way you put it was brilliant as well, especially with what Sakura misinterpreting it and going after eyes in general.

In overall, I really enjoyed reading this and once again, good job!
The irony is beautiful.
AugustHeat chapter 5 . 5/2
I love this, it's dark and kinda morbid at first but then it gives you a touch of fluff and adorableness. Kakashi and Sakura are bandage buddies, that just screams cute! Kinda wondered if the ending was hinting kakasaku though.
Ninja girl chapter 5 . 4/23
Wow, amazing! I loved this version of Sakura!
Ea chapter 5 . 4/19
This might be the single best thing ever
echo42 chapter 5 . 3/15
Great story, 5/5
Mouse-size-Dragon chapter 5 . 3/1
This was great.

I know it's been years since you wrote it but it never hurts to get a review.
DenisseWantsFood chapter 5 . 2/29
OMG I'm crying ;_; I really don't know a lot of english, i'm like in Intermediate 10 in my english institude, and i am very bad with the vocabulary, but i started reading this and even if i didn't understand some things i used the Google translator because this caught my attention sooo badly. This is one of the best fanfics i've ever read. I loved it. And i don't really like ones that are not romantic, because i love love. I think i will recommend it to all my friends, or maybe obligate them to read it. I really love you for writing this absolutely wonderful story. This make me feel so excited all the time. I loved the fact that Sakura is the real hero in all this, i think you really knew the characters and knew how they would react in such situation ;_; Describe how i feel its just impossible ;_; Please, excuse for all the ortography mistakes that my review may have ;_; 3
Manawydan chapter 5 . 2/14
Wow, this story managed to be dark, twisted, and yet utterly adorable at the same time. Not really a combination I see a lot, but I approve.
Sophiebybophie chapter 5 . 2/8
I LOVE YOU, I LOVE THIS STORY, I LOVE EVERYTHING! THIS IS THE BESTEST! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! I love how you managed to make it Dark, but still keep the humanity! THANK YOU! This is such a great story and /SCREAMS/ YOU ARE AMAZING!