Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
Sequel please?
kazuyaryo chapter 5 . 2/18
That waz a great story.
Agirlfromnml chapter 5 . 11/14/2023
Reading this with an actual war a few hours away from you hits different. It could be my own paranoia or fear playing into it but gosh this was so good. It had me crying, feeling stressed and imagining feeling eye bits under my nails. It’s so well written and gosh this is going to keep me up for days. The ending made me so happy especially with Kakashi because I was so So worried he was going to die, and itachi’s appearances made me feel relieved and sakura’s responses had me feeling proud of her and everyone is just actually in character. I love this fic and you , the author, for bringing this into existence. Thanks.
MoonflowerDaydreamer chapter 5 . 8/23/2023
I have re-read this so many times, I love it
MoonflowerDaydreamer chapter 3 . 8/23/2023
This part is my fav, it's so funny She kind of heard Naruto sniffling and a weird squeaking noise from Sasuke, and someone said, "Oh shit, they're all going." And then there was a sort of hiccupping symphony, which made her feel better but cry harder
Weirdo-Lover chapter 5 . 9/1/2022
She DID do great! Every one was just so great. I love it. The bound of two people suffering together changes the dynamic. You become best friends\family. Look at soldiers. Wow. Great fic. Thank you!
Weirdo-Lover chapter 3 . 9/1/2022
Wow. This is incredible. I feel so MUCH for everyone. And you still manage to be funny throughout this very serious situation. I hope everything wraps up smoothly. URGH i love that you make them still act like kids (plus truama). And that Itachi found out his brother was kidnapped and SAVED him. I guess he probably told him the truth since Sasuke wasn't swearing vengeance. Sometimes fanfic ideas blow me away with how incredible they are. Very impressed thank you for sharing.
Weirdo-Lover chapter 1 . 9/1/2022
-gawking- whoa. what a concept!
beanzhead chapter 5 . 5/18/2022
The Sakura and Kakashi moment was so sweet. Overall such a good fic. Everyone is in character, the fights were believable, the mystery of what was wrong with Kakashi was fleshed out, and I'm a sucker for a strong female lead. I generally stick with romance and friendship fics but this flowed so well and was so easy to read. It was clever and entertaining. Thank you for making this
beanzhead chapter 4 . 5/18/2022
Sakura making Itachi think Kabuto is a pervert towards Sasuke LMAO. Kisame being nice to Sakura was really cute too
Marsala chapter 5 . 3/31/2022
Hands down one of my favorite fics ever. I can't get enough.
Crysoulaofthesun chapter 5 . 1/26/2022
What an intense, satisfying, and intriguing read this story was! I would love to see more of this world and how they grow or even interact with the missing nin they already met. Or even fluff one shots about Team 7 bonding or talking/healing after this whole ordeal. Great portrayal of Sakura’s intensity and protective instincts and I just really enjoyed it overall :)
Neil455 chapter 1 . 1/3/2022
Is this an AU where Team 7 listened to Kakashi during the first skirmish with Zabuza and retreated after he was caught in the water prison jutsu?
Tameka Francois chapter 1 . 9/13/2021
I had to favorite this story. It was that good. Thanks for sharing!
royalii chapter 5 . 7/27/2021
This is honestly an interesting au and I'd love to see more! I was kinda curious what happened with Zabuza saying Haku and Sakura weren't a match...? It felt like a parent paring his anti-social child to another to make friends with. I enjoyed this, I laughed, I love it. Thanks for the fun time. Wish you all the best, author3