Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
Sakatoura chapter 5 . 8/28
Damn this story had me on the edge of my seat I love it!
Tlgrimn chapter 5 . 8/1
BLESS U I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Indigo2004 chapter 5 . 7/16
Holy fuck this was disturbingly adorable 3
What a delicious journey~
Thanks so much for the ride!
-dig
ClearSilver chapter 5 . 5/30
Jesus fucking Christ that was amazeballs!
dilsdilaa53 chapter 1 . 5/15
hope there will be a sequel
Sendryl chapter 5 . 4/21
This was SO GOOD!

So horrifying and I loved how protectively feral Sakura went, and the way she had no fucks to give for any of the crazy-strong ninja she kept challenging.

An excellent story!
Ilikeoldfandoms7 chapter 5 . 4/8
My favorite
Juste Cllia chapter 4 . 3/28
Sakura's replies are hilarious.
Rue chapter 5 . 2/20
Wooooow oh my gosh I cant believe I have found such a master piece. This is a really well writen fic. Is beautiful and so interesting. Thank you very much.
Quickened chapter 5 . 1/22
Years later, Sakura now has a fetish of torturing her enemies by carving out their eyes.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2019
Such a fucking awesome fanfic, girl! I've never liked a character's personality so much before. I mean, Sakura was just unbelievable funny and, idk, strong. I loved the way she talked - about the puppies or with Kisame. It's really fucking great!
PseudoChan chapter 5 . 10/6/2019
this has got to be one of my favorite stories ever.
exgorgitation chapter 1 . 9/12/2019
I really loved the in-character dialog and feeling in this story. It's off the wall and horrifically dark, but not in a way that breaks canon. I would say that if anything it's appropriately dark and realistic for the themes that often show up in the manga. There are a few things I could nitpick here and there but it does little to affect the story. The writing describing medical procedures and the medical/body horror that affects Sakura was my favorite. As was her attachment and protectiveness towards the rest of Team 7.
Adding bonus points for killing Kabuto off pre-Shippuden and you get a solid 15/10.
I doubt you'll see this review but, I'm making an effort to leave one on every story I read these days.
Cheers, wherever you are.
50blades chapter 5 . 9/8/2019
I intend to go back and reread and review every chapter individually. I was so excited, I couldn't stop reading. This is such a badass story. I was on edge. Honestly I am in awe of how amazing Sakura was throughout the whole time. The eyes. I will never forget the sensory of the description in this story. The story has a very endearing ending. Thank you for sharing your talent.
silver.wolf.1155 chapter 5 . 6/18/2019
awwwwwww i wonder if there is more