Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
SorrowfulAnjel chapter 5 . 6/19
Omg. Omg. Laughed, cried, and cracked up more! Please write more! These are amazing ideas your breathing life into. The fixation with eyes were priceless. Love how Tachi and Shark Man were in there and how useful his teeth are! Amazing. Seriously.
1katka22 chapter 1 . 6/10
This is one of my favorite stories and I can't even start on how much I loved it. You made Sakura an amazing character without overpowering her, plus the plot is great. Thank you for the great story!
KuriKashi chapter 5 . 6/2
Damn well done
Bsmiles123 chapter 5 . 6/2
I loved every part of this story. Great job. I love kakashi and Sakura bonding fics. Plus Naruto wasn't perfect and Sasuke wasn't an asshole.
Utopia Empire chapter 5 . 5/31
Wow it's an amazing story!
It’s just different from other fics in a good way.
nayuta chapter 5 . 5/22
That was intense... with a lot of tears on my side. Nice going by the way - ending naruto major plots in five chapters (definitely would have saved me years) :D
Thanks for the great story!
Keep up the great work.
Yours nayuta
MizuiroNeko chapter 5 . 5/20
I LOVE THIS STORY ! Everything about this was brilliant from the portrayal of the characters to the plot line just ... just I cant its absolutely beautiful
Aki no hikari chapter 5 . 5/15
Omg? I don't know how I never found this fic before but daaamn, it was good, I loved the little glimpses of things happening around Sakura (like the war involving Danzo and how Itachi went ballistic to get Sasuke from Sound) but that they don't get detailed because obviously Sakura is not in the right state of mind to pay attention to such details. You did amazing showing her intense but completely involuntary focus on the eyes of people, it gave me the shivers but in a good way.
Amazing job! I'm so happy team 7 is safe and sound now (and hopefully they'll grow stronger together from this)
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 5 . 5/10
What. Man. Sakura was kinda kickass. Wow. Damn man.
colorchanger chapter 1 . 4/23
this is great
DarkCherryBlossom13 chapter 5 . 4/2
Um..holy shit I abso-fucking-lutely love this? I...I..it's just so damn good! Oh my gosh thank you so much for gracing us with your writing! Ugh I just can't so good! I'll just turn into goo in the corner~
God-on-Earth chapter 5 . 3/27
ahaha...i love it!
Guess chapter 5 . 2/28
Oh my gosh. This was amazing! Dark and thrilling yet humorous.
bakachop chapter 1 . 2/1
I reread every now and then because I love it so much
Chamomile-chan chapter 5 . 1/24
This was the perfect mixture of absurd, horrifying, and adorable. I kept laughing while also feeling like a bad person, it was great.