Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
idamnloveOrange chapter 1 . 1/5
This is STILL on my top faves EVER.
AkatsukiSakuraOddness chapter 1 . 1/1
Shit...that was super intense. Super interesting. I think I might love you
wishtly chapter 5 . 12/25/2017
Would it be too late/much to ask for more?
tabjoy13 chapter 5 . 12/17/2017
Oh Jiraiya, such a goofball trying to kill little genin.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.
tabjoy13 chapter 4 . 12/17/2017
She barely noticed how red Kurenai's eyes were! haha That's an improvement. Good job Sakura?

Itachi and Kisame to the rescue! And where is Kakashi?!
tabjoy13 chapter 3 . 12/16/2017
Aw Kisame, did Itachi make his grand exit without you?

Nothing like children's tears to make the hardened ninja uncomfortable. I think Kakashi would have been really touched by their concern. Guy certainly was touched...and also his eyebrows. haha
tabjoy13 chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
I like how, somehow, the focus on eyes is what's keeping Sakura from losing it. That and Kakashi's encouragement, even if it's just a memory.

Oh my goodness Zabuza-sensei! haha That's great.
tabjoy13 chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Yes you can Sakura!

And at least without the chakra suppressants, Kakashi will be much better off than he was.
raendown chapter 5 . 12/16/2017
THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND I LOVED IT :D :D :D
mothlace chapter 5 . 12/10/2017
Why is this so amazing?! Absolutely brilliant bit of writing, superb!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
Yay
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2017
I swear to the sky that this is the best fanfiction I have ever written. It was grammatically correct, incredibly detailed, and had an interesting plotline to boot! I loved, loved, loved, loved, loved it! I'm going to go visit your profile now and read every single story you've ever written. I hope you have written more! Excuse me while I fangirl over how AMAZING that was.
Laelaloo chapter 5 . 11/26/2017
So I just spent, like, gosh knows how many hours reading through this, and MY GOODNESS...

This is-hands down-the best fanfiction I've ever read, I'm telling you. ((now that's not to say I've read a million fics, or even close to, but I HAVE been around a bit!))

I've found, on my adventures, that GENERALLY, the best fics are the ones that crush your soul. They're heavy as hell, with VERY little humor if you're lucky, VERY long, and I usually end up feeling incredibly distraught by the end. These fics tend to be the only well-written ones-and page turners, too! And personally, I hate them, as it takes weeks to get over them.

THIS fic, however, was... better. It was better. SO much better. The humor was near-constant, and darn on-point! With an intense, heavy story like this one, humor is SO important! You got that down better than any other author I've seen, and I love you for it! I finished the fic, and I don't feel dead!

The characterization was just plain LOVELY, I loved the interactions, I loved that Zabuza and Haku not only LIVED-darn canon-but actually got to work with our main cast a little bit! ((I also love that SOMEBODY-Zabuza-actually acknowledged the whole child soldiers thing a little! GOOD!))

I love the interactions between our Akatsuki buddies and the main cast-even if they were fleeting!

And back to the humor-it was just GOOD? And it wasn't out of place, or forced! It made SO much sense in the situation! It was hysterical, which FIT. Like when you've been through a tough day and you just break down into laughter instead of tears!

The team seven relationship was SUPERB, A, it was VERY team seven, and very soothing in the tense situation.

overall, my dude, this was just a stupendous fanfiction, and I just cannot thank you enough for sharing it! It was an amazing read, it made my day! Thank you, so, SO much!
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 5 . 9/27/2017
I actually like how childish Sakura's way of speaking is. It really emphasizes her innocence despite all the fucked up shit happening, which in turn makes everything even more fucked up. Also, the last part was very sweet.
Lairenna chapter 5 . 9/8/2017
This is a fabulous gem of a story! I love it!