Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
SavitarTheSurfingGod chapter 5 . 10h
I think i have read this fic over a dozen times since it was written and yet i still love it
hermonine chapter 5 . 4/14
cute story
fernandfeather chapter 5 . 3/25
This was really interesting!
swong1267 chapter 5 . 3/23
This is one of my all-time favorite quick reads. Your writing style is great - so colorful and descriptive. This whole concept is great, and on the whole pretty believable from the mind of a 12-year old. Thanks so much!
skirthika chapter 5 . 3/17
Hey can we expect an sequel
goose chapter 5 . 2/23
Fabulous
ryidaniel1 chapter 5 . 1/18
That was soooooo well written beautiful AMAZING ยงยง thank you so much for your hard work

I LOVED ALL CHAPTERS ALL PARTS
This is so good I might be crying while eating ice cream
justreading24 chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
I just realized how fuckin' morbid the title was after reading the while story. I really want to know what exactly goes through the head of you people writing such cheerful and heartwarming stories about children and your insanity being passed unto the characters you draw and color with your own personality. kudos to you tho i enjoyed reading this morbidly entertaining story
ladynightangel18 chapter 5 . 11/15/2016
wow...just wow. desperation is the fallback tool for any ninja and this sakura played it well. i certainly got the feelings of war in the last two vhapters. things were kinda hazy and muddled and i felt like i was there beside sakura. this was so good. i hope to see more of your superb writing. thank you!
Dictator4Life chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
This fic is The Best and so are you.

I love Sakura so much.
Evani chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
Oh my gods this was way too adorable for being about Sakura being mildly insane and eye loving after bring tortured. Thank you for this, it was amazing and I want more xD seriously, Sakura was adorable, and I love how Zabuza tried to ship Haku and her together xD and of course the brotherly love with Itachi and Sasuke. And Kisame was precious. Thank you for this, truly haha
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 5 . 10/7/2016
Simply amazing. I wish you'd continue
the Honeycomb chapter 5 . 10/5/2016
Holy crap. Best 5 chapters of any fanfiction I have read in my life. Honestly I think it deserves more outside simply because you didn't bother with any romance, the entire relationship between the characters was loyalty and love. Beautiful. But I still don't understand. .. What did Zabuza mean when he introduced Haku (Haru? Forgot already) to Sakura and then said "eh it was worth a shot"(our something like that)? I don't remember them too well from the anime, so maybe I'm missing some joke?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2016
Loved it! I wish there was a sequel or more to the story. Sakura deserves a damn metal and a reassesment of her abilitites.