Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
Nyxie-pixie chapter 5 . 12/11/2015
AWWWWWWWWWW
jiuhuyyur chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
I read this fic a long time ago and i'm so glad i found it again! Fantastic job :)
Amberwish chapter 5 . 11/27/2015
Wow, this story was portrayed so well.
Dango Town chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
Wow. Even though this is quite a short story, it's really powerful and addicting.
happy Danish chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
THIS was absolutely AMAZING! i loves it every step if the way! overgår alle andre fanfictioner jeg har læst! mega god!
LaforayaWattpad chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
Hmm... I don't remember the end of this chapter-5-For some reason. Nice story though! I've read it a couple of times before. I like Sakura's interactions with Zabuza, Kisame, and Itachi. And Sasuke's interaction with Itachi. Awesome job.
Brenden chapter 5 . 10/10/2015
goodwork
Haru chapter 5 . 9/27/2015
Woah. I don't know what to say. It was an interesting journey, though.
Queen Sapphire chapter 4 . 9/17/2015
Zabuza shipped Haku and Sakura omg, that's precious.
Cream and Sugar chapter 5 . 9/7/2015
Wow I love this story so much! Sakura's point of view is a trip and a half, especially with Kakashi hypnotizing her to go after eyes. I'd love to see a follow-up to this where Sakura sees Tobi and immediately gouges out his eyes, haha. That would put an end to the conflict real quick! Team Seven interdependence for the win!
usaginekohime chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Holy shit this story is amazing! I love it! Is there any possibility of a sequel after their trauma?
theNewDesire chapter 5 . 8/11/2015
Holy shit, this is an amazing story.
Caffae chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
OMG I love this story, could you please make a sequel or something that just develops this further? Like what happens after they get back to konoha (post trauma stuff? And how team 7 develops?)

I know there are similar fits but yours is probably one of the best I've read ;)
Yokomi chapter 5 . 8/3/2015
I really loved the whole story! It's great :D
Yorozuya chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
It's so mean, but I can't help but laugh when everyone started to panic from Sakura and the others crying:

Gai going exuberant to "ohshit" normal.
Some AnBu going "oh shit they're all going".
Inoichi frantically trying to calm them.

Ah, love it. Rereading, but this is SO GOOD