Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
Gingersoup chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Beautiful. Wonderful. I cried at the last scene. GOD. I LOVE FANFICTION! I LOVE KAKASAKU I'M GONNA POOP MYSELF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. right. sorry. excellent. wouLD READ AGAIN. i'm really envious of the way you can write action and gore. i'm writing a naruto hunger games send help i need your guidance
PinchofSalt chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
I don't think you realize how much I love this story. The way you portray a desperate Sakura is beautiful! I just wanted to let you know that I admire your work and would love to see more of this strong Sakura.
-Salty
Owl344 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
This is fucking brilliant.
sumiku chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
ARG! AM I SENSING FUTURE KAKASAKU FOR THIS?!

...

...

That was awesome. Gory, a bit crazy, emotional, but that made it totally awesome. C: I love it.
TheButterflyQueen chapter 5 . 8/13/2013
I just wanted to let you know that I loved this! I read this awhile back and just had to read it again. It's amazing and I enjoyed how it was written. You're awesome for writing this. :)
RainbowHeart chapter 5 . 7/27/2013
THAT WAS AWESOME! And the ending was so satisfying. Also, nice twist that it was Kakashi that actually was leeching chakra from Sakura to live
Caeria chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
God that was good. Thank you for the story.
PinchofSalt chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Adorable! I loved this story! The ending was so cute! Minus the whole " I sent you after eyes" thing, that part was awesome!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 5 . 6/30/2013
Hahaha Kakashi meant to squish Obito's eye, didn't he. Whoops, oh well!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Hahaha Itachi was pissed! Drugged/poisoned Sakura is funny.
Carumati chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Great story!
pardum chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
amazing!
i would love to see a sequel :}
Dustii chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
Great story - love the Sakura / Kakashi dynamic here.
hga chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
Truly marvelous story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Zoleth chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Honestly, there are a few problems with this story, despite it being enjoyable. Most glaring problem? This line:

"She had never heard it before because the song was reserved for the march to battle, but Sakura knew it like she knew her name—this song could be nothing else."

Think about it a bit.