Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
royalii chapter 4 . 7/27/2021
I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS CHAPTER, LMAOOOBDJSJS

i like how Kabuto is all evil and mysterious and stuff, and he's doing his evil monologue like a good villain, but child Sakura interrupts him by screaming, "fire!" "fire!"

and that was the wittiest response I ever witness and also the most fucking hilarious one. It's so chaotically ridiculous that it's hilarious
Xx.i.envy.clouds.xX chapter 5 . 7/22/2021
OMG, SO GOOD. GREAT JOB!
Xx.i.envy.clouds.xX chapter 1 . 7/22/2021
Found this through Tumblr. OMG! I'm reading this instead of homework but now I have to know how it ends!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/11/2021
Thank you for writing this!
This story gives you so much in just five chapters that most others can't in more chapters.
Loved how team 7's adventure turned out.
And the last scene with kakashi and sakura-so comforting.
Radiata chapter 5 . 6/6/2021
Wonderful work!
waffleca chapter 5 . 6/2/2021
wow this was amazing! I loved this take on what happened with this mission :)
Mistress Charon chapter 5 . 4/4/2021
Wow! What I wild ride, and I enjoyed every bit of it! You're an amazing writer, you managed to convey Sakura's growing madness so well, and the tangents were really good. I'm a sucker for dark angsty fics, and yours was spectacular. It was also pretty amazing how much was covered under 5 chapters! Color me impressed. Thanks for writing, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
hemiura chapter 5 . 3/20/2021
what the hell is this? this is so bloody cute. so wholesomeee
ive never read this kind of Sakura? its new and refreshing.
i love the bond she has with her members, also the trust they have for her.
zabuza and haku alive? 50 pts to that! is there a sequel to this? oh god
this is an amazing fic. short and amazing!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/17/2021
Amazing writing, I'd have loved to read more!
readwritemm chapter 5 . 2/3/2021
This was great! Thanks for writing :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2021
haku and sakura pairing
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 5 . 1/19/2021
So grateful this turned into a happy ending than what I was expecting not gonna lie. Loved the story and protective Sakura. Always a fan when her trials and tribulations bring out a pinkette we've ever seen but always dreamed of. Thanks for the fic!
Teranica Kruger chapter 5 . 1/10/2021
This is beautiful and I am in desperate need for more Kakashi-Sakura fluff, This is probably one of my favorite fan fictions now too by the way 10/10
shinobabe chapter 5 . 12/13/2020
It was short and sweet and I loved how it was Sakura centric and showed how she could be fierce and strong when protecting her precious people. Thank you for this cute fic!
crazy-n-insane chapter 5 . 11/29/2020
This is such a new premise, and dark and I love it. Ended perfectly even though I would love to see how this changes team dynamics and the future.

Highly recommended