Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
InARealPickle chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Ah geeze, I wish there was more. I can understand why you ended it there though.

Still this is an AU that I really love! Even short stories based off it would be really great.
ThePoptartFreak chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Oddest story I ever read. Also one of the best stories I've ever read. I really like the way you ended it. Great story

~Poptart-Freak
LarkasBlessing122291 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Ok so that chapter just answered all of my previous confusion questions. XD Kinda sad that its already over but ah well. The only thing I'm kinda fuzzy on is who had whos chakra really?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
This is so...cute! It was kind of horrifying in the beginning, but the ending could not have been better. Awesome!
LarkasBlessing122291 chapter 4 . 9/11/2011
So a good amount of this fic i was confused as hell. Then I started getting it and now all I can think about is if Sakura's new fixation on eyes going to be a running gag here. That and the line

"Sakura felt fuzzy. Like a bear." had me dying for some reason. And Itachi freaking out on Kabuto perving on Sasuke was funny too. Can't wait to see more. Till next time!

~Larka
hihihi chapter 4 . 9/10/2011
So I kind of love this piece, I love how you use the circumstances to force sakura to grow up but it's sad how broken they are, I actually started tearing up because of how broken they all were. This is a really good piece of writing, I hope you update soon. I am now off to read your other works!
weeksauce chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Absolutely brilliant writing. Instant favorite.

I've never read such a mix of action, horror and comedy. Sakura's voice is engaging yet strangely amusing in her detached insanity. Had me giggling, 'cause - well - eyes.

Keep going!
TapTiger chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
Bloody hell. Your keyboard must be made of solid gold. I was absolutely enthraled with every chapter and heartbroken by the horrible conditions in the cells with sakura being protective. But i do admit the transition of cell to escape and from escape to meeting leaf nin was sketchy ( although it was still amazing to read )
mnalfred chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
So good. I just want to keep reading. I love Itachi's role in this. He's the good guy he was always meant to be.
always-kh chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Naruto's tougher too. he made his first kill too and being tortured changed all of them. I like how fierce but still lost both of them are but Sakura's still thinking, still analytical.
always-kh chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
wow i'm slow. rereading this he just expected her to destroy obito's eye. and of course she misunderstood. that makes more sense. and it's interesting.
Idunknow chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
I really really like this. The characters are superb. Sakura's a little crazy and it just works so much. I'm like, hyperventilating. I think the main reason this isn't getting as many views as it should is because the summary is a little off. Please update soon.
Demeter1 chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
You know, I wasn't really thinking about it, but after reading the part where they mention Kakashi's sharingan, and then going back to reread... was Kakashi telling Sakura to destroy the Sharingan? I was thrown off because he said to destroy 'his eye' and the readers along with Sakura would assume he was talking about the guards. But in retrospect, that wouldn't make sense as a body part for Sakura to attack. But of course. He would say that because he would be telling her, in his delirious and fevered state, to destroy *Obito's* eye. BRILLIANT.

I love the almost-detached way Sakura is reacting to everything, how she's fighting back tooth and nail and almost eerily focused on Kakashi. It's actually a little odd; at first, when they first mentioned the Sharingan, I was thinking that it was possibly hinting at that he had used the eye to do something to Sakura. Possibility?

And, hee, was that scene with Haku and Zabuza about Zabuza deciding that violent little Sakura would be the perfect match for Haku?
Nikki1212 chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Ohhh! She was supposed to gouge out Kakashi's Sharingan! :o but she misinterpreted it and thought he meant to gouge out the guards eyes! My gosh, you are brilliant! I hope you let us know why konoha's at war soon! The suspense is killing meee!
Black Mirror chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
Loving Sakura's combination of being kick ass combined with insane eye gouging/ coveting killer and aware that that is not normal. Nice touch at the end with the bonding moment with Kisame.
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »