Reviews for Freedom in the Eyes of Another
InARealPickle chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
OMG!~ This is fabulous! How in the world did you manage to inject so much humor and still keep the atmosphere appropriately dark?

I'm not even going to bother commenting on bits and pieces, because I love love love every last word of this chapter!

I swear I just had a verbal orgasm. No lie.
InARealPickle chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Hard core!

I love how torture drove Sakura slightly insane. She's still functioning, but she's obviously not all there.

Then again, Kakashi was rather vague about which eye she was supposed to take.
the.kttykiwi chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
the most interesting way to get rid of Kabuto I have EVER seen... I enjoyed it immensely!
always-kh chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
you know as much as i love reading your stuff i get pissed everytime there's not more. lol. but really good job i like how sakura is still human and suffering from shock and so many things and still shows signs of her problems with ino and love or crush or whatever for sasuke. it works really, really well. because even though she's being tough and strong she's still human and not super awesome amazing bloodline nin. she's strong the way she is while still being a child. that's quite difficult. And zazuba trying to play matchmaker had me laughing.
TheRoseandtheDagger chapter 4 . 8/31/2011
great chapter, love how sakura isn't suddenly an amazing fighter but using her brain and showing skill that as Kisame says will make her a good fight.

looking forward to the next chapters x
MoonShadow396 chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Okay 1 this is freaking awesome and 2 I really can't wait till you update with more. I've never even thought about the chance of the team getting captured while Kakashi was out of it. Keep up the good work. XD
the.kttykiwi chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
so far it intrigues me... I really want to see where you will be taking this in the future so Please Keep Writing!
Anon chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
wow. I'm really enjoying this. moar please?
Black Mirror chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Still really loving this. The tragedy of child-Sakura having to grow up so fast with what she has seen, and being totally amazing in stepping up and effectively leading her team. Seems both Naruto and Sasuke -maybe due to Itachi's protected- haven't been kick-started into leadership as much as she has, they seem much more child-like still. The contrast is really working for me. As well as the poignant mixing the suffering, and partly batshit insanity, with humor. From hoping Inoichi would ask how many cookies were stolen to Sakura wanting to retire with a bunch of dogs (hopefully some foreshadowing of future kakasaku here...). Excellent!
TheRoseandtheDagger chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
excellent 3 chapters i can't wait for more, love Sakura and poor thing misinterpeting kakashi but wow loved itachi and Zabuza comments bout her.

looking forward to next chapter x x x
Demeter1 chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I'm obsessed with two of your stories at the same time and I am ENJOYING MYSELF immensely. I keep waffling back and forth about which one I like more. For a moment I thought it was the Kakashi/Sakura story, but it's this one. DEFINITELY this one because it's all about Sakura and Sakura and Sakura. And did I mention I really adore Sakura?

And Zabuza and Haku. ;_; I'm so glad they're there and alive and the ending, I love, love the ending. And...

I'm going to stop gushing now.
mnalfred chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
Love love love. It's dark without making the characters dark its a new plot I like it. Alot
konoha kid chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I really like ur story its genius update soon

-kk
always-kh chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
I must admit that i love this fic... but i am still confused as to some of the details. i figure it will make more sense as the story progresses but i do love the alternate time-line. And i really think this should also be listed under suspense or action or something like that as well.

I like the thoughts and how you portray sakura, it comes through nicely and you can tell she's still a child.
Demeter1 chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I don't know where this is going, but I am dying to find out! A twist on time so that they were captured by Gato and the Wave Mission was a failure. I can't wait to read more of this, especially in that Sakura has now been completely changed by the events, as is Naruto. I wonder. Did Kakashi tell her to take out their eyes because it's the easiest to disable and he thought it would be easiest for her?

Either way, I'm excited to see where this goes with Sakura and Team 7!
424 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »