Reviews for There is a Light, Outtakes & Extras
Unimaginative Olena chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
I don't know how I missed this...

It's kinda fascinating to have a look at how Edward's mind works. Bella thought he was so confident, and he was such a mess... :)

Cherie Posas chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Ahh! Where's tha rest!
fancynancy2007 chapter 4 . 1/13/2012
Oh man, this is such good stuff. I hope you write more!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 4 . 1/10/2012
Great writing, as is your norm. I have to say it was difficult to fill in the blanks of his time with Kate. I wanted to know, but then again I did not. It was nice to see him take control of his life though.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
I love reading the EPOV outtakes. My heart clinched for both Edward and Bella throughout this story. I guess Edward felt he atoned for walking out on Bella when he thought she was pregnant by marrying Kate when he knew he couldn't have fathered her child. And yet, he became a wonderful father to Elizabeth. So much heartache over miscommunication. I do love this story though. Hope there are more outtakes.
Lulutbo chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Great outtake!
Equivamp chapter 4 . 1/6/2012

no other story make me feel so much in so short a span of time. love, pity, anger, joy, heartbreak... they're all here. which is pretty spectacular.
rydenxdirtay chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I love seeing EPOV from TiaL. Thanks for this BDC. Loved it!

la-geologia chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
OH GOD, I worship this story like none other in the world! It just completely owns my soul! As always, your writing was perfection, and thank you SO MUCH for giving us more EPOV. It's such a treasure to be able to see what was going through his complicated head, and I absolutely loved loved LOVED every bit of it.

Hope to see more in the future! :)
BellaTesoro chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Oh there is more then? We don't know what happened between

Kate and Edward after she saw something on the computer? And how I wonder, did they, or not, discuss Edward not being the biological father to Elizabeth?

My heart always hurt for both these characters. But I wondered how Edward dealt with having a child with someone else when he'd forsaken Bella when she was so young and alone back then. Oh, the guilt.

This explains much. And Bella, it must have hurt to know that Edward had fathered, if not biologically then at least emotionally another woman's child, when he abandoned her in such a painful way.

Drat, the whole situation was so, so sad for everyone. I'm just happy that in the end they could come to understand each other's true feelings and missed opportunities and the why's of it all...

Anyway, as you can see, I'm still attached to these characters and can't let them go. I guess it's time I did. Helps you've got a new story for me to get lost in. I'm sure it will have the same pull for me that this one did.

Thanks much.
shellshock81 chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Omigoodness... That was amazing. Just reading it compared to his other pov's it feels like he is better regardless of what he thinks. His adoration for his daughter is obvious and so sweet. I like Kate accidentally found out about Bella both times... Like the wheels were just in motion.

This so makes me want to read TiaL again. I'm going to have to find some time soon to do that!

Lovely as always!

Formerly parkers-mom...
barbarito chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Adeli chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
God I love this Edward, although it really hurts that he ran away from Bella, but was able to be there for Kate and build a life with her. And that he could embrace fatherhood so wholeheartedly is very noble, but it stings.

Do you plan on doing any outtakes of their lives together now? Most of the story was told in flashbacks and then the present ended rather abruptly at the wedding. It would be nice to see how they are now.
oniguts chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
I am still so upset at Edward. Choosing Kate and her child, while abandoning Bella. What bother's me in the story is that Edward never really apologized, or explained to Bella why he chose Kate instead of her,or why Bella never really let him have it for leaving her. And it is truly sickening the way Kate trapped Edward, only to take away 'his' child after the divorce. I would love to know why the hell Kate was so damned selfish.
cat5050 chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
So SO good, just like the rest of this tale. I am still angry with him for all that hurt, I want to smack him alongside the head. Still, I feel his hurt too. So beautifully written, with heart, with depth. I remember it all again.
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »