Reviews for There is a Light, Outtakes & Extras
marigold123 chapter 4 . 9/9/2014
Edward does love Elizabeth...even if she isn't his child. He didn't do right by Bella, but he's trying now...even though it hurt Bella more. Edward did the right thing with Elizabeth.
marigold123 chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
“Mentally unstable. Retired. Medicated. Unsure.” Oh Edward...mental illness is such an insidious disease...and he loves Bella so...

“I had lived in love, and I ended loved back.” I think we all hope for that.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
I would have been offended to if I was Seth. He has every right to be Leary of Edward.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
It's probably mean of me to say but I would have taken Elizabeth away from Edward. The guy is a douchebag.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Asshole!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
I don't see how she took him back. I have no words for him. He is a disgusting human being. If you can consider him a human being.
CatieCath chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
I loved this story on the first read and now I've stumbled upon the outtakes... just wonderful. Thank you
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
1:'(
Harsh from both accounts.
SILVERLINING67 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
5:)
Iceblondie chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
This was fantastic reading into his thoughts through his hard time and sickness.
siriuslymay chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
God I love this story this world you created. It just gets better and better and I don't want it to be over! You are brilliant!
Lulutbo chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Awe...loved this and revisiting these two. What a great story! Thank you for sharing! Xo
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Even the outtake is so fucking beautiful. I'm a hot mess of crying my eyes out. My husband even said you can't read that story anymore.
chicalicious chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
LOVED THIS FUTURE-TAKE! I always love getting glimpses from these characters. Thank you so much for sharing.

-C
drivingedward chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
This is such a great story! I love it anytime you do an outtake...and this one was great !
433 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »