Reviews for There is a Light, Outtakes & Extras
Guest chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
I would have been offended to if I was Seth. He has every right to be Leary of Edward.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
It's probably mean of me to say but I would have taken Elizabeth away from Edward. The guy is a douchebag.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Asshole!
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
I don't see how she took him back. I have no words for him. He is a disgusting human being. If you can consider him a human being.
CatieCath chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
I loved this story on the first read and now I've stumbled upon the outtakes... just wonderful. Thank you
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
1:'(
Harsh from both accounts.
SILVERLINING67 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
5:)
Iceblondie chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
This was fantastic reading into his thoughts through his hard time and sickness.
siriuslymay chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
God I love this story this world you created. It just gets better and better and I don't want it to be over! You are brilliant!
Lulutbo chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Awe...loved this and revisiting these two. What a great story! Thank you for sharing! Xo
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Even the outtake is so fucking beautiful. I'm a hot mess of crying my eyes out. My husband even said you can't read that story anymore.
chicalicious chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
LOVED THIS FUTURE-TAKE! I always love getting glimpses from these characters. Thank you so much for sharing.

-C
drivingedward chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
This is such a great story! I love it anytime you do an outtake...and this one was great !
garddita17 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Love dadward. Bella and Thea were quite tricky but it was important for the dads to realize that they all could be a part of Thea's life together.
luckyladyfla chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
This outtake was wonderful! I love seeing Edward, Bella, and Thea happy!
431 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »