Reviews for There is a Light, Outtakes & Extras
Guest chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 2/5/2014
I don't see how she took him back. I have no words for him. He is a disgusting human being. If you can consider him a human being.
CatieCath chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
I loved this story on the first read and now I've stumbled upon the outtakes... just wonderful. Thank you
SILVERLINING67 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Harsh from both accounts.
SILVERLINING67 chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Iceblondie chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
This was fantastic reading into his thoughts through his hard time and sickness.
siriuslymay chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
God I love this story this world you created. It just gets better and better and I don't want it to be over! You are brilliant!
Lulutbo chapter 5 . 4/2/2013
Awe...loved this and revisiting these two. What a great story! Thank you for sharing! Xo
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Even the outtake is so fucking beautiful. I'm a hot mess of crying my eyes out. My husband even said you can't read that story anymore.
chicalicious chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
LOVED THIS FUTURE-TAKE! I always love getting glimpses from these characters. Thank you so much for sharing.

drivingedward chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
This is such a great story! I love it anytime you do an outtake...and this one was great !
garddita17 chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Love dadward. Bella and Thea were quite tricky but it was important for the dads to realize that they all could be a part of Thea's life together.
luckyladyfla chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
This outtake was wonderful! I love seeing Edward, Bella, and Thea happy!
Talk chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I am thrilled with another installment in the incredible story. This one is probably the best one of the story too. The characters,the locations,the interactions and their journey to this point is real,honest and thought provoking. I think I need to find the time to re-read from the start again. Thank you
Elli Fox chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
This story and its characters have such special place in my heart. You write such beautiful words. I'm not a fan of poetry, far from it to be honest, but to me your words are what I call poetry.

Absolutely love this:
"But my bond with Bella's daughter goes deeper than words and has lasted longer than her years".

I know there are many stories on FF that had 10K, 20K reviews and some of them are very, very good, but yours is really special, compelling and most importantly with a sense of real life hope.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.
429 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »