Reviews for There is a Light, Outtakes & Extras
mommy2kh chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Oh, Edward. I loved getting into his head during this time and I'm so glad he finally told her he loved her. So painful and so good!
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow! Thank you
annniej13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
My gosh. Thanks for sharing this with us. Poor guy. Just breaks my heart to know how much he fought against his demons but ultimately couldn't hold on any longer. I understand why he didn't want to take meds but I wish he would've tried. My heart hurts for both of them. Great outtake.

I hope your vacation is fantastic.

xo annie
YoMo83 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Nail? Meet head. This. From someone whose battled depression all her life - THIS.

Thank you for being such a brilliant writer and sharing your gift. Enjoy a well-deserved vacation. See ya (well, read ya) when you get back.
Greenie12855 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Thanks for this! You’re right, the way you write B’s POV enables us to understand Edward pretty well, imo. However, I always loves me some EPOV!

My favorite lines…

"I love you," she mumbled.

"I know, baby. I know." I kissed her back as she rocked and cried.

"You love me, you asshole," she insisted. "Say it. Tell me."

"I love you," I agreed. I did. I'd never said truer words. I could give her that: a larger knife to carve out her own heart.

This story is beautiful torture. I hate to love it and love to hate it.

LittleSis2010 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
OMG! This was so much harder for me to get through than the actual chapter. Maybe because I expected the chapter. This had me crying. This was so intense and dark and sad. This specifically

"She moved faster, but I tipped her backwards. I climbed on top of her. Her eyes were wide, brown, bottomless… scared. And I fucked, I let her know, I fucked, I told her, I consumed her, I threw all of the bottomless pain into fucking. It's not what she'd asked for… she asked for love… but all I could give was pain. Pain. Drowning in pain… giving it all to the girl that tried to save me. Giving it all to the girl I never wanted to destroy.

He hurts so much. I can't hate him. I read that some folks can't see any twilight similarities but I do. He tried to protect her from his pain by pushing her away. He had to hurt her to make her go. Of course it's different but it is in there.

I hope you do give more of his side. Yeah, it's dark but it's amazing.
melg0510 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
It's easy to demonise Edward or at least lay blame for using Bella, for being the selfish prick he is but then I remember he's sick. Before I received treatment I suffered from intense episodes of manic depression. Nothing as severe as Edward's but I was self destructive to myself and my relationships. I remember the slow slide and the eventual episode that could last for weeks to months. Your whole way of thinking is completely screwed up, it's impossible to function rationally and the shit that goes through head...

Anyways I get why Edward feels the way he does. The problem is after his episode when the dust settled, he didn't seem to try and right things with Bella AND that's douchebag behavior.
crissee chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Damn he really is troubled but at least he recognizes his problems. I wish we would have got his POV/reacation to the baby. Thanks for writing!
shellshock81 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Man... You were right. You don't ned to ref this to understand edward because you tell your story so well. But I enjoyed reading it.

When I first started reading this I was so focused on the mystery of who was who and what was going on, but it's so much more than that. This is really amazing and touching. I've read a couple of fics where you could change the names and I'd still love it just as much but most I need them in there. Not this one though...they could be john and sandy and I'd love it just as much. Easily publishable:)
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
i wanna junk punch him for being so selfish :)

thanks for writing
Mrs. Monnock chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
You. Are. Awesome.
KareBear1965 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Loved it and look forward to more of these.

dragonfly336 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Thank you for posting this. I loved the insight into Edward's mind.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
She's his light

So bright

He shrinks like Dracula from the sun

So then. Kate?