Reviews for There is a Light, Outtakes & Extras
AngelBCE chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was so sad to read. It was exactly what I had expected him to feel. Thank you so much and for giving us girls from FB this special treat. This truly is a masterpiece you are creating!
3c cullen chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
So painful. So beautiful. I have to go back an reread the entire story. The story is so well done. Thank you for this unexpected surprise outtake.
troublefollows1017 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
You decided to make my night! Oh poor Edward. Poor Emo-Lightward. He's so sad and sick. I loved a little peek inside his head. Thanks for writing. Thanks for sharing. Thanks for being awesome :)

Thickets.

xoxo
michelle0526 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Thank you for that glimpse into Edward's head! Loved it!
Yesyov chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I eagerly await each update for this story. My family carries the burden of mental illness. I relate to your characters and their pain, and their desperate desire for something different.
Cabrad chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Thank you first of all for giving us a glimpse into Edward's head. I've always felt a sense of desperation from him since they first got into the limo. Desperation in the sense that he was desperately trying to fight an inner battle. My heart breaks for both of them. He has a mental illness...how can you hate somebody that is trying so hard not to succumb but is fighting a losing battle. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for a brilliant story!

Hugs,

Chrisann
SusanQ chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Of course I had to read it. It wasn't even a question for me. This struck me this morning when I read it: "Oh my fucking god, Bella… This shit isn't about me! It's about you. I never wanted this. Never. I never meant for any of this..."

I don't think he means what she thinks he means. I think he means their relationship - how he never wanted to pull her under with him. :(
tff000 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
good ot
MustangMel1968 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Thanks for posting this. I really love this story.
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This must be the conception.
rydenxdirtay chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Loved getting a look inside of Edward's mind. He is so torn. Thanks so much for this outtake

Ry