Reviews for There is a Light, Outtakes & Extras
Amazone3 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Thats what I thought!

EdwardsBloodType chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
He ignored her because he loved her so much that he knew she had to leave him because he would never be able to leave her. Makes perfect sense.

I'd love to read an outtake of when hd disappeared after the pregnancy announcement, or when he learns that she lost the baby.

Thank you for writing this extraordinary story.
carolamex chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Perfection! Exactly what I thought its going through him. Being one of the unlucky ones to deal with this disease, this is exactly how I know he feels and were his frame of mind is. My poor poor lightward. Hang in there buddy. Thanks so much my genius BDC, you write magic! Pure unadultered magic. So beautiful! Once again, enjoy the silence! Have fun and rest. Much love.
lvmuffins chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was good because if anything it showed me that what I was imagining his thoughts and state of mind to be were spot on.
Fiyaaa chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
O jeez...

Loved it x
flyrbrd chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Great outtake! They are one of the best things about fan fiction ;)
Erroneous78 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
...

Told you.

Gah...
shaz308 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very tortured, very lost. It's a shame he didn't talk to her. Thanks for your outtake.
Sunsetwing chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This may be a stupid question, but is he bipolar?
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I give Edward mucho credit for knowing his problems and warning her. That's all I have to say on that. How many guys are in denial of their own issues? If I had known then what I know now ... looking forward to the next chapter.
jansails chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Aaahhh...nobody smashes the heart to smithereens, blows the soul to bits in the ether like you do.

I want to shake Edward & tell him just because he tried therapeutic drugs 10, 15, or 20 years ago does not mean there have not been advancements in treatment, new possibilities, if only he would try, just try.

And if Edward had taken Bella with him to his counselor, he or she could have explained Edward's condition, how unpredictable, inconsistent, volatile, completely out-of-control their emotions, behaviors, & actions can be to the somewhat naive Bella.

But then, you probably would not have the big buildup, huge, devastating crash, & complex web of their relationship, no?

jansails/jan2
JustSu chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Thank you for sharing but you're right, nothing new inside his head.

Have a wonderful vacations!
runtagua chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow.

I just can't hate him, though.

He's just broken. They're both just broken.

xx

Joy
insanemum chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Yeah - I decided to read it - even though I said I probably wouldn't. Pretty much as expected. It was clear that he was trying to get her to leave, because he couldn't do that himself. Sad :(
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow. Intense. Thank you for at least letting us know he DID in fact love her despite his manic depression. I needed that.
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 Next »