Reviews for There is a Light, Outtakes & Extras
luckyladyfla chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
This outtake was wonderful! I love seeing Edward, Bella, and Thea happy!
Talk chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
I am thrilled with another installment in the incredible story. This one is probably the best one of the story too. The characters,the locations,the interactions and their journey to this point is real,honest and thought provoking. I think I need to find the time to re-read from the start again. Thank you
Thea
Elli Fox chapter 5 . 2/1/2013
This story and its characters have such special place in my heart. You write such beautiful words. I'm not a fan of poetry, far from it to be honest, but to me your words are what I call poetry.

Absolutely love this:
"But my bond with Bella's daughter goes deeper than words and has lasted longer than her years".

I know there are many stories on FF that had 10K, 20K reviews and some of them are very, very good, but yours is really special, compelling and most importantly with a sense of real life hope.

Thanks for sharing this story with us.
ecullen'sgirl chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
So happy to see this futuretake for one of my top 10 fics. I confess I did read the whole story again before I read this extra chapter, I just couldn't help myself. And I loved it just as much this time as the 1st time. Love how they have come from Bella as a teenager to a mature couple now. I hope you will have more of this Edward and Bella for us from time to time.
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 5 . 1/30/2013
Just left a review on the main story but needed to leave one here as well. I am so glad I got a peek into Edward's POV. Just LOVE this story. Thank you of sharing your talent!
obsmama chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
I sat on this for a bit because they still insight such a guttural reaction from me. This story changed my expectations. It raised the bar for characters in general. You never, ever disappoint and to have this in his POV to see him so happy and ok in life just made me float today. I miss having fun with you. I miss chatting with you. I hope your well and life is beautiful for you like you write it up there.

xoxo
mrafiki19 chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Oh how I adore this story and your writing. Thanks for more!
MoCullen chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Thank you for sharing this!
Ana83114 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
that was seriously beautiful
WallaWallaMama chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
So glad you are as unwilling as the rest of us to let this story go.
Just Sus chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
God, how I love this story! I've just read it for the 2nd time, since I saw the outtakes, etc. It made me cry, laugh, yell, and feel so much! It was like I'd never read it before.

Thank you for sharing this Bella and Edward with us again. It was wonderful...

xoxoSus
kstar0330 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Well this was a nice little surprise to find a recent outtake. A very nice surprise indeed. This will always be my one of my very top absolute favorite stories. Just something about it that makes me want to read it all over again especially after reading this wonderful glimpse into the future. Just a story you can never get enough of that leaves a lasting impression of all the wonderful characters you created within.
Loved it, truly I did. :)
Thanks for something extra from TiaL. :)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I just love when this story pops up out of nowhere and makes me smile. It's so nice to get a chapter out of their lives every once in a while. Thank you so much.
Heatherl8367 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Just so stinking beautiful. I loved this so much. Thank you!
malleelee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Gee. I think Edward got it right - He is a fucking asshole. And he doesn't want to inflict himself on the people around him who care about him. That protecting of others sometimes is used as a reason to attempt invisibility by we bi-polar types. Captured, and shared, with understanding. Wow!
432 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »