Reviews for There is a Light, Outtakes & Extras
Ana83114 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
that was seriously beautiful
WallaWallaMama chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
So glad you are as unwilling as the rest of us to let this story go.
Just Sus chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
God, how I love this story! I've just read it for the 2nd time, since I saw the outtakes, etc. It made me cry, laugh, yell, and feel so much! It was like I'd never read it before.

Thank you for sharing this Bella and Edward with us again. It was wonderful...

xoxoSus
kstar0330 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Well this was a nice little surprise to find a recent outtake. A very nice surprise indeed. This will always be my one of my very top absolute favorite stories. Just something about it that makes me want to read it all over again especially after reading this wonderful glimpse into the future. Just a story you can never get enough of that leaves a lasting impression of all the wonderful characters you created within.
Loved it, truly I did. :)
Thanks for something extra from TiaL. :)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I just love when this story pops up out of nowhere and makes me smile. It's so nice to get a chapter out of their lives every once in a while. Thank you so much.
Heatherl8367 chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Just so stinking beautiful. I loved this so much. Thank you!
malleelee chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Gee. I think Edward got it right - He is a fucking asshole. And he doesn't want to inflict himself on the people around him who care about him. That protecting of others sometimes is used as a reason to attempt invisibility by we bi-polar types. Captured, and shared, with understanding. Wow!
shellshock81 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Hey sweetie. I read this in the compilation. It was fabulous!

You created characters that are so easy to love for years.
xoxo
shell
white.witch.0303 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
I still love this characters, but most of all I love your way with words.
While reading There is a Light, sometimes I was surprised I could be addicted to such a heartbreaking story and it was then that I understood the wonderful gift you have, the way you spin your words to create the story.
Thank you so much and congratulations, your writting is really special,
WW
ash902 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
It was so good to see these characters again...I wish this were a movie or even better, a television mini-series. Your writing brings so lunch life to these characters. Reading this was like catching up with an old friend. I look forward to more future-takes. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!
robsjenn chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
this is an incredibly satisfying future-take. how you've shown the bella-edward relationship in its mature, stable, ultimate form, along with how they navigate the difficulties of their modern extended family (not always perfectly), is both realistic and sweetly satisfying.

death cab's cover of this charming man is a good one, but i really wish they had covered TiaL. btw i went a ben gibbard solo show benefitting 826 Seattle a couple months ago with about 300 people total: amazing.

and i love your sneaky reference in the overall storyline and here: "I wish every day were like this Sunday." one of my all-time favorite smiths songs, and yet this edward is no longer melancholy and bipolar; this sunday is a lovely sunday.

this remains one of my top favorite fics in the fandom. thank you for writing it, and for continuing to share their (now finally happy) story.
jmolly chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Thanks for posting, I missed these characters. And thanks for contributing it to Katalina.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I loved this outtake. I'm glad to finally let you know!
KLL77 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
So good to see these characters again!
ShareTheDeets chapter 5 . 1/22/2013