Reviews for There is a Light, Outtakes & Extras
robsjenn chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
this is an incredibly satisfying future-take. how you've shown the bella-edward relationship in its mature, stable, ultimate form, along with how they navigate the difficulties of their modern extended family (not always perfectly), is both realistic and sweetly satisfying.

death cab's cover of this charming man is a good one, but i really wish they had covered TiaL. btw i went a ben gibbard solo show benefitting 826 Seattle a couple months ago with about 300 people total: amazing.

and i love your sneaky reference in the overall storyline and here: "I wish every day were like this Sunday." one of my all-time favorite smiths songs, and yet this edward is no longer melancholy and bipolar; this sunday is a lovely sunday.

this remains one of my top favorite fics in the fandom. thank you for writing it, and for continuing to share their (now finally happy) story.
jmolly chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Thanks for posting, I missed these characters. And thanks for contributing it to Katalina.
fuzzyltlwingedthing chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I loved this outtake. I'm glad to finally let you know!
KLL77 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
So good to see these characters again!
ShareTheDeets chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I love this story, thank you! 3
yomo83 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Still sooooo very good! Yep, looks like I'm gonna have to read the whole thing over...again!
enka3 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Great outtakes! Loved Thea!
FictionFreak95 chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
You made my Monday bearable woman. I loved this when I read it in the compilation. LOVED IT EVEN MORE here. Still pales in comparison to how much I love you though. THANKS for posting him! *SWOON*

"I don't fucking think so," I laughed. This morning she let me pull her back into the bed. This morning was fucking fabulous.

Tdot TwiFic chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
This, a thousand times this, is what I look for. Its there, just hidden under a lifetime or other stuff: '"Well I fucking worried, but it turns out it's not happening. She married me, Seth. Bella, Thea and I live under one roof and that means you and I are going to cross paths for, well, just about the rest of my life."

I'd never spoken those words out loud before, not with that degree of certainty, and not to anyone besides Bella. It struck me that morning at the top of Castro Street that I'd finally gotten what I'd always wanted. The monotony of weekdays and weekends, of Bella and Thea's schedules, and my place in it all didn't mean shit compared to the fact that I had the life I'd never thought I'd have.'
la-geologia chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Oh my gawdddddddd! The way I love this story is just completely unhealthy and out of this world. These characters just mean SO much to me. I love them more than any others I've ever read. Thank you, thank you so much for continuing to share your wonderful work with us, bb. This future-take was FANTASTIC! Dadward completely melted my soul with his sweetness, and I loved really getting to know Thea as a young lady. Her and Edward's relationship was just beautiful to read! I adored every bit of it. And all the stuff with Seth was perfect, as well. What a lucky little girl, having three dads that would throw down for her in an instant. ;-) ..Oh, and I seriously die for all the reminiscing about The Masens. I feel like they're one of my favorite bands and their music is completely fictional! lol. I guess that goes to show how good of a writer you are. PLEASE NEVER STOP! :) All the best to you, hon, and I hope you're enjoying the new year. xoxo
roxiegirl chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Thank you thank you! I'll revisit this Edward and Bella anytime! Soo good! Dadward!
my1edward chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
It's lovely to hear from these characters again. Thank you. This story is at the very top of my all-time list, and it's because the characters are so real. You rock!
Arctic1 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
It was nice to see inside Edward's much more stable mind. As heartbreaking as TiaL was at times, it remains one of the best fics out there. Thank you.
Wendy D chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
Gosh, I miss these guys! I loved this! I so understand Seth's feelings, but also see a glimmer of hope. Each year that passes, that Edward doesn't fall back into depression and continues to be who Bella (and all of us see!) Seth will bend and eventually...a complete family they will be.

Thanks for this! It made my day!
tff000 chapter 5 . 1/21/2013
good. love this story and your words :)
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »