Reviews for Not Again
mounds01 chapter 14 . 11/16
Great story, I just loved this Bella and Paul. Storyline was different and I think that's why I enjoyed it so much. Great Job!
M1A chapter 14 . 8/28
beautiful
monay9e chapter 14 . 8/12
Bravo! Excellent story.
WhitlocksHevyn chapter 7 . 8/9
And she gives in. How utterly disappointing.
Cebco chapter 9 . 8/5
OK I read your review in sorry chapter 9 and I'm going to stick with you
Cebco chapter 9 . 8/5
Getting angry upset and I think she can be in prayer for a while and it's a great story but it was way too soon
K chapter 14 . 5/24
Love this story. so unexpected all the twists and turns. Thanks for an amazing story.
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 14 . 5/19
LOVED IT!
ShadowPast620 chapter 14 . 4/28
Just read this again. Cried like a baby through the last couple chapters. Good stuff. Very good. xox
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 10 . 2/25
I'm not sure if I'm proud of our girls or worried.
FFAddict chapter 14 . 1/12
You need to work on your relationship with the word 'too'. The way you keep misspelling it is borderline abusive ;) Other than that I really enjoyed the story. There were moments where I was annoyed with it since I kept thinking half of the drama could be avoided if they talked instead of assuming things letting their thoughts spiral but that's how life is I guess. It was definitely interesting take on imprinting and I'm looking forward to reading more of your work.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/16/2016
This chapter is beyond bewildering. She is on her way out of town, when suddenly her imprint picks her up to take her to the bus. And somehow they end up at his house, and she ends up Sleeping Witt him. All on the same day she made multiple "power trip-y" speeches about how she is going to leave and why. She clearly has zero backbone, all mouth no substance.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
I have to say, her stupid outfits are ruining this for me. Fashion is very subjective, and Bella Swan has a bit of an"persona" if you will. Fedora's, stilleto's, and pin up dress all give an image of "cheap attention seeker". I seriously don't like picturing her as a female Bruno Mars. Bella Swan in character has always been subtle.
Samcoo 12 chapter 14 . 11/5/2016
I love how you portrayed victoria in this story,good read.
andrewpine chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
Yup,she is pretty much screwed.