Reviews for Not Again
mark.tiltman chapter 14 . 6/20
This was a great read well done
bryanareneea chapter 6 . 5/28
. ... llllll/llam says!
tinkermist99 chapter 14 . 5/27
i loved this story it was so good
Cant read anymore two different personalities one person crap
Make up your mind either bella is going to be the same bitch woman in the beginning and leave like she said she was or shes going to stupidly believe in true love and fairy tales and be a submissive wolfs mate and listen to sam she can't be both thats going confuse the hell out of everybody and I already have a headache because of it
Jessica Lahote Black chapter 14 . 5/15
I absolutely freakin loved this story! Bravo. Its so unlike the rest!
andrewpine chapter 14 . 5/3
Will you be finishing Luna Rising anytime in the near future?I really did enjoy your spin on the world revolving around the pack and all of the supernatural mischief.
andrewpine chapter 9 . 5/3
So Irina is trying to get to the pack after they killed Laurent,is she trying to one of the imprints?maybe they need to try to call Sam gets a hold of them and they show up wonder what they will do when fairy boy finds out about Bella?
andrewpine chapter 8 . 5/3
So Sue hasn't read Charlie into the pack stuff yet? i figured he would know about the pack and imprinting by now.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 5/3
looks like she is stuck in she will be able to find some place where she will be able to sing and play her she can get back into writing more and not just spit out babies.
andrewpine chapter 6 . 5/3
I don't think she is he thought she was screwing fairy if he didn't leave she would have been taking care of herself because he would have never fucked her even if she did get turned.
andrewpine chapter 3 . 5/3
Why didn't Paul show up or is he too full of anger to show up at his imprints place?
andrewpine chapter 2 . 5/3
Wonder how pissed she will be when Paul locks her down to the Res?
TinaF chapter 14 . 2/14
Wow this was an amazing story. You are a very talented writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories. Thank you.
Calyptra chapter 14 . 2/9
It was a very different story, I liked it.
I'm not the greatest fan of accepting an imprint blindly, it feels almost like an arranged marriage.
In most stories only one character fights the instant relationship. It's nice that in this one almost every imprint took a step back to reevaluate.
The idea with Jared and Kim was nice. I always hated it that he ignored her for years just to notice her after becoming a werewolf. It was cruel for her.
it was also good to give the imprints a chance at education and careers and not just bind them to the rez.
I liked this Bella. She became strong and made her own life. Sure it was a mistake to cut Charlie out of her life but everyone makes mistakes. I enjoyed that she didn't bow to Sam. I'm not a fan of Alpha authority, I loath it to be exact. It's nice that one person defies him and calls him out on his shit. Even if he is a good man.
I think most of all I liked what you did with Victoria's character. In nearly every story she is portrayed as a deranged bitch. It's nice that you gave her peace by Bella apologizing to her. It gave both closure and showed that Victoria wasn't a bad person, just a creature who was suffering and saw no end to it.
Embry was a good touch as well. It's really cool that more and more writers are comfortable of writing about gay couples in stories and not just in slash or poly one shots witht lots of lemons. They always focuse on the sexuality and not the whole person.

And now to the things a didn't like. I noticed that a lot of writers here use the surname of the actor who played Paul's character. I don't know why it happens only with him, but it really sticks out. It's wrong. You even used the whole name for the child. Now you are not obligated to use "Lahote", it's your story. But the actor is a real person with rights. You can't just use their name in you fiction. I mean sure there probably is a person out there for every surname you could use, but the "coincidence" makes it look obvious who you had in mind. I imagine he wouldn't like stumbling across stories where people unknown to him use his name for a fictional character. I know I wouldn't.
The second thing was the pregnancy. It was so soon. Yes, they are adults and everything, but they barely spent time together. A lot of authors do that as well when it comes to imprints. It is your story and I won't tell you how to write it, it's just that I think that it sets a wrong example for teenies who read it. Why don't wait for them to be a few years together first? One at least. Show the world that there is responsibility and protection.

Thanks for sharing!