Reviews for Not Again
GirlsDontCry chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It realistic and that's what I like about it. Please continue writing
ILoveAnime89 chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
One of the only ones I have read that had Bella with Paul that I liked.
Bell 1 chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Awww. That was a sweet roller coaster filled story. ;)

I like how you had all the imprints and their wolves "think" about the imprint and work for their relationship. Even if it took Bella before they had courage to stand up and make their wolves "step up" to prove their love isn't just because of the imprint. That was wonderful and probably the ONLY story I have read (I haven't read a lot of wolf paired stories though) to do that. Good job!
Otspock chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
I was very moved by this fic. It is wonderfully written and has a unique storyline. I can't wait to read more by you!
Lilydukes chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
wow!
tlyxor1 chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
A lovely story. I enjoyed. T
carlynch05 chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
love this story
AKWilson chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Amazing story and it was well written. I can't wait to read more of your stories:)
Major-Fire-Blaze chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
Wonderful. Simply beautiful.
-Major Fire Blaze
slay1angel chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
OMG what an amazing story... I really enjoyed reading it and I can't wait to read more of your work. :)
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 14 . 7/2/2012
This was a beautiful take on the imprint. I'm glad Bella was able to get her happy ending.
ehqueue chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
This was fun to read - thanks for posting. It's a really good point you made about the imprints too and I liked how Victoria ended up as a sort of guru spirit guide.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
yes indeed suffering does make a person stronger as long as you learn from it
ItsMeAgainMargaret chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
Omg! Happy Endings!
Tessan chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
I Love Oyu ? Ha Almost Like Strue y !
730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »