Reviews for Not Again
juliangelus chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Wow powerful start :)

Jules
CarlieCullenBlack chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Very interesting story. I was drawn in right away and you really kept my attention. I will say some stories tend to drag on unneccessarily but yours was great. I was a little concerned when I read ch 12 that there was only two chapters left before completion because I wasn't sure how'd you end it. You did a great job of bringing everything together though and leaving out so many of the pesky details that writers sometimes get caught up in feeling the need to explain (like Jake and Bella and Holly relationship, Quil, Angela and Bella, etc). Although I didn't really like that it was left with Bella not regaining her friendship with them I totally understand it. I loved Jared's speech to get Kim back because that is one couple that always seemed very voodooy (I know its not really a word) in their relationship. Thanks for sharing such a great story. I look forward to reading more of your work.
werewolfgrlz chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
i love it!
GirlsDontCry chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It realistic and that's what I like about it. Please continue writing
ILoveAnime89 chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
One of the only ones I have read that had Bella with Paul that I liked.
Bell 1 chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
Awww. That was a sweet roller coaster filled story. ;)

I like how you had all the imprints and their wolves "think" about the imprint and work for their relationship. Even if it took Bella before they had courage to stand up and make their wolves "step up" to prove their love isn't just because of the imprint. That was wonderful and probably the ONLY story I have read (I haven't read a lot of wolf paired stories though) to do that. Good job!
Otspock chapter 14 . 8/27/2012
I was very moved by this fic. It is wonderfully written and has a unique storyline. I can't wait to read more by you!
Lilydukes chapter 14 . 8/13/2012