Reviews for Not Again
TinaF chapter 14 . 2/14
Wow this was an amazing story. You are a very talented writer and I can't wait to read more of your stories. Thank you.
Calyptra chapter 14 . 2/9
It was a very different story, I liked it.
I'm not the greatest fan of accepting an imprint blindly, it feels almost like an arranged marriage.
In most stories only one character fights the instant relationship. It's nice that in this one almost every imprint took a step back to reevaluate.
The idea with Jared and Kim was nice. I always hated it that he ignored her for years just to notice her after becoming a werewolf. It was cruel for her.
it was also good to give the imprints a chance at education and careers and not just bind them to the rez.
I liked this Bella. She became strong and made her own life. Sure it was a mistake to cut Charlie out of her life but everyone makes mistakes. I enjoyed that she didn't bow to Sam. I'm not a fan of Alpha authority, I loath it to be exact. It's nice that one person defies him and calls him out on his shit. Even if he is a good man.
I think most of all I liked what you did with Victoria's character. In nearly every story she is portrayed as a deranged bitch. It's nice that you gave her peace by Bella apologizing to her. It gave both closure and showed that Victoria wasn't a bad person, just a creature who was suffering and saw no end to it.
Embry was a good touch as well. It's really cool that more and more writers are comfortable of writing about gay couples in stories and not just in slash or poly one shots witht lots of lemons. They always focuse on the sexuality and not the whole person.

And now to the things a didn't like. I noticed that a lot of writers here use the surname of the actor who played Paul's character. I don't know why it happens only with him, but it really sticks out. It's wrong. You even used the whole name for the child. Now you are not obligated to use "Lahote", it's your story. But the actor is a real person with rights. You can't just use their name in you fiction. I mean sure there probably is a person out there for every surname you could use, but the "coincidence" makes it look obvious who you had in mind. I imagine he wouldn't like stumbling across stories where people unknown to him use his name for a fictional character. I know I wouldn't.
The second thing was the pregnancy. It was so soon. Yes, they are adults and everything, but they barely spent time together. A lot of authors do that as well when it comes to imprints. It is your story and I won't tell you how to write it, it's just that I think that it sets a wrong example for teenies who read it. Why don't wait for them to be a few years together first? One at least. Show the world that there is responsibility and protection.

Thanks for sharing!
1tinac chapter 14 . 1/29
Amazing story. I loved it.
wannabewyler chapter 14 . 1/27
Thank you! I thoroughly loved this story. One of the best imprint stories that I've read so far. (I've only just started reading Twilight stories) but I can guarantee this'll always be one of my favourites.
rissbenzo chapter 5 . 1/26
she better go back to fuckin new orleans.
Sassyvampmama chapter 14 . 1/21
So sweet, thanks for sharing.
Tiffany hawkins chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Please add more chapters to this book would love to see what happens with Bella and paul and the pack
Lady-Finwe chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
awesome story, I really liked how you involved Victoria in it and not like she is normally portrayed as. I hope to check out any other stories your written :)
Anon chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
Good shit. This fic seriously had no glamour, I'm surprised at how different it is from your other stuff. It focused on all the very real parts of a relationship, things that count for the long run, and I feel like these are things every person should consider when making a life.
Anon chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
I'm glad they all came back. Do this the right way
Anon chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Damn, the boys really have their work cut out for them
Anon chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Holyyyyy shit! This is great! I love it! This is the best imprinting shit anyone has ever written about how messed up it can really be
Anon chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
If she leaves in the morning it will be sad :(
Anon chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Duuuuuudddeeeeee! Bella is a boss ass bitch yo! She was soooo funny! Looooool
Anon chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Leah better watch out or she'll lose her spot as resident bitch! Loool
763 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »