Reviews for Not Again
Feenrai chapter 3 . 2/4
I've been trying to make an effort to review every chapter of yours I read because I love your writing and you deserve tons and tons of reviews...but you make it so hard! Hehe, this is probably the 10th time I've been halfway through or at the end of the *next* chapter before I realize I didn't review the previous one, because I was too excited to keep reading!

I guess that in itself is a compliment;)

I love how you're portraying Bella here. I mentioned earlier that I normally avoid this kind of attitude Bella, but I'm really liking your version of it. It's not overdone and it doesn't feel fake. I understand where she's coming from, and I get a wry smile when she does things like smile sweetly as she slams the door in Sam's face. It's a hard line to tread, but you write it beautiful.
Feenrai chapter 2 . 2/4
Wow. This chapter made me tear up. Poor Charlie! I'm glad she's staying :) I like the personalities you've given to her coworker and bosses.
Feenrai chapter 1 . 2/4
Mmm, this is a different Bella (or rather, Bell) for sure! I normally stay away from these kind of stories (Bitchy-Bella I mean), because *usually* it comes across to me as though the author is simply transferring their issues onto "Bella" and making her play them out, without any actual story/plot basis for Bella becoming that way. So far, however, yours is the complete opposite. Not that I'm surprised, I'm beginning to think I'll read everything you write-you're one of those authors that can write anything, it feels like, and make it believable and pull me in. So, great job! I never thought I'd read a story like this, but I'm only one chapter in and dying to hit "next" ;)
Cramos28 chapter 14 . 1/16
This story was amazing! I loved it and it kept my attention the whole time! I loved how Victoria let Bella lived. Great writing
Kemq chapter 12 . 12/25/2014
just did a 2nd reread of this story and loved it as much as the first and 2nd time.
sampam69 chapter 14 . 11/28/2014
This was a extremely beautiful story even with all the angst, thank you so much for sharing :-)
I-Was-Here2345 chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
L Ed this
TwistedNeiviv chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
A wonderful ending!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 13 . 11/6/2014
Great chapter. Lots happened. Good movement. And yeah, wtf is up with Embry?!
TwistedNeiviv chapter 12 . 11/6/2014
Dammit. I'm crying again.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 11 . 11/6/2014
So sad.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 10 . 11/6/2014
Harsh! Woah
TwistedNeiviv chapter 9 . 11/6/2014
Re: the a/n at the beginning ... I totally didn't get that. Your explanation was really exactly how I understood the story. I knew she wasn't attached to her new 'home' and understood how she and Paul were getting on etc. huh. Goes to show how different people read the same story and get different understanding!

Oh my goodness. I'm bawling. That was beautiful. So sad and touching and emotional! Wow.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 8 . 11/6/2014
I enjoyed the last chapter how they got to know each other, and this chapter how things keep progressing. A lot of stories don't do that very well and it comes across rushed, but this story is coming across as just right.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 7 . 11/6/2014
Well now. That changes things! ;)
730 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »