Reviews for Not Again
Feenrai chapter 14 . 2/7
Beautiful! This was positively beautiful. I love that you have a sort of happily-ever-after ending, but, again, old record here, it's believable! Victoria's part really made me feel emotional, and sad and happy for her at the same time. I liked the Cullen's parts, though brief. It was very in character. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
Feenrai chapter 13 . 2/7
Another great chapter! I teared up when Jared started listing all the things he had seen and paid attention to about Kim. So sweet! I love that you don't write the imprint magically making the relationship work. I know I'm a broken record, but this is just so much more real, and healthy!
Feenrai chapter 12 . 2/7
Wow, resolution everywhere! Great chapter! Again, I like the slow, steady and realistic way each couple is building back together. And poor Lise!
Feenrai chapter 11 . 2/7
So real. I really like where you're following this line. They're not rejecting, but they're not being...disney...either XD This is wonderfully refreshing!
Feenrai chapter 10 . 2/7
This...this is awesome...

I've said it many times, but I love how *real* your writing is. Real life, I mean. Realistic, true emotions...believable. This makes so much sense. I have no idea where you're going to go from here but I can't wait to find out!
Feenrai chapter 9 . 2/7
This chapter was very emotionally tense. I feel defensive on Bella's behalf sometimes XD It's good they're getting it all out in the air thought, I felt like this chapter was a very good step in story progression :)
Feenrai chapter 8 . 2/6
I love restless Bella XD She's very productive! The yard sounds very pretty and relaxing. I'm glad she's interacting more with the pack now.
Feenrai chapter 7 . 2/4
I really liked your description there of the Cullens. It really is creepy when viewed from that perspective. Perspective is really key, after all...pretty crazy XD

I liked this chapter. Again, your realism always strikes me, I can't put your stories down because they feel so real, I have to know what happens. Or rather how it happens. They're imprints, I knew they'd grow together someway, some how, but finding out that how is what makes the story :D
Feenrai chapter 6 . 2/4
This was handled very well. I have, of course, been wondering how you'd take two stubborn people and make them spend time together, but you found a way of making it happen very naturally and believably :D
Feenrai chapter 5 . 2/4
Hehehehehe.

Best reaction ever XD I like that neither Bella nor Paul in this story is suddenly all lovey dovey. They're both stubbornly fighting it and in denial. It should make for a great story seeing how they overcome it _
Feenrai chapter 4 . 2/4
Hehehe. Okay, again, you really write the bitchy-Bella well. I like that you don't make her perfect. She can slip and fall on her butt in surprise. Beautiful! XD

I was wondering when she'd find out, I knew they'd be in a rush since she kee[s trying to leave. It makes sense this way, and it was a good explanation.
Feenrai chapter 3 . 2/4
I've been trying to make an effort to review every chapter of yours I read because I love your writing and you deserve tons and tons of reviews...but you make it so hard! Hehe, this is probably the 10th time I've been halfway through or at the end of the *next* chapter before I realize I didn't review the previous one, because I was too excited to keep reading!

I guess that in itself is a compliment;)

I love how you're portraying Bella here. I mentioned earlier that I normally avoid this kind of attitude Bella, but I'm really liking your version of it. It's not overdone and it doesn't feel fake. I understand where she's coming from, and I get a wry smile when she does things like smile sweetly as she slams the door in Sam's face. It's a hard line to tread, but you write it beautiful.
Feenrai chapter 2 . 2/4
Wow. This chapter made me tear up. Poor Charlie! I'm glad she's staying :) I like the personalities you've given to her coworker and bosses.
Feenrai chapter 1 . 2/4
Mmm, this is a different Bella (or rather, Bell) for sure! I normally stay away from these kind of stories (Bitchy-Bella I mean), because *usually* it comes across to me as though the author is simply transferring their issues onto "Bella" and making her play them out, without any actual story/plot basis for Bella becoming that way. So far, however, yours is the complete opposite. Not that I'm surprised, I'm beginning to think I'll read everything you write-you're one of those authors that can write anything, it feels like, and make it believable and pull me in. So, great job! I never thought I'd read a story like this, but I'm only one chapter in and dying to hit "next" ;)
Cramos28 chapter 14 . 1/16
This story was amazing! I loved it and it kept my attention the whole time! I loved how Victoria let Bella lived. Great writing
741 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »