Reviews for Not Again
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
I think this is the second time I've tried to read this story :((( I like how bad ass she is but not how she's guilted into doing things...if Charlie missed her so much he could have went to visit her
Novel's addict chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
I love that you didn't just make this story about bella and paul but about the whole pack and i am surprised as to how you made Victoria, i really loved her in here and was so sad for her ending i love everything about this story :D it's really good and amazing ;)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Thank you SO much, Sam, you've practically turned Bella into a mini-me of Leah Clearwater in personality!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 14 . 3/31/2015
I really enjoyed this. I was surprised you made Victoria good- I liked it.

This was my first Bella and Paul story. I think I need more!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/10/2015
This was pretty good overall! Thanks!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2015
There's that awesome bitch from earlier! Go Bella (and company)!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2015
Yeah, the reviewers who said she's acting weird by being so okay moving halfway across the continent are right. And the first half of this chapter was pretty bad in that line, too, particularly where she went to leave and list her nerve. The brave Bitch from the first five chapters wouldn't have lost her nerve. And she's been in town three weeks and nothing from Charlie? Weird. I liked the last fight scene but hated that it was in public.
Feenrai chapter 14 . 2/7/2015
Beautiful! This was positively beautiful. I love that you have a sort of happily-ever-after ending, but, again, old record here, it's believable! Victoria's part really made me feel emotional, and sad and happy for her at the same time. I liked the Cullen's parts, though brief. It was very in character. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story!
Feenrai chapter 13 . 2/7/2015
Another great chapter! I teared up when Jared started listing all the things he had seen and paid attention to about Kim. So sweet! I love that you don't write the imprint magically making the relationship work. I know I'm a broken record, but this is just so much more real, and healthy!
Feenrai chapter 12 . 2/7/2015
Wow, resolution everywhere! Great chapter! Again, I like the slow, steady and realistic way each couple is building back together. And poor Lise!
Feenrai chapter 11 . 2/7/2015
So real. I really like where you're following this line. They're not rejecting, but they're not being...disney...either XD This is wonderfully refreshing!
Feenrai chapter 10 . 2/7/2015
This...this is awesome...

I've said it many times, but I love how *real* your writing is. Real life, I mean. Realistic, true emotions...believable. This makes so much sense. I have no idea where you're going to go from here but I can't wait to find out!
Feenrai chapter 9 . 2/7/2015
This chapter was very emotionally tense. I feel defensive on Bella's behalf sometimes XD It's good they're getting it all out in the air thought, I felt like this chapter was a very good step in story progression :)
Feenrai chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
I love restless Bella XD She's very productive! The yard sounds very pretty and relaxing. I'm glad she's interacting more with the pack now.
Feenrai chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
I really liked your description there of the Cullens. It really is creepy when viewed from that perspective. Perspective is really key, after all...pretty crazy XD

I liked this chapter. Again, your realism always strikes me, I can't put your stories down because they feel so real, I have to know what happens. Or rather how it happens. They're imprints, I knew they'd grow together someway, some how, but finding out that how is what makes the story :D
763 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »