Reviews for Not Again
1tinac chapter 14 . 1/29/2016
Amazing story. I loved it.
wannabewyler chapter 14 . 1/27/2016
Thank you! I thoroughly loved this story. One of the best imprint stories that I've read so far. (I've only just started reading Twilight stories) but I can guarantee this'll always be one of my favourites.
rissbenzo chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
she better go back to fuckin new orleans.
Sassyvampmama chapter 14 . 1/21/2016
So sweet, thanks for sharing.
Tiffany hawkins chapter 14 . 10/16/2015
Please add more chapters to this book would love to see what happens with Bella and paul and the pack
Lady-Finwe chapter 14 . 7/17/2015
awesome story, I really liked how you involved Victoria in it and not like she is normally portrayed as. I hope to check out any other stories your written :)
Anon chapter 14 . 6/29/2015
Good shit. This fic seriously had no glamour, I'm surprised at how different it is from your other stuff. It focused on all the very real parts of a relationship, things that count for the long run, and I feel like these are things every person should consider when making a life.
Anon chapter 11 . 6/29/2015
I'm glad they all came back. Do this the right way
Anon chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Damn, the boys really have their work cut out for them
Anon chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
Holyyyyy shit! This is great! I love it! This is the best imprinting shit anyone has ever written about how messed up it can really be
Anon chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
If she leaves in the morning it will be sad :(
Anon chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Duuuuuudddeeeeee! Bella is a boss ass bitch yo! She was soooo funny! Looooool
Anon chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
Leah better watch out or she'll lose her spot as resident bitch! Loool
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
I think this is the second time I've tried to read this story :((( I like how bad ass she is but not how she's guilted into doing things...if Charlie missed her so much he could have went to visit her
Novel's addict chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
I love that you didn't just make this story about bella and paul but about the whole pack and i am surprised as to how you made Victoria, i really loved her in here and was so sad for her ending i love everything about this story :D it's really good and amazing ;)
776 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »