Reviews for Not Again
kelly232 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Soooo Good - its about time some one told Sam off (as much as I love him, what he did was wrong), cant wait to see how long will hold out though and what will happen to both Paul and Bella in the process - Please update soon
Wine and Cheesy chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Such a great story! Love that Bell is not spineless. She is broken. As much as it will be nice to see her with Paul, it might be interesting if she never loses her current feelings for Sam and the rest of the clones.

Looking forward to reading more.
anony chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
your stories are addictive!
russianlover17 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
This is by far my favorite Bella character ever! :)
Iamtwilightobsessed-MP chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
More...More...More!

This is excellent and I totally hooked.
oohapoo chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Pretty sure this chapter got repasted after itself. Confused me for a bit. Paul sure has a serious need of a miracle for this to not hurt him. He obviously is fighting his wolf and is fine playing off of Bella's hurt and anger. I don't see how she is going to cave right now either. I really am enjoying your story so far.
oohapoo chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Okay, so I absolutely loved this chapter. The convo between Sam and Bella was awesome. My favorite was the very end with him stripping though. That was great!
twimama77 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
awesome until it repeated itself i was hoping for more and it just repeated itself
joyce chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
wow! four chapters in one day. i'm loving this. amazing story!
oohapoo chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I feel so bad for Seth. Poor guy keeps trying though. I enjoyed this chapter very much. Great writing!
twimama77 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
very very awesome
hanna chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
my new favorite story! can't wait for more :)
Interbabe chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Wot a bitch I love it can't believe Paul kept so quiet
together24x3 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Wow! This is great! I love angry Bella,and I love how she tells them all off. Please update soon.
oohapoo chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Holy emotional rollercoaster! I loved the letter from Charlie. Made me cry and everything! Can't wait to read how it all plays out.
726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »