Reviews for Not Again
The Red Teardrop chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Awesome story!I love it!
petra ppsilvia chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
I so like this story .keep them coming
Hisuiko chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Great chapter! Superb interaction between Sam and Bella, she is so angry still :) Lovely touch with the car breakdown!

Loved the descriptive work of Pauls house, and the subtle relaxation Bella starts to exhibit.

Hugs

Hissy
Interbabe chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Great chapter once again
kamikazee.doll chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Heartless Bell is awesome :) loving the story so far.
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Didn't expect that. Bella found herself so curious about Paul she totally forgot about leaving. Jeez even I found myself just as curious. I love how you are portraying Paul so far.

It was interesting to see, without the whole pack/imprints around, Bella and Paul had a lot to talk about. He seems to know what she needs and gives it to her, not in that Sam type forceful way.

Wow, Sam really annoys me at times in this fic. But I do like how he doesn't back down from Bitchy Bella. lol. I kind of hope Bella continues to bitch* him out for a while. It's pretty fun to read and I can't imagine Bella ever becoming too fond of him, maybe cordial for others sake in the future.

While they were touring Paul's house, I kept thinking I can't wait till Bella moves in with him. I'm guessing that's who she will stay with while she's in La Push. I bet Bella is going to become more intrigued with Paul and will stay.

I think the reason she was so in a hurry before was because Sam- the wrong person was talking to her and being annoyingly forceful and Alpha. It's also weird to me Jake still hasn't stepped up to be Alpha, especially after these years.
Shirosaki-Yuki chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
I love this chapter. Hope that Paul and Bella will be together but that she keeps her bitchy attitude.
darinka chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
I really hope she and Paul are going to get together. And that she keeps giving Sam a hard time. Maybe Paul and Bella could go to New Orleans together for a while.

Love the chapter. Hope you update soon
Iamtwilightobsessed chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
This is so good, I check back to many time to admit to see if you've updated. I've found my new addiction.
katyaleighb chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I fucking love you for updating minutes after I finished chapter five.
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
"""Nope pretty sure him being a mindless copy of you, sitting around with his tail between his legs waiting for permission to sit up, lay down, eat, sleep and shit is the only thing but I've only really spent a few minutes in his company."

Sam laughed. The fucker laughed. "You know, you and Paul deserve each other. He's just as angry, foul mouthed and unable to listen as you are."" I kind of have to agree with Sam here. They do have things in common.

WOW Sam gets scary and really bossy when he's angry.

Well that was sneaky and predicable.

I'm glad Bella and Paul sorted a few things out.

Paul's house sounds really cool! I love how their at least getting along.
dark-lelu chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
loved the new chap and can't wait for more
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
I kind like how she packed up the house and gave most of her old belongings to charity.

I love how Seth sat with her for awhile and got to know a bit about her.

I also love how Jenna, Kim, and Emily all came over at different times to talk to her and make sure she was okay.

""Ok." He shrugged and stuffed his mouth with a giant bite of sandwich. "I'm going to grab a plate of my own, you sure you wont come over and hang with everyone? You seem to get on ok with the girls."

I shook my head, "No Seth. You go and spend time with your friends."

He shook his head, "I'll just grab lunch and be right back. This is our day."" AWE Seth is a really good guy.
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
I love how Bella stood up for Charlie at his and Sue's wedding!

""It wasn't until I got to Seattle that I opened the box. It was a white gold heart locket with a heart made of small diamonds inlaid. I opened it and on one side was a photo of my dad holding me as a baby. On the other side was engraved, Never forget that I love you."" AWE! that is so sweet!

Well, I'm glad she's staying for awhile.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This is really cool!

I kind of like how Quil and Angela were together before and after his transformation.

""The next morning a bouquet of white tulips was delivered for me. The note was not signed. It didn't need to be; I knew they were from. Victoria.

There is no end to suffering. Life is hard; it is my gift and my curse to you. White tulips for forgiveness, because you know my pain. So will he. I promise this to us both. Live Bella. Take the pain inside of yourself and use it to make you stronger.

I carried the flowers up to my room and put the vase on the windowsill. I sat in the rocking chair and gently rocked, staring at the flowers and the woods beyond my window. The words of her note repeated themselves in my mind."" I really like this part. How Bella knows exactly how Victoria feels.

I hope Victoria does make Edward Pay for hurting them both.

I feel bad for Charlie.

""Lisa didn't ask about my life before I turned up in Kansas and I didn't ask about hers. Here in New Orleans, I was Bell Marie and she was Lisa Anne, no last names, no past, no families, we lived together and were each other's only friend. We looked out for each other but left anything below the surface well enough alone."" I'm glad Bella has a friend like Lisa Ann.

I'm glad Bella decided to go back for Charlie's wedding.

Hip, Hip, Hurray! Bella grew a backbone!

I aqbsolutely love Bella's fashion coices!

""I rolled my eyes, great, I had the assholes permission; I shall jump for joy and kneel at his feet in submission like the rest of his lackey asshole followers. Fuck you very much. I ignored him and walked over to my rental, "Tell Charlie I'll see him in the morning."" HAHA, Love Bell's sarcasm!

Seth is very sweet.