Reviews for Not Again
UKJ chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Are they stalling her forever? How far will they go to get her to stay? How long will she go along with it?

I like this story.
Jeri252 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
love it
Wine and Cheesy chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
The chapter did not go the way I thought it would. Might be interesting to see Bella leave. Just do not want to see her cave in to Sam...he and the rest have yet to earn her forgiveness.

Besides, Sam and the clones claim to know that they hurt Bella, but they do not get the magnitude of how deeply she was hurt. Too bad there are no empaths around to show them her pain.
Divinely chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Amazing, write more soon. (:
oohapoo chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
I don't know why, but I really expected them to be not so comfortable with each other. Maybe Sam had to order him to try, or did he realize he would lose her forever if she left? Either way, I like how natural the connection between them us right now. I think you wrote it brilliantly.
The Red Teardrop chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Awesome story!I love it!
petra ppsilvia chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
I so like this story .keep them coming
Hisuiko chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Great chapter! Superb interaction between Sam and Bella, she is so angry still :) Lovely touch with the car breakdown!

Loved the descriptive work of Pauls house, and the subtle relaxation Bella starts to exhibit.

Hugs

Hissy
Interbabe chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Great chapter once again
kamikazee.doll chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Heartless Bell is awesome :) loving the story so far.
ShadowGoddess1 chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Didn't expect that. Bella found herself so curious about Paul she totally forgot about leaving. Jeez even I found myself just as curious. I love how you are portraying Paul so far.

It was interesting to see, without the whole pack/imprints around, Bella and Paul had a lot to talk about. He seems to know what she needs and gives it to her, not in that Sam type forceful way.

Wow, Sam really annoys me at times in this fic. But I do like how he doesn't back down from Bitchy Bella. lol. I kind of hope Bella continues to bitch* him out for a while. It's pretty fun to read and I can't imagine Bella ever becoming too fond of him, maybe cordial for others sake in the future.

While they were touring Paul's house, I kept thinking I can't wait till Bella moves in with him. I'm guessing that's who she will stay with while she's in La Push. I bet Bella is going to become more intrigued with Paul and will stay.

I think the reason she was so in a hurry before was because Sam- the wrong person was talking to her and being annoyingly forceful and Alpha. It's also weird to me Jake still hasn't stepped up to be Alpha, especially after these years.
Shirosaki-Yuki chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
I love this chapter. Hope that Paul and Bella will be together but that she keeps her bitchy attitude.
darinka chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
I really hope she and Paul are going to get together. And that she keeps giving Sam a hard time. Maybe Paul and Bella could go to New Orleans together for a while.

Love the chapter. Hope you update soon
Iamtwilightobsessed chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
This is so good, I check back to many time to admit to see if you've updated. I've found my new addiction.
katyaleighb chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I fucking love you for updating minutes after I finished chapter five.
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 .. Last Next »