Reviews for Warm Food
Delta Marauder chapter 1 . 7/26
So she just told Noire that she doesn't like her but she's going to try too. That would make me feel bad. Anyways keep up the good work.
LeekTuna0301 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
good story, need more of this pairing.
Dracyllion chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
A fun read with a touch of yuri. Yummy.
(There can never be too much yuri. Never.)
Critical Thinkin chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This is one of the first stories on this board, and though it remains about two years old. it still feels pretty fresh, even if the plot is rather generic.

While the story is now inferior to that of Zdood's later work, Hyperdimensional Adventures, it still has its charm showing through. It's a simple yuri-fluff tale using Noire's tsunderish tendencies to its advantage, and though it was pretty short, it still had a nice pace, and surprisingly, it felt quite realistic. The comedy from the game is also used effectively, something that is usually lost in translation for most stories; however, Zdood's writing style was still in its prime at this point, so while some parts might feel stale compared to his later works, you can see the development growing immensely.

In the end, it is one of the first stories, and even if you are not into the yuri bizz, the comedy may still suit your tastes. So, sit back, and enjoy the ride.

Final review: 4.5 out of 5
DiLost chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Glad to see NeptunexNoire fic. ...wish that Noire is more tsun, though. Now that I think about it, can Noire cook?
Britxwolfx chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I want more o.o I love how you put them together 3 Their personalities are great The ever comical Neptune and the in-denial Noire. Baaah it's great! I'm actually currently working on a NeptunexNoire and NepgearxUni fic right now.
:3 Keep up the good work
Arisato-Minato15 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
It a Nice Story. I like the kissing part BTW. _
Vn70072 chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Very nice job on Neptune's character, even down to some of her little speech quirks and mischievousness.

The only thing I found a little strange was the use of '11' to denote a break.

Keep up the good work :3
Hydrocity3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Good story. The previous reviewers already stated what I thought.
Endlos Nacht chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Keep it up, I like the story. You definitely captured Neptune in all her glory lol
iixorijuos chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Yeah, more stories. -
Sony Ninja chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
FINALLY a story on this really cute pairing, thanks so much it was sop much fun to read, I hope more stories will come up soon but till then this is going into my favorites so till next time see
Kuroiame7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was a sweet and humorous story. One of the best oneshots I have read.