Reviews for Moments of Weakness
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Very insightful and heartwrenching!
Talythia Starseeker chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Thank-you for this fanfic - I discovered this series a few days ago and have been working my way from the oldest fics onward. I think this is the first one I have found that came close to seeing any character, particularly Yukio, explored in the kind of depth I was looking for. I particularly liked the last scene where Yukio keeps deflecting Rin's questions. It's interesting to see someone's take on just what he was doing 'behind the scenes' as opposed to Rin's experience and these segments fit in very well with what we know of Yukio's feelings of self-hatred. A refreshingly well-executed fic, I look forward to reading your other Blue Exorcist material.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Awwwww! Kawaii!
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I think u did a wonderful yukios charater spot on i also like that rin took up big brother role concracts!
Raux chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This was fantastic! I loved it so much. I think you did such a good and realistic job in describing Yukio's pain, what most likely was going through it mind. His interactions with people, the mask he was trying to hold together. Everything. Yukio is my favorite in the show, and you did an amazing job.
mirai3k chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
ohh i love their voices in this, and how it has such a natural, gradual pace. it reads, simply, as a story about family and mourning without any excess. there was something very cathartic and calming about it. thank you for sharing!
Prieva chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is probably one of the best stories I have read for the AOE fandom. I think you've got an incredible insight into Yukio's character, and I really appreciate how you took the time to write this all down.
LightMyBulb chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I LOVE THIS :D You should write more Blue Exorcist stories cause right now, this fandom's stories are overflowing with yaoi and stupid oc's. It's refreshing to read such a nice story as this :)
Lori chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I just want to thank you for writing this! I've been trying to write something about Shirou's death and how the boys - specifically Yukio - reacted to it, because I'm completely unsatisfied with how both the manga and anime portrayed the situation. But really, this is glorious. I really like that you wrote Yukio in the lighting that you did. Really emotion-jerking. Good job!
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Wow, you did a great job on this.
BinnCeol chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
wow... your such a good writer, you captured them both amazingly. it couldnt have been better, well done, it was amazing 3
A Rebel's Angel chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow,this was one of the best stories I've read in this category, both in character and story. This is something I could actually see happening and you did a great job describing it. Thank you for the wonderful story :)