Reviews for Come Closer
Vampfan1 chapter 7 . 4/7
Oh, I must say...you are brilliant in your innuendo ! I adore tipsy Bella! she completely disarms Edward and this last chapter was so much fun to read. Man I hope we see her character evolve into this snarky, flirty Bella. she's absolutely great and it's hilarious to see how Edward deals with her forwardness coming from his place of innocence that he thinks she dwells in. I'm thinking Bella may only be innocent in the truest physical sense, because clearly she has some witty, dirty thoughts that she can't wait to unwind Edward with!
end2097 chapter 36 . 3/27
I don't know why I never came across this before. This writing style is very unique and I've been trying to think of how to describe. I would say this story reads almost like a poem... Definitely more poem than prose.

I wasn't expecting a part two but will now investigate where that story is.

Thank you for sharing!
end2097 chapter 23 . 3/26
I'm not sure why I've never come across this before
end2097 chapter 21 . 3/25
Sweet!
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 36 . 2/24
I don't care what you said it was perfect because she knew that he knew and didn't have to ask her. She got her pretty is all that matters. Thank you the amazing ride. Much love
JustARead chapter 19 . 2/24
Progress
JustARead chapter 18 . 2/24
Grr
JustARead chapter 15 . 2/23
Opps
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 31 . 2/23
hehe she is still a little girl in some ways!
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 30 . 2/23
LOL I do love the little laughs you give us along the way! Love there is no other word. Wonder who is gonna explode first Edward or Bella? hehe
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 29 . 2/23
Another amazing CH! I have decided some words are better then no words at all...
LOVE!
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 27 . 2/23
OMG when I don't think I could hate Jasper or Love Edward more You bring me this! Edward's scream broke my heart!
Love and admiration
Sherry Dean Cullen chapter 28 . 2/23
forgive me for not leaving reviews for the mazing job you have done with this story but OMG it's like too much to stop and review. Which is your fault j/s How can I stop? I mean the next chapter is there staring at me just ABOVE this review box?! Once again forgive me because I owe you 27 breath taking and Love filled compliments! I have been up and down with this story over the last several days. I have been happy, sad, excited, happy, mad, overwhelmed, sad and screaming mad along the way. Shit I love you and could not wait another minute to tell you so. ok I have to go TO THE NEXT CH!
JustARead chapter 14 . 2/22
JustARead chapter 13 . 2/22
She kiled them? Doubtful. Mom sucks!
2,013 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »