Reviews for Come Closer
moreno.cheryl37 chapter 36 . 5/28
This totally sucks. It was torture to read because of your run on and fragmented sentences but I stuck with it because I'm not a quiter. But I definitely am quitting now. What a cop out "this is what was best for them" really! That could never be best for any adult couple that really cared for each other. And the constant, stupid,juvenile teasing. Isabella was not 16 she was 22 and Edward was older. I don't think a mature man would ever hang around long being constantly being cock teased like that. We all know we read ff for the well thought out story and the lemons, they are the thanks for reading. Well unfortunately this was neither! I have never given a bad review before but this one was warranted.
Oopsadaze chapter 36 . 4/18
Well, as tired as I am of manwhore Edward and virgin Bella, I decided to continue reading. I just couldn't resist discovering why she was so forbidden. I am glad I did and am starting the sequel. Thanks for your story.
Oopsadaze chapter 31 . 4/17
I thought it was a pair of panties instead of a box of condoms. I'm not sure which is worse.
jk chapter 13 . 2/4
why is bella such a pussy? if she knows she didn't kill someone why is she letting her cunt of a mom say she did? shes 25 why is she weak and pathetic?
wheres your voice bella? you silly little idiot grow some fucking balls
jk chapter 3 . 2/4
I don't get it...shes 25 but edwrd said what she saw int he parking lot tainted her view on the world? LOL seriously? bellas a dumb bitch. Edwards a nasty whore..THIS Edward deserves a Jessica, lauraun or Tanya...not bella
jk chapter 2 . 2/4
I don't understand why you want bella with a whore like him

I don't understand why bella wants to be with a whore like him

I don't understand how you think you can make your readers want bella with a whore like him

hes just tooooooo used
jk chapter 1 . 2/4
Edwards seen that look HUNDREDS of times? why make him so gross? sure make him...loose or whatever but to make him so nasty and used up that your readers don't want him with the leading lady (bella) seems like a huge mistake
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Wth is wrong with Edward. is he some kind of a sex addict? cant keep his pants on hufft
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
How old is bella? seriously why ppl trying so hard to protect her like she's 16 or even 5? its weird that jasper being sooo overprotective to his not so baby sister.
EmmaGoldman chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
I just found this story and while I've been enjoying the last few chapters and have clearly seen your talent I wasn't sure if this Bella was exactly my personal type. Until this last chapter. This last chapter made me go from "interesting plot but don't necessarily love the characters" to "Oh my God I want to be her".
moniquecullen chapter 16 . 10/27/2015
Wow! Bella was such a bitch to Rose! She is always trying to tell her that she is worth more than the way she behaves and now all of a sudden she's telling her that a decent guy -Emmett- won't want anything to do with her other then fucking! I think she is behaving like a spoiled little brat and a pretty shitty friend!
jk chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
so em and Edward are at a CLUB with what a few hundred people? and em cant find 1 women that Edward hasn't been with? Edward looks around and says good luck?

lets put that into perspective shall we, this club is not the only place that Edward finds woman. This is just one club on a random night and its FILLED with woman hes already been with? what about other clubs? work? the gym? restraunts? the park?
is he that big of a whore? I mean that NASTY seriously gross. and it sounds like he doesn't do repeats so that makes the number even higher!
and he call the women he beds whores?
why doesn't he call himself a whore?
cause that's what he is
and you want him with virgin bella? that doesn't seem fair to bella not even close
I'm gonna stop reading this pile of bullshit right here at chapter 3 cause NO ONE likes a used up edward
jk chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
so Edwards a gross whore and he doesn't plan to stop being a whore even though he hates himself for it? um ooook
he has the nerve to call the women he fucks whores but hes the one that fucks them soooo hes dirtier then they are cause from the sound of it he fucks whores all the time and a lot of them. I really hope bella doesn't end up with this nasty used up whoreward
krisha marielle chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
hope you write another storty like and addicting :)
magmom4 chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Since I've asked questions to which i got no answer I have no thoughts.
2,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »