Reviews for Come Closer
krisha marielle chapter 4 . 6/25
hope you write another storty like and addicting :)
magmom4 chapter 7 . 5/28
Since I've asked questions to which i got no answer I have no thoughts.
magmom4 chapter 3 . 5/28
Are we going to find out why they all treat Bella like a baby. She is old enough to drink so she should be allowed to have a life.
DanceLuvPeace chapter 36 . 5/3
Well, I just read this... and it's something surprising because A) I don't like reading long stories B) Because they are full of drama C) because they are full of angst and D) because I don't like that... but, somehow, I read this, all of it... and now, I am glad I did.
When I read the first chapter, I thought to myself 'UGH, I'm going to hate this' but, I still kept reading. Then I read a few more and I was like 'These people are idiots for torturing themselves, why am I still reading this?' then more and more until I got to the end. THAT never happens when I read a story I don't like. So, I guess I loved it. A lot.
Don't get me wrong Edward was an asshole at the beginning, I wouldn't love a man like him. And Bella was definitely naive, and I wouldn't pamper anyone how she did, because it's the 21st century and woman are above that (that's just my opinion, I DO NOT mean to insult anyone)... but they both redeemed themselves in my eyes, and although I wouldn't consider this particular plot amazing... it was. Because of the way it was written.
Yes, THAT was amazing. And beautiful. And completely dramatic and angst-y. But, it was intriguing...
and that was enough to show me you are amazing. An amazing author.
Great job with these two, they were perfect in their own way.
Sorry for the long rant, I just needed to let you know that.
ladylibre chapter 25 . 4/21
Alice to the rescue! Sorry, Jasper. Your goose is cooked :-)
ladylibre chapter 24 . 4/21
Sam and Emily crack me up! So glad Bella is outside Jasper's place. Fingers crossed they reconcile and soon!
ladylibre chapter 23 . 4/21
She is trouble with a capital T! Edward's got his work cut out for him, LOL!
ladylibre chapter 22 . 4/21
Me? Mad at you? Giver of these and other perfect pairings? NEVER!
ladylibre chapter 21 . 4/21
Watching Edward change, defend Jasper, and protect Isabella's bond with her brother (as he acknowledges Jasper's legitimate reasons for worry) is one of my favorite parts of this story. Because people often write Edward as flawless (and accidentally mindless) because he's so physically attractive. You wouldn't do that because that's not who you are AND because that's not who Edward is. Thank you for both!
ladylibre chapter 20 . 4/21
You know, Jasper has a point. No, he shouldn't have flipped out. But to bet that Edward, manwhore extraordinaire, would suddenly change bc he loves Isabella? That's quite a gamble for Jasper to take with his precious sister. And I totally understand his reluctance.

That said, he needs to find a better way to express his feelings. And I hope he does.

LOVED all the Disney references! "Lady and the Tramp," hahaha. Perfect.
This Bella's a real bitch XD
jk chapter 3 . 1/29
I'd rather Bella be with James...yaaa that's how much I hate your version of Edward.
jk chapter 2 . 1/29
So your trying to make his whoring forgiveable by having him not enjoy it...but honestly...its not working ...he wouldn't do it if he gets no pleasure from it that coupled with his shame afterwards...so now we know he enjoys it, plus why else would he get hard in antisapation...the whole added u can't have her so I'll have everyone else even if I get nooooo pleasure from of...this is what your going with ? You thought this out? Decided to type it up? Why?
debslmac chapter 36 . 12/25/2014
:) Loved this story
wanderingsoul92 chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
Okay, seriously? I get that Jasper is all overprotective over his little sister, but does he expect her to be alone her whole life?

And Bella is way too hard on Rose. Rose's comments were harsh, but no harsher than Bella's.
2,055 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »