Reviews for Avalon
Zuri R chapter 87 . 11/11/2015
Such an amazing story! I've really fallen in love with all of the characters you've created . I hope you'll continue Avalon's story soon! 3
sergiojohnson33 chapter 87 . 11/2/2015
Great chapter just waiting on that update
Guest chapter 87 . 10/17/2015
This story is amazing! I love the way you changed the story and made it into your own. I really hope you can find the time to finish this, it is definitely one of the best, most well written fan fictions I've ever read. Please keep up the good work! I can't wait to read what happens!
Guest chapter 87 . 9/14/2015
Please finish the story! I've enjoyed reading it so much. You are an incredible author!
UPDATE chapter 87 . 8/14/2015
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! Please... :)
Guest chapter 86 . 8/1/2015
Kay, I just finished this whole thing in two days. It's a rather warped take on the classic, but I found that I actually quite liked it. It was different in a good way. There seems to be a lot of sub-plots though, small little tidbits that you mention that don't come into play until later. I kind of like it, it makes the reader have to pay closer attention to the story as a whole and not just what's happening at the moment, but there was a lot to keep track of (the white maiden, Father Danton, Ramen and Raven, Noelle, et cetera). As far as the characters they are all rather likable in a way, into the beginning of the story I found myself rooting for the Noelle/Avalon romance, but now I'm more partial towads the Leonel/Avalon pairing. Anyway, I like the slow progression of the story as well, and that you're not rushing the plot. It makes it a lot more realistic in my meager opinion. Though I must say I was a hair disappointed that your tale had not made its way back to the Dark Prince before I caught up to the last chapter that you uploaded. Anyway, well done on your story. Keep up the wonderful work, and I'm sure that I'll be back to read more of it in the future.
Komanah24
AtheneNoctua21 chapter 84 . 4/23/2015
Please continue posting! I love this story!
sergiojohnson33 chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Great story
AvaleeDarling chapter 81 . 10/9/2014
Dammit! Cliffhangers are not nice
AvaleeDarling chapter 80 . 8/28/2014
The thought of an oily voice really just rubs me wrong *shivers* ech!
hope she punches that pedophile in the face
brandacelynn chapter 79 . 8/18/2014
Loved it thoroughly, still leaving me with that achingly awesome anticipation. A round of applause to you for taking it slow and giving everything an awesome twist to my favorite story.
Autumnmissa chapter 79 . 8/18/2014
Awesome! Thanks, more, please!
Idragon7865 chapter 79 . 8/17/2014
Good chapter
Zuri R chapter 78 . 8/7/2014
I've fallen in love with Avalon's story and I don't think I could stand it if the story ended here. Are you going to update, or will you continue writing Avalon's story on watt pad? You've done such an amazing job with developing your characters and i've kind of gotten attached :P.
Idragon7865 chapter 78 . 8/7/2014
This chapter is so good i hope you update soon