Reviews for Lost in Translation
vegeta and future trunks chapter 1 . 5/31
So i loved the first chapter and i loved the ones that followed. I liked how you did the saiyan mating rules, i enjoyed the lemons, the humor was GREAT, every chapter i laughed at! Great story, i appreciate that you didnt follow canon and did it your own way ;) Bunny was freaking hilarious XD gotta love her. Poor bulma lol she was never gonna get a divorce from vegeta being that he's from the royal family. When bulma got pregnant, things started going downhill from there i feel, vegeta was being an ass which i didnt care for(im always team bulma)...there were a few "aww" moments from vegeta though i admit, like the rings, the pic of him and bulma hidden in his trunk. I cant believe vegeta didnt want bulma to preform oral sex on him XD LMAO! The ending was perfect, bulma finally "bit" him :P Oh and when trunks pissed on vegeta hahaha
Murmeli02 chapter 4 . 5/22
I am screaming "NO!" as Bulma and pitying Vegeta for his misunderstandings. I just hope I don't miss anything bc English isn't my native language... Even thought of that horrifies me! 0.0 Awesome!
kris chapter 3 . 5/3
This story...I just...I love it so much already!
sol badguy chapter 20 . 4/22
all I have to say is wow ,amazing, cool...and nice work
sher28 chapter 20 . 4/12
This was one of the best B/V fanfics out there! I loved it. Finished it in 1 day!
modwanatseli chapter 19 . 4/8
Hahahaha loved it! I am rolling on the floor in tears XD
Midnight chapter 7 . 2/13
Oh my goodness ! Bulmas mother is just to cute! Especially in this chapter!
Cacaphonia chapter 6 . 2/2
Oh this story is so funny and sweet! This chapter made me melt inside! Loved the not-argument between Bulma's parents, and how Bulma is so determined to get her Sayan healed, despite his stubborness. And the daisies! And how Vegeta wanted to be called by a 'special' name, without really saying it out loud.. There was something about this chapter that was so warm and kind, it leaves the reader feeling all mushy inside
YourStellaLux chapter 20 . 1/22
BEST VxB fanfic... EVER! I couldn't stop reading and finished it in one night! I'm a fan. Great job! :D
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 20 . 1/16
Great stuff! Interesting research. Haha
This is actually one of Bulma x Vegeta best fanfiction EVER! I like the way the two discover to love each other, it's so romantic! I couldn't stop reading until I finished it! I was like:" OMG I have to know what is going to happen next!" I love this couple even more now that I've read this awesome fanfiction. Breath-taking, a really good job!
seireidoragon chapter 20 . 12/4/2014
This was a wonderful story. I loved how the characters progressed and it was fun watching the miscommunications. I really enjoyed reading this story and you are a great author.
BadWolf-212 chapter 20 . 10/30/2014
Awesome job! Probably my favorite 3 years fic by far! :D
Mallie-3 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
On be half of the 2014 Semi-annual WJS awards, I am proud to announce that your fanfiction/fanart has been nominated by your fans and will be in the running for a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place spot on our community and website.

'Lost in Translation' is Nominated for ' Best Three Year Fanfiction'

Our website can be located at w w .com

Our Google community can be found under...
.com (slash) u (slash) 1 (slash) communities (slash) 110779010367791694420

You will be receiving a banner in turn for your nomination!

Please let others know about these awards as well as our cause to keep it up and running!

-WJS Nominations
Bunchan529 chapter 20 . 9/23/2014
This story is so good, I tried to favorite it twice. XD