Reviews for Lost in Translation
rhodablanche chapter 20 . 10/7
Great story! :)
Weird0ne chapter 1 . 6/1
Just so you know Bulma met Goku when he was 12 not 5.
How can bulmas mum be so carm when she caches
Her durghter in bed with vegeta if that was my mum
Caching me in bed with someone my ass would get
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
this is stupid
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 20 . 11/23/2015
Nice story! I liked it! Funny as heck! And I'm glad Vegeta amended the Saiyan tradition! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 19 . 11/23/2015
Wow, I really enjoyed Guma Shinten sucking crap! I always hated that plastic bitch from the beginning! And it was hilarious how Vegeta traded in copious amounts of raw gold for a diamond ring hehehe! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
A lot of development in this chapter! I like! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 11 . 11/2/2015
LOL Guma's fake boobs totally killed me! Vegeta's just too much! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
Oh God! This story's just too much! Hilarious, through and through! These two just never fail to amuse! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
Nice one Bulma! You sure got him good! :D
SaiyanPrince541 chapter 4 . 11/1/2015
"Bulma's mother was just about finished cleaning the kitchen when she heard an unholy scream from upstairs."

Highly, highly uncharacteristic fic, but really capturing nonetheless! Great work! Love the dynamic between B/V! :D
Smithback chapter 20 . 10/1/2015
I loved every word
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 20 . 8/18/2015
Such a weird and beautiful Vegeta. I loved every chapter. Thank you so much for writing.
RedEsmerald chapter 20 . 8/8/2015
Thank you for making me fall in love with this Vegeta. You keep his personality like in the anime but also show he could love Bulma in his unique way. Although this doesn't completely follow a cannon storyline I love how you make it work in this fic. The wedding was so romantic eventhought Bulma was not dress to the occasion lolol but the fact that Vegeta prepared everything (specially the rings) to finally married Bulma by the Earth law make him the best. Lol. :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/3/2015
Omg. This was a great story. I loved how you kept them in character but also delved a bit deeper into who they possibly were. I squeeled with joy and fangirled so hard reading this.