Reviews for Lost in Translation
Lessa Dragonlady chapter 20 . 8/18
Such a weird and beautiful Vegeta. I loved every chapter. Thank you so much for writing.
RedEsmerald chapter 20 . 8/8
Thank you for making me fall in love with this Vegeta. You keep his personality like in the anime but also show he could love Bulma in his unique way. Although this doesn't completely follow a cannon storyline I love how you make it work in this fic. The wedding was so romantic eventhought Bulma was not dress to the occasion lolol but the fact that Vegeta prepared everything (specially the rings) to finally married Bulma by the Earth law make him the best. Lol. :)
Omg. This was a great story. I loved how you kept them in character but also delved a bit deeper into who they possibly were. I squeeled with joy and fangirled so hard reading this.
jj chapter 20 . 6/30
I loved it and bulmas parents cracked me up that was soooooo good great job
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 20 . 6/6
I'm absolutely in love with this story it's beautiful and I'm not excoriating
vegeta and future trunks chapter 1 . 5/31
So i loved the first chapter and i loved the ones that followed. I liked how you did the saiyan mating rules, i enjoyed the lemons, the humor was GREAT, every chapter i laughed at! Great story, i appreciate that you didnt follow canon and did it your own way ;) Bunny was freaking hilarious XD gotta love her. Poor bulma lol she was never gonna get a divorce from vegeta being that he's from the royal family. When bulma got pregnant, things started going downhill from there i feel, vegeta was being an ass which i didnt care for(im always team bulma)...there were a few "aww" moments from vegeta though i admit, like the rings, the pic of him and bulma hidden in his trunk. I cant believe vegeta didnt want bulma to preform oral sex on him XD LMAO! The ending was perfect, bulma finally "bit" him :P Oh and when trunks pissed on vegeta hahaha
Murmeli02 chapter 4 . 5/22
I am screaming "NO!" as Bulma and pitying Vegeta for his misunderstandings. I just hope I don't miss anything bc English isn't my native language... Even thought of that horrifies me! 0.0 Awesome!
kris chapter 3 . 5/3
This story...I just...I love it so much already!
sol badguy chapter 20 . 4/22
all I have to say is wow ,amazing, cool...and nice work
sher28 chapter 20 . 4/12
This was one of the best B/V fanfics out there! I loved it. Finished it in 1 day!
modwanatseli chapter 19 . 4/8
Hahahaha loved it! I am rolling on the floor in tears XD
Midnight chapter 7 . 2/13
Oh my goodness ! Bulmas mother is just to cute! Especially in this chapter!
Cacaphonia chapter 6 . 2/2
Oh this story is so funny and sweet! This chapter made me melt inside! Loved the not-argument between Bulma's parents, and how Bulma is so determined to get her Sayan healed, despite his stubborness. And the daisies! And how Vegeta wanted to be called by a 'special' name, without really saying it out loud.. There was something about this chapter that was so warm and kind, it leaves the reader feeling all mushy inside
YourStellaLux chapter 20 . 1/22
BEST VxB fanfic... EVER! I couldn't stop reading and finished it in one night! I'm a fan. Great job! :D
LillaQ-Arrow-DBZ-4life chapter 20 . 1/16