Reviews for Lost in Translation
Lafemmevegeta chapter 20 . 3/12
This was really good! I enjoyed how Vegeta’s character progresses throughout the story. I’m glad she finally said yes to the man and Vegeta let her bite him...lol. They seem pretty content now. Really great read, thanks.
chiarairis.dannunz chapter 11 . 12/16/2019
"No thank you, I'm already married to a tart". It's AWESOME
MisterOriginality chapter 2 . 6/5/2019
I’m only on chapter 2 and I’m laughing a lot at vegetas POV and the courting. Love it!
Barbara Equer chapter 20 . 11/8/2018
OMG this was sooo f***ing good, really!
M.Lstarlake chapter 20 . 10/20/2018
Oh i loved it! I loved the point of view in vegeta side hahaha congratulations it was... acceptable hahaha
Warden of Lore chapter 13 . 9/16/2018
I AM THE PROPER BIRTHING POD!
FUCK IT IM DEAD!
PlaceboNut chapter 20 . 3/13/2018
Ahh what a great story! A few artistic liberties, but I don't think you diverged from the canon too much. A fresh perspective :P I loved Bulma's parents! Your humour is very charming, VegBul conflicts were genuine and believable, making the resolutions satisfying to read, your smut is tasteful and hot! Excellent read, thank you _
Zaranic chapter 20 . 1/25/2018
Loved it!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2017
This isnt cannon at all! But it is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
Sexy! Vegeta is so clueless.
green-mao chapter 14 . 11/9/2017
omg. funniest chapter yet. poor vegeta :))
GiaStar chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
Loved this stayed up all day and night to finish.
littlehermy chapter 20 . 9/17/2017
I really enjoyed reading your story. The idea was fresh and it was loaded with funny moments. :D
ruinedsandwich chapter 20 . 9/8/2017
heeeellll yeahhh
Bee-cee-kay chapter 20 . 9/6/2017
I read this entire story in one sitting and it was simply brilliant! Absolutely loved your writing and thoroughly enjoyed your characterisation and humour! Can't wait to read some of your other works!