Reviews for Death Be Not Proud
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Well done! I love it! I'm sad that Grammy died, but glad that Mike has finally realized he's not alone.
thingsthatmakeme chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wow that was AMAZING! Such feels! Great job
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
poor mike!
but i do like it how all the people he loves are there to help him
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
oh boy! I was still doing that hiccupping/crying/sniffling thing as I read the end...that was so amazing and powerful!
cato1850 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh, you made me cry. Good job! I loved it.
she.a.punk chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
OH. My. God. i very nearly sobbed toward the end of this. At first I was worried, Harvey seemed to be a little too touchy feely, but as it went on I was completely sucked in. And, oh God, when they disconnected gramma and Mike heard the flatline in the hallway...crap, I was completely wrecked. That last scene in Harvey's awesome was pure sad brilliance as well. Great job, loved this.
HappyLatty chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Mickey chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Very sweet I loved it
brokenclaw chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was so good! Loved every minute of it, and esp. caring Harvey :)
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I just had to write to tell you what a beautiful story this was. My mother and my grandmother raised me and my brother and we don't have alot of family. This story was kinda hard for me to read because it remind me of when my grandmother died. I also had a lot of people help me through it that I thought didn't care, so this story touched in a way that FF usually doesn't. So even though it made me cry a little thank you for writing such an awesome story and I'm adding it to my favorites!
Shadow Cat17 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
You wrote this prombt beautifully and it was full of heart! Thanks for posting.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Aww this was so great! Everyone was perfectly in character and the whole story was very believable! Great job! :D
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I knew if I tried hard enough, I'd eventually listen to a Phantom of the Opera song that went with a story sort of. Somehow Here Again for the win!

Dude, this was so sad! I need to give Mike a big hug.

I love the part in the beginning most. With Harvey holding Mike back as he tried to run off. Gah... that was so INTENSE! I'm freaking out about it, really. And he was texting Donna at the same time, that was awesome.

I love how upset he was at the same time. I love how he didn't know what to say, and how he didn't think he could do it.

I love how Harvey paid for everything.

Great job.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very nice story! I am glad you decided to end it on a happy note! I love seeing Harvey take care of everything for Mike. It was very cool that Harvey had Mike stay at the guest room of his home. I also loved how protective Donna became of him and how she made sure he had food in his refridgerator and everything. Thanks for sharing!
Phoenix on cloud nine chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Aw, it was so sad :( But a really good story, very believeable :)