Reviews for A New Science
Myfanfix chapter 58 . 5/24
Interesting story, not my normal cup of tea. None the less, you did a great job! Too bad jou died. Love how you were still able to wrap love in the relationship between yugi and atem.
STRANGER chapter 36 . 3/29
omg i love your story it probably is strange for a girl to like this but i do it is my life if i don't have this i probably will die well i won't die but i will be really sad i love yugioh fan fictions you are one of the best writers I've ever seen i wish i could write as good at you i will keep reading this story even after I'm done with it i love it it has everything that i like comedy and romance at the same time i seriously love this story and i haven't even finished
MsDementedCookie chapter 6 . 10/7/2014
\(0)/ Holy Ra...
reincarnatedpharaoh chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
I don't get the drill here with Atemu being an Egyptian royalty but he can't reach Yugi because he is famous or wealthy or both? Then when it comes to Rebecca she is his league. What? Is she a southerner too?
Suicide Emo chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I fucking love this book. Good choice
calleyrose chapter 58 . 3/3/2014
You have to write a sequel! This fic is awesome and I'm soooooo happy i found it :-)
Deadly8rose123 chapter 13 . 12/8/2013
Yugi, you know..You could have just kissed your hand and slap him with it. That IS consider a kiss. I know cause I was dared to kiss someone, so I did so. Kissing my hand and slapping them with it that is. It count's! AND YOU WOULDN'T BE BREAKING THE RULES! It's just a loop whole, and no one said anything about loop holes. -grin's-
SarahFreakinSarah chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
Shit, those bastards. If anything, fanfiction helps something grow in popularity. It keeps fans attached to the book, show, or whatever instead of having them loose interest in it.
SarahFreakinSarah chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
"when life gives you lemons, read them and druel"
-my top secret guilty pleasure thay no one who knows me will ever know ;)
emily chapter 58 . 2/28/2013
this story is terrific! love it sooooo much3
AlucardsCountess chapter 58 . 2/13/2013
I loved this from beginning to end! I was fangirling everytime a new chapter was posted and now that its complete, I'm sad its over, I want MORE! Come on, does Yugi become Atem's Queen, Empress, whatever the bride of the Pharaoh is or what? Please make a sequel, I have to know! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us, it was great. -Wipes a tear away and claps with a smile.- Seriously, bravo! It was amazing!
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I've heard good things about the book, and so far this is good
Equality4Puppies chapter 58 . 1/29/2013
Amazing!
Equality4Puppies chapter 31 . 1/29/2013
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO W
Equality4Puppies chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
I love the ironic statement about choosing a jacket in the morning