Reviews for Be Your Teenage Dream Tonight, A Damsay Story
FBG chapter 10 . 7/13
I know this is a selfish thing to ask for, but please finish this story! I started reading it when I was 15 and your writing gets me every time, I need to know what happens next! ):
I have struggled with depression too and I want to tell you you're not alone in this. Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my first language.
lindsay heather chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
This is my fake name.I can't tell u my real you make the happy ending for the last ...
XOXO
Abbystar14 chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Hey there, I understand! I've been reading your stories for a long time now, but when you stopped right away I knew something was wrong because your always so peppy online and now on chapter ten... well not really. Anyways I know how your felling, probably alone, scared, depress, and maybe unloved? If you ever trying running away, cutting, or killing DON"T! Think about it, may stop your pain but it will bring pain to others who have know you since the day you were born! Have you ever lost someone who was really closed to you? If you did, how did it make you feel? Well that's how it will make all the people who know you FEEL! So please take your time, and update when can. :-D

Abby xx
Guest chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
Im so sorry about your situations but when you wrote the note was almost half a year. I hope every thing is alright with you and your mom. I know Im being totaly shelfish but If your feeling better can you please update some more chapeters. Your a really good writter and im hooked on your story. Im tired of every damsay story because the writer never finixh the story so they always end up badly. Im so sorry for what your family have been trought I honestly hope eberything gets back to normal and dont do anything that you know you will regret because you are worth so much more than you think and sometime its to late. So just try live your live normaly and you ll see that youre getting stroger day by day. Im with you. Get better soon
Guest chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
this was the best story that I read. Could you do another one. I was thinkimg one that involves them still being in the glee project and by roles they couldnt date any one so there would be loots of sneaking around. Again thanks for this story
SingSingSing chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
Hi, I love your story! It is definetely one of the best Damsay fanfics I have read in terms of spelling, grammar, and, most importantly, plot! However, I need a clarification on the age of the original New Directions'. It has been mentioned that Quinn alone is 18, 19 and 20. Thank you, and please a million times over update soon!
LoveDrunk22 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Honey, take your time. I get it, I used to cut. If you ever need someone to talk to, even if I don't know you and you don't know me, you can talk to me. I missed your amazing story, but I understand, just never give up, on anything, ok? "Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not, than it's not the end."
Punkn'mice chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
I'm sorry to hear that you are going though such a hard time. Try to stay positive. You know I have big problems in my life right now too(maybe not as big as yours), I've to repeat grade10 and i have to deal with my sickness. Be strong girl!
starkid-is-wonderfulness chapter 10 . 8/12/2012
Wait...I got an email saying you updated? What did you edit? :O CONFUSION.
SingSingSing chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Please write more! This is one of my favorite fanfictions ever! Okay,so I was mad at Damian for what he did to Lindsay, but happy relationships are not very fun to read about. I like that you have Quinn and Rachel as friends, not allies or lovers. I cannot wait for you to update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
PLEASE WRITE MORE
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOREVER
CarlyM chapter 11 . 7/30/2012
this was awesome when is the next one?
Meme chapter 11 . 7/26/2012
Where's the update? I've been checking daily for about 4 and a half months and I've gotten nothing. So question when are you gonna update. If you aren't it would be nice if you notified us instead. Just saying but I still want an update.
SingSingSing chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
I love it all! I want Damian to realise he still loves Lindsay! I want you to update SOON!
pjato-lover chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Hello
Okay you have to update this story! Like right now! There's way to much drama and intense moments and I need to know what happens in the next chapter like now! I have been crying my eyes out for half of the story, well ever since damsay broke up. But seriously you need to update this story! This story is really good and cannot be forgotten! I need to know what happens!