Reviews for RockABye Baby
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Tomnomlinson chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
scattered one shot chapters please! and maybe you could take it up as a multi chapter fic again when you get to when she's about 16? *puppy eyes*
Windrider1967 chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
As if there was any other way for this to end ... Beautifully done. "Your daughter misses you" - that says it all. I really have to figure a way to read without my hubby sitting across the room playing WOW cause damn he laughes his ass off when I sit here and bawl like a baby.

Even if you decide to end this installment and write an epilogue, you can always do a one-shot series as a sequel. I would love to see their lives play out, but you shouldn't feel obligated to continue with the same intensity. Either way I thank you for sharing this with me. It really is wonderful
IvySnowe chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
I think I had a mini panic attack with Blaine.
lmused chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
EVIL! This chapter was all sweet and cute, but then you just had to go and do that! :) haha great chapter, though...
Krazyangel2003 chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
OMG, how could you leave the chapter like that? It was amazing I'm so in love with this story. I'm so glad you updated cuz i started reading it a while ago but i forgot to add it to my alerts. The plot line and character development is soooooooo amazing. I really love reading it. Can't wait to read the next chapters!
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
whaaaaaaaa? melanie sucks. whyyy kurt whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

starts chantFLUFF, FLUFF, AND MORE FLUFF!continues chant
Tomnomlinson chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
ARGH! *somersaults around in circles* this story is amazing! like seriously one of the better Glee stories i've ever read! i adore daddy!Kurt and Daddy!Blaine stories!
Warblette chapter 11 . 10/2/2011
Such a cute story :)
crazytheatrekid14 chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
great job on this story :) i wrote one like it once (well...kinda in the midst of writing one...) cept blaine had the kid :) but i really like it :) keep going!
Lovefremione chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
I just love this story. I don't understand why you don't have a 100 more reviews!

I love that Blaine talked with Melissa, it was obvious he was uncomfortable, and talking it out definitely made him the grown up.
kurtcoblaine-klainetrain chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
i love this fic. been reading it at work when i'm supposed to be teaching - yeah yeah .. i can't believe i just found it last night. anyways.. yay.. more chapters soon i hope lol
krynny chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
krynny chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story. you bring new life to such an adorable pairing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Lovefremione chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
Glad Grandma Anderson realizes where the pro men lies.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »