Reviews for RockABye Baby
krynny chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet. thanks for writing.

dreamer 3097 chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
dreamer 3097 chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
it is nice for them to have a support family
Erin Hartson chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
the only thing wrong with this story is the self-criticism in author's notes. especially at the top when you're just about to read the story this is so unnecessary. It is a good story, a good chapter, don't apologize for it. I consider myself as a reader lucky to be getting a fun positive story to read at all. I am starting out as a writer too and i know my work isn't perfect but I remember this saying: people take you at your own self-estimate. If one of your friends was running themselves down like that would you let them get away with it?

please don't put depressing author's notes in front of the story.
dreamer 3097 chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
krynny chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet too cute and fantastic. thanks for writing.

poledra42 chapter 6 . 8/19/2011
I. Love. This. Story. SOOOO much! It's so sweet but also kind of heart wrenching at the same time. Please update soon!
yourprettyprettypetticoat chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Can I just say how much I adore this story? It's so original and everything's so fluffy and Klaine it's brilliant. I have some serious writing envy! :) Keep up the amazing work!
krynny chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
love it you so rock. thanks for writing such a cute fun story. this is such a fabulous story

poledra42 chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Can I just say how much I love this story? It's so cute but so heartfelt too. I really love what you're doing, with the moments. I can't wait for the next update!
Violethillbeautiful chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
Awww :D
dreamer 3097 chapter 5 . 8/18/2011
a another good one
Mar22 chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
i am actually in love with this story, i hope you continue with what happens when they move in together! I'm not sure if i missed why rachel was jealous too.

but anyway great story excited for next update.
234asfzvn chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
I absolutely love the plot you've got going here - I haven't read anything like it before and it's just amazing. You have a really great writing style, too. :) This story's quickly becoming one of my favourites and I can't wait to see how it progresses!

The whole 'Papa' thing at the end of this chapter had endless happy tears streaming down my face. That one line just.. Yeah. I cried. A lot. ;D

Can't wait for the next chapter! Well done. :)
dreamer 3097 chapter 4 . 8/16/2011