Reviews for Grow
May chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
This is my favorite by far, you represent the characters so well! I love these one shots you do! Please please please do another one? pleeassse?
LadyCassie chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Love it and would love do another
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was insanely sweetly hot. XD I recently rewatched this movie and had forgotten about the chemistry between Mouth and Stef and I love your furthering of their abrasive/crackling interactions. Would LOVE another one shot if you're ever so inclined or inspired. :D
uAreGorgeous chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Oh my!I just love it.I've read it like 10 times?And still,after a few months I visit your page to see if you update :) Pretty pretty please:make another sequel to last one,if you I NEED IT! :3
A chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
love it you should do another one ;)
Elisa chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Hello are make a sequel,I'd love to read it.I was really surprised this time,reading the is so sassy and I love it. I'll wait for the did a really good job.
vicky chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I love this!I loved the previous oneshot "Mouth" and this is just perfect!I already told you before and I'll tell you again : you are a really good writer! I'm so curious to read a sequel to this! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I have no words for how wonderful this is. It just feels like *them*, you know? The characters actually sound their age, you write perfect dialogue for them, and your writing is tight. I've read this a few times now, but I still finish with a big grin. All the awards to you!

Also if there were a second sequel (without babies though), I totally wouldn't mind ;)
CherryCokesandWinterSmokes chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Love the last line!
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
That was awesome! I was surprised in the direction it went, but who can complain? They were so feisty and fun in this; I really hope you'll write more for them!

Loved this part:

"You know I'm still in the car, right?"

"Shut up."

"So you're pretending I'm not here?"

"Exactly."

"Well, it's not working very well."

"Shut up."
beneath the stars chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
i loved ittt! just as much as i loved the first one. please continue! :)
Annie chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Perfect! I've been wanting to read a Mouth/Stef story like this for a long time, but didn't realize it until now, lol. Your "Mouth" fic is one of my favorites, and I'm so glad you made a sequel.

Also, I absolutely love your writing style- you know how to say a lot with a little. Hope you continue with another oneshot!
AwesomenessInaCan chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Love it! Loved it just as much, if not more than the first part! You're quite talented. :)