Reviews for The Case of the Forgotten Doctor
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 5/2
You going to continue...?
jenn008 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Update Soon!
Me obviously chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
You are sooo mean! This is an absolutely BRILLIANT story! But you haven't updated in 2 years! Why?! Please, continue!
star that shines on angels win chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
next chapter? O.O
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
MORE.
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Um this is intriguing...but why haven't you updated in almost a year?
MissSherlock chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I love this fic! Great plot so far! Reminds me a bit of Doctor Who but if Sherlock has (kind of) forgotten him that would mean so has everyone else! Dying to find out what happens! Update, update, update!
anon chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh dude you have to write more!
FictionJunction chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
oooh, this is all so mysterious, but oh so fascinating, when will you update? Can't wait!
Adara's Rose chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
My friends call me an evil sadist whenever I tell them about a new plot thats sprung up in my head, but atm I think I have a serious contender for the title. You are EVIL. I think I adore you.

Hugs,

Adara
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is a very interesting opening. I like the mystery of it and Sherlock's confusion. Please write more.

_

CDW
kat DMC3 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
oh my...it is amaizing. And so sad. Poor Watson...T_T
Javien Deluke chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This had better not be some short term memory loss play off The Memento (although, imagining Sherlock tattooing his memories to his body could be quite interesting.) I got to the end of the chapter and just about headdesk'd because there wasn't a chapter two... please write more *puppy dog eyes* Oh- and I'm a huge-huge-huge fan of Written In The Stars. :D
ImpossibleGirlOnTheMoon chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
P.S. I love you.

Golly, this is brilliant. _

Honestly very, very good.

Oooh, and it's Emmy, by the way. :D
nlthalia chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Excellent! This is fantastic, and puzzling. Just like John to have Sherlock dancing all over England! Cannot wait for chapter 2, and to find out why he doesn't remember... /