Reviews for Colorless
HalfMoon's Descendent chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Thta was absolutly amazing, reading it was like being in a trance! I barley noticed when it was over!
MarshmallowSun chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
ARGGHHH HOLY COD. Excuse me while I cry my heart out. I'm in school. People are looking at me weirdly. Oh well.

Anyway. Can I just say that fuck this is awesome. Seriously. I love you love you loooooove you ARGH I am dying. I'm not even making sense. Oh well. Anywho. w
Fumi Raisin chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
This is amazing. :)
Flipspring chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Thank you for writing this. There are not enough ancestor fics on here, despite all the potential they have. (The ancestors aren't even listed as characters. The blasphemy!)

The ending to this was lovely and imbued with hope despite all the dark themes and steadily deteriorating emotions that went on. You paced it very nicely, and I like the somewhat "old fashioned" style of storytelling you used.

The part where she kissed him confused me a little though, because the next line said "but she couldn't" which made me think that she couldn't kiss him, and it took me a moment to realize that what you were really saying was that she couldn't consume his rage and pain. I also think you could've elaborated a little more on how/why she began believing in the Signless and that equality among the bloods was what is truly just. I just think it would add a bit more depth to it and provide some more perspective.

But really, great job! It was succinctly written and I felt like I couldn't stop until I finished. :) It stands very well as a complete story on its own despite it's shortness, which many oneshots fail to do. Keep it up!
BooneTheDoom chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This makes so much fucking sense.

Are you sure you're not Hussie? Because I'll be damned if that isn't how shit should've gone down.
Getoutplease chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I a going to sit in a corner and sob myself to sleep now.
Timeless Illusion chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was just. Yes.

Win.

I enjoyed it immensely. :]
Lesatho chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Great story! When Scratch started in on his history lesson I was enthralled. You did it complete justice.