Reviews for Blurred
Stealthy Tiger chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Excellent story! Very well thought out and extraordinarily heartfelt.
Clementine20 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Great fiction !
messersmontana chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
such a good story, I loved it.
callmesandy chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I really enjoyed this! :)
F Maurice chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Really good. It's nice that Marty and Kensi had that talk so they could understand each other even better.
jmlane1966 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
What a beautiful story. You must be an actor as well as a writer. The way you build a character and their past experiences affecting the rest of their lives reminds me of method acting classes i took in college. Shane Brennan should hire you.
anonkp chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was so well written. You've captured the characters very well. And it was sweet and romantic and very touching.
sdia75 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
OMG, what a BRILLIANT piece.

I don't know why I am even surprised at how fabulous your pieces are anymore since I am well familiar with your skills as an author.

I am a fool for not reading this piece soon after rewatching 'Plan B' about 3 weeks ago. Like in 'The Debt', I was very curious to know what happened after and to see how Kensi and Deeks rebuilt whatever they lost during that episode (specially Deeks). Do you remember that scene at the boatshed where Deeks was making out with that Nicole person and Callen turned back to look at Kensi to see what her reaction would be. I am really useless at reading her eyes or anyone's eyes for that matter. Thats why I prefer reading where the author describes exactly what each character feels. What did you read in her eyes at that time? Was it dismay? I don't think it was jealousy as such. If it was dismay, was it because she was worried he was getting lost in the Max Gentry alias?

Anyway, about this piece, oh I absolutely adored this very revealing conversation they had side by side on the beach. Especially the part where Kensi said she didn't doubt for a second that he would come and get her when she was surrounded by lasers. Its funny cos this story was written last year but in the episode 'Blye K part 1', Deeks uses nearly the same wording when Kensi asks him if he believes that she had anything to do with tampering with that guy's car. It just shows how well you read the characters. I also love Deeks thinking that Kensi had the unique ability to make his heartbeat faster in 1 second and calm the riot in his chest the next.

When I was watching season 1, the only reason I knew that Kensi was headhunted by all these agencies is because they mentioned it in the behind the scenes. What I mean is, I don't recall actually seeing it in an episode but then again, I wasn't perhaps giving as much attention to season 1 as I did to 2 and 3.

I suppose I must rewatch 'Plan B' after reading this piece but like 'The Debt', I find it a bit of a difficult episode to watch. But unlike the Debt, I think it made perfect sense. I think I'll stick to rewatching last week's episode, the chicken that I am!

I was chatting with one of my online friends today who is a huge fan of NCIS and to a lesser extent of LA. She was saying that in this 9th season of NCIS, they've really made a mess of some of the characters. I said I agree with her (mind you, I still love that show but some of the characters don't behave in the same way they did in the earlier seasons at all). This is similar to what you said about Castle, about when the push-pull between a couple goes on for too long that the writers forget what the characters were supposed to be like in the 1st place. I sincerely hope this doesn't happen to Densi because I just can't take that. In that case, I prefer to watch a show like H50 with no couples at all. Oh talking about H50, I only knew this morning when I checked on facebook that they are doing another cross over with LA. Unlike the 1st one where Kensi appeared for just 2 minutes, this looks like a proper one where 2 characters from H50 go over. It was on this really cool site (if you are on fb) called DanielaRuahFans. At least I am 99% sure that was what it was called. It also had some really nice, behind the scenes pics and twitter messages (which was great cos I am not on twitter). I didn't like H50 at all when it first started but now I like it alot although I am not obsessed with it like some other shows! So am excited about the cross over although it seems a bit strange for LA to do a crossover with a completely unrelated show when they have a parent show. But I hear MH and MW aren't ready to do a cross over.

Oh, I didn't get why your high school teacher called you the 'comma splice queen'. Is that a grammatical reference?

Okay, now I am off to day dream about this fic a bit more.
BellaVictoria chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I've just started with Truth Be Told and I decided to see what other titles you've written. You seem to know the characters really well that you're able to keep them as close to the ones we watch on the show while at the same time giving your readers what they wish but couldn't get from TV. You're the best NCIS: LA writer I've come across. Keep up the excellent work. Much appreciated.
aligehri chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Another amazing story! I love the dynamic between these two. You really capture their essence and the great chemistry that they have...great job!
Angela6257 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
LOVED this! This seems like a conversation that could have and even should have occurred onscreen. You've really filled in some of the empty places, but it's 100% in keeping with the characters we know and love. Well done!
HesperBlaze chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Aww. I really like how you capture these two. The tension and the ease between them.
Bundibird chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
what a lovely, lovely fic. :) I really enjoyed this- you really captured their personalities well.

I could really ... is appreciate the right word? understand? Hm - lets go with appreciate. I could really appreciate the struggle between Deeks and Max; you wrote that really well in the too-sharp words and how he pulled away from Kensi.

well done- great fic. I loved how if finally came to the realisation that Kensi cared for him enough to stand up for him against himself, when he'd never had that before.

loved it. :)

Bundi.
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This story is really great. I think it's in character, and I enjoyed the emotional side. Great job!
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
superb and sweet story. loved the intimate talk between marty and kensi...loved them sharing so much of their pain and their hopes. :)