Reviews for Boxes in the Attic
guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2013
Aww cute and heartbreaking with the letters and funny at other times and hot too. This was a great fic and Nathan and Audrey are amazing together. I'm still so curious about Nathan, he's a mystery to me.
messersmontana chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
I finally got to finish reading this story, and you did a wonderful job of it. Loved it.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
This whole story had me having all mushy, warm feelings. Its been awhile since I've been able to read a Haven fanfic which isn't, angst, angst and oh more angst. Not that I mind the angst, sometimes its good way of venting, but it's also nice to simply read something warm, fluffy and soo incredibly sweet you simply want to hug these two til they break, lol.
Great fic! Keep up the wonderful work!
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
I'm so happy that you've finished out this series. It's been one of the most enjoyable ones that I've read and such a great vehicle for exploring Nathan's backstory while simultaneously deepening the partners connection. Thank you so much for sharing it with us and following it through to the end.
clarinetto14 chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Can't wait for the epilogue!
SandraDeee chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
I'm so glad you decided to continue this! I loved Audrey's comment about Nathan being very kissable. Though it was a take on the Irish costume, it was still a nice moment. As was Audrey helping Nathan clear out his mom's craft room.
jsimp1 chapter 9 . 1/7/2013
I love this story. It reminds me of cleaning out rooms after the death of my grandmother and my mother. Looking forward to an update on this!
Emily chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I've enjoyed reading this it's brought back memories of when I cleaned out my grandmothers house after she passed I hope you finish it I'd love to see how it ends
Lea chapter 9 . 3/21/2012
Glad to get the chapter thanks I thought you had abandoned this story now I cant wait for the next chapter thanks. I enjoyed the chap even if you call it filler.
clarinetto14 chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
I can't wait to see how you wind this story down! I just discovered Haven last weekend and I love your story! Update soon!
SandraDeee chapter 9 . 3/9/2012
I was so glad to see an update to this story. :) I liked getting more insight into Nathan's childhood. This might be "filler" as you put it, but when the filler is this good, it doesn't matter.

I hope your muse cooperates with you. I know how that goes!
nertooold54 chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
I hope he is keeping, or Audrey is keeping, some of the more sentimental items-like him playing hockey and good memories of him mom and dad.
siobhan.22 chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
Good story so far, please continue
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2012
This is such a great story please continue. It will be bad if you don't finish. I know there will be lots of disappointed readers. Please update thank you
divergentofhogwarts chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
I like this it is interesting
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »