Reviews for Endless
Very good and touching.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Very sweet. (:
risajoyce chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
i dont know i just like it..:)) kinda sweets in a way..:)
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
So goddamn perfect. You are a genius. I loved it.
x3michellex3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
This is exactly what I was looking for :) Thank you for writing the two of them perfectly! Keep it up, I'm begging!
Nutt Man 117 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
That would be an awesome scenario to see. Them both trapped together in a hollow log enjoying each others company :)

Thanks! :D
tricksie chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I really love little stories like this, that give a snapshot of their relationship and their caring for each other in a different way than just the straightforward romance. There are simply too few of these stories on ff because they are too hard to write, imho. The author has to hold the characters in the situation, delve deeper into their feelings in that moment, and prevent the story from toppling over into a cheesy romance. But romance has no place in this setting.

There's no place for blushing touches or physical closeness; there are no declarations of endless love. Well, not overtly. I like the turn-of-phrase on the title. With him endlessly getting hurt, and her relenting to always believe in him. The pain of the "endless" used in Sakura's frustration is gently flipped over to uncover another meaning, that she would also endlessly be with him, whether she likes it or not. And in that, there's the subtext of love. Good job!
Too Lazy To Log In chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Very lackluster. There seems to be a plot trying to get out but you keep shooting it in the foot.

Overall, very vague and rushed.