Reviews for Missing
TheRedMan chapter 1 . 1/15
() why is this so good?
l3largus chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Wow. I need to be your friend so I can get good stuff like this! lol. Seriously though, amazing story!
Jenni Saba chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Holy. Shit.
This is ah-maze-ing! I loved it.
SheldOg21 chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I can't think of the words to discribe how much I love this story.
ObsessiveCompulsiveValkyrie chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Okay, so it's about damn time I write a review. First off, I want to say that I LOVED IT. From the bittersweet opening to the powerful ending... The whole thing brought tears to my eyes.

Now, I would like to point out a few things that were off. Not wrong, but off.

1) The timeline was really fuzzy. I honestly can't blame you for this, seeing as to how you've never played the game. Chidori comes back mid-January, the final boss fight is on January thirty-first, Shinjiro wakes up from his coma late-February/Early-March, and FeMC dies on March fifth. Another thing to mention is that, during the period after the final fight and up until the day Minako dies, none of the characters remember anything with Personas. But, again, this fic was fantastic considering you didn't know anything about the game at start.

2) There's no elevator in the dorm :P

3) In-game, they use Japanese honorifics. Junpei addresses Mitsuru as 'Mitsuru-senpai' (Older student, used in respect). Mitsuru herself addresses the underclassmen-Junpei, Yukari, Fuuka, and the main character by their last names.

4) Mitsuru graduated along with Akihiko at the end of the game (March fifth) and, though I could be wrong, moved out of the dorm.

Okay, I think that's it! Now for the good stuff! I mean, wow. I loved poor Junpei's reactions to everything. He starts out as such a joker character, but I love to see him portrayed with a serious side. I love how you captured both him and Chidori in here. First as strangers, then as tense teens, then friends, and then lovers.

Ha...

Man... The smut was excellent. I can't write third-person like you do. There no way I could pull this off. Very good. -claps- I already can't wait for my next birthday! _

10/10