Reviews for If You Can Believe Your Eyes & Ears
Guest chapter 26 . 11/15/2015
Fuck you! Carlos being submissive, Logan so dominant? That sucks! The hot Latino himself sings couple of times ''Bad Boy'' in their songs.. And Logan often acts unmanly even around Camille!
I think the story sucks! Heck The writer herself sucks! Fuck you bitch
about Kames, yes its okay.. About Cargan, 3 words for you: Fuck. You. Bitch.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/15/2015
Fuck! Just Fuck! :(
why cant just Carlos be the dominant one?!
If he cant get pregnant, then simple, just let Logan be instead! 'Duh!'
Come on, he's a guy! It's not like Logan is sooo masculine,
most of the Cargan fics i've read, Carlos is the dominant one, just like James in Kames!
I'm so pissed, i thought this story was worth it but reading this chapter, i hate the way you write Cargan! it Sucks 'meh'
worst Cargan writer to me! Fuck
DianaRam chapter 26 . 11/20/2013
Awwww I love Cargan!
DianaRam chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
Small correction, (sorry I'm native Spanish speaker) in "Papá, usted no tiene que hacer este" it would be better to replace like "Papá, no tienes que hacer esto"
"Usted" is waaay to formal for normal conversation
"Tienes" doesn't make it plural because of the "s" it actually helps to omit the "usted" without making the phrase sound burglar.

(Sorry if had to correct it but i feel better with myself by doing it)
Btw, I love the your story.
Susuki6789 chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
Why is Julian soooo mean to Angel? I Like angel, He seems like such a sweet baby and he reminds me of...me!
BTRlover2000 chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
Wow twins cant wait to read part 3
BTRlover2000 chapter 19 . 11/25/2012
Yay Logan finally felt the baby
BTRlover2000 chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
Aww so sweet
BTRlover2000 chapter 16 . 11/25/2012
That was so beautiful. :)
BTRlover2000 chapter 14 . 11/25/2012
Yay I'm sooo happy Carlos. Got pregnant I was a little scared for a second but now everythink is ok yay BTW good story :)
BTRlover2000 chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Aww I was hoping he was pregnant.:( oh well good story :)
BTRlover2000 chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Loo I loved the ending
BTRlover2000 chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
Love it

Aihime195 chapter 26 . 10/22/2012
'.'...AFSFDJAJKAJHACDAFAGHA BABIES X3 Im so glad Cargan got three babies Darren sounds SO ADORABLE! great...im only 17 and i want to get married before having a family and I cant stop thinking about babies X3 oh well everything has their time...and now to the other sequel WOOHOO! XD
kammess chapter 26 . 7/23/2012