Reviews for Speak Now
Clara chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
this is heartbreaking for me. but despite that, it's really beautiful too.
i really hope you'd come back and continue with your story.
i'd love to know how it will all turn out.
Clara chapter 4 . 10/18/2014
damn. this made me cry. i feel so sad for quinn.
FabrevansFTW chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
I can't believe it's only now I've come across your fic. I really hope you haven't abandoned this. I hope you'd continue with it. You've made me cry actually with the previous chapters. I love Sam and Quinn so much. Thanks so much for writing them! And like I said, I hope you'd continue the story. It's angst-filled but it's beautiful. :)
floatingmagic chapter 8 . 4/2/2013
EVERYTIME A FABREVANS STORY ENDS INCOMPLETE, A UNICORN DIES.

Ahhhh! Can I just PM you and ask what you planned out for the story? Even if you don't finish it? :(((((
maroulucky25 chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
wοnderful stοry! pls update!
elena.quam chapter 8 . 8/21/2012
Your fanfiction is AMAZING! I'm in love whith this fanfiction! Maybe is later but please complete this fanfiction. You can make and only one chapter...for example: you can make the wedding and you can do Sam told 'No' and Sam y Quinn end together. .2 years later Quinn is pregnant! Please finish! :-)
infinitylove27 chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
omggggg sooo good pls keep on going! i love it so much and i am guessing that the last chapter (or one of the last chapters) will be called speak now, where quinn will speaks and then sam says, "oh quinn i've loved you for this whole time," and then katies gonna be in the background screa,ing her head off. but anyways rlly good story and i love ur other stories too :) and all of them are about fabrevans :DDDD
Sammy chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT UPDATE D: SOO GOODDDD
derp chapter 8 . 4/19/2012
IF YOU DONT UPDATE. I WILL KILL YOU. YEP I KNOW A GUY. FABREVANS 33
Ana chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
OMFG! So good! this is probably my favorite fic at the moment. If you don't update soon, I will cry.
anon chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
gahd this is good i cant believe i stumbled upon this fic only now! update now lol
FabrevansIsEndgame chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
I can't wait for an update! I love it! :)
cbell123 chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
This story is SO CUTE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! Fabrevans forever, right? Please keep writing because it is ADORABLE! :)
Gloria chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
Wow I love how every chapter has a song! And it's Taylor swift! Yayy awesome
quam314159 chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Really great! Please make more! I really like this story!:)