Reviews for Speak Now
RJRRAA chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON!
Lindsey chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
I love love love love this fanfiction. It is one of my favorites and the taylor swift song lyric are just perfect! I can not wait for the net chapter! Please put it up as soon as possible!
Ai chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Wowwww this is so great! Update please... Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
FabrevanSwifty13 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Ahhh, I loveeee all the dramas, update soon,

btw, please read my story too if you hv time :)
RJRRAA chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
LOVED IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH, PLZ PLZ PLZ WRITE SOON
quam314159 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Such a good chapter! Please make more!:) I love this story!:)
alli2345 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Very cute
QuinnandSam chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
omg! i feel so bad for them. its so sad how their both in love with each other but are trying to make everyone around them happy, even though it means that they wont be happy. i loved this chapter so much and i cant wait fro the next one! update soon!
gleeked chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
T is one of the best stories I ever have read. HONESTLY.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!
Tessie chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Argh! Sam! Quinn! Why oh why? This reconciliation was going to be harder than I thought! :( Please update! :D But I totally LOVE this fic! :)
Lia chapter 6 . 11/6/2011
Update please... i can't wait for the next chapter. pleaseeee update soon i love this story
ForeverBreathlessXO chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Love it love it love it love it. You capture everyone extremely well, can't wait to read more :)
FabrevanSwifty13 chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Aww, so great! I love tht it's based on swift's songs... sooo It gonna be Speak Now at the wedding, right? But idk why, but im looking for Better than Revenge too, and You Belong with Me
Ai chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
OH GOD! I love this story! Please update soon! Don't stop okay? This story is so good and this one is one of my favorite stories
mayzzRC chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
This was amazing ! I literally fell of my couch when sam said he loved Quinn :D can't wait for the next chapter , update soon !
67 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »