Reviews for He Belongs In My Heart
JoKuL FrOsTi chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Please, please, pretty pretty please updatesoon...?
Gap Between the Lines chapter 6 . 10/29/2012
D: Peter's left her! He's gone back to Neverland... Will he come back? Why doesn't he remember Wendy? So many questions... Please update soon! :D
Bow girl chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
He goes back to neverland(shock). Well he'll come ? Well keep this awsome story going! Update soon.
going to happen at neverland.I just know it.
Rock On!
MADARTIST chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
thank you. so much. i can understand what your talking about school and all of that. its stopped me from writing too, and i absolutely Hate it. thanks for updating. i eagerly await the next one.
katnissforlife chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Live it update again soon pls
NerdiGirl chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
AHHHHHH! More more more! I love where this story is going :D And I noticed its all in first person this time! Great job, can't wait for moooreeee :)

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
NerdiGirl chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Wow! Intense. Like I said before, I love Peter's innocence, it's a quality that's lost in most fanfictions, but at the same time he knows how to handle himself. The only critique I have is to watch perspective change. Decide on whether to use first or third person, but don't constantly flick in between. For the most part, I recommend first person (it seems to be working well) but I can see why you would write it in third. Just pick one, okay? Other than that, I love the concept, and I can't wait to see where it goes.
Bow girl chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
I love this story don't give up on it. If you do I will come and find you. Kidding! But DONT GIVE UP ON STORY!and UPDATE! :)
EnglandIsAwesome chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
This story is awesome I can't believe she's from costa rica guanacaste I use too live there
NerdiGirl chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
So sweet :) I love how Peter is so innocent. Can't wait for more :)

Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
NerdiGirl chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Love it so far!
greenluvr14 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Story sounds good so far. :) Has potential. Can't wait to read more.