Reviews for Different Lives
Fred chapter 41 . 3/29
Brothers don't touch their sister like this, well unless they are very very creepy.
Epeefencer chapter 29 . 3/13
Don't like that Harry has abandoned his mate, Ginny for a visit to the shifters. It is a completely sefish move and contrart to what he would be doing now that he has claimed her as his. You also have trouble with the tense of words, using stood where you should be using standing is a perfect example.
KingRider6911 chapter 49 . 9/29/2014
Incredible story you have here. I loved every minute of it!
nights decent chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
OH THANK GOD! I have looked through over 150 Harry potters looking for this story and on a whim I type in lily nothing else and narrow it down to this story and some other story I don't really care about :p it took three days of going through every category I could think of to find this story cause I last read it two years ago...beautiful story by the way
FreelanceBum chapter 17 . 4/29/2014
Shifters deserve discrimination, they are dangerous. If they can't control themselves to the point of wanting to murder for holding a hand.
FreelanceBum chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Large cats can't purr. Rule of thumb is if a cat can purr, it can't roar. And vice versa.
FreelanceBum chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
I honestly can't see Hermione and Ron becoming friends, much less more, without Harry.
Dr8gn chapter 49 . 4/26/2014
what a awesome story
peggie63 chapter 49 . 2/9/2014
Very unique plot line; I really enjoyed it, thanks!
anna chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This story seems great and i love the idea, but maybe you could get someone to look at it for you? It would be so much easier and nicer to reed with out all the small errors in the language.

I'm just at the first chapter right now.
Guest chapter 49 . 1/3/2014
I love this story! Its amazing and great to read any time. Awesome job
Engrprince chapter 45 . 7/11/2013
Is Luna with Neville or is Hannah or are the both with him?
Engrprince chapter 40 . 7/10/2013
Great story I still don't like Ron
Engrprince chapter 29 . 7/10/2013
I hope he is not a cheating bastard :(
Engrprince chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
So far a great story. Again I never liked Ron, but you are doing well.