Reviews for All The Colors In Between
Why I'm sad now why * tears*
So very confusing and I lile and understand confusing stories but this oh I hope it ends making sense; two more chapters to go.
jzjdjs chapter 9 . 11/5/2013
A voice in my head was telling me not to read this story cuz it had angst in it. I'm glad i didnt listen.
Kita Me chapter 9 . 5/31/2013
I cannot express how drawn I am to this story. The first chapter had me with an effortlessness that made me want to keep reading and as I finished each new chapter, I found myself enjoying this story more and more. I think it was in the middle of the fifth or sixth chapter when I started thinking that maybe it was Sasuke who was the actual patient...and I was proven right, just after his panic attacks started surfacing. I would like to have a clearer idea of what Sasuke is actually going through when when he "comes to" (although scenes about his horrific past have been revealed, it has yet to show how things progressed to the point where he had to be committed to a mental asylum). I'd also like to know how that disembodied voice which tells him about his past figures in everything-and I hope it's not just a fictional device used for the sake of explaining things-but I'm willing for this to unfold and furthermore, I'd like to believe that, for the better part, this isn't so. For now, I'll settle for the next chapter, which I pray shall reveal who Naruto has been to Sasuke all these years up until he more or less started cancelling things out. Might I add to all this that I admire the situation your writing explores and the way with which you are able to execute scenes in your writing. Please, if it's possible, do grace us with more chapters soon. I'd love to get a new chapter alert regarding your writing. Yes, I am adding you to my alerts. Good work. Well done. *Smile*
KisaWolfz chapter 9 . 5/28/2013
Oh jeeze I cant wait to see how this story plays out!
ZombifiedWulf chapter 9 . 5/27/2013
Dude! This is amazing! Excited about the next few chapters!
FallenAngelVamp chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
I love this kind of story but yet it is so confusing.
naname396 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I believe this will be a very nice read! I haven't encoutered something similar before. :)
ZombifiedWulf chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
Aw, hell. You're gonna make me cry, aren't you? I'm already tearing up lol. Oh man...

This fic is amazing. Super clever! (: Thank you so much for writing this. I look forward to more chapters and more tears.
gabrielsangel23 chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
really great story but I'am beyond confused anyways please please please update soon I'm dying to understand whats going on.
The-Muchina-Shay chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I'll be honest, this story is extremely too scarey for me, and yet i cant wait for the next chapter! I really got into sasukes character and thought i was going crazey along with him. It was all so confusing and horrifying that i have that goosebumbs and the trembles! Great job on this story btw, its really getting a reaction out of me.
princessofd chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
I love this story! It's so cool! I have no idea what's happening and I kinda like that. Your writing style flows nicely and the suspense is honestly killing me.
darkk.razberii chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
maggie87 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
I just came across this story today and read all 6 chapters. Please keep it going, I am dying to see what happens next!
Zaacna chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
I am so CONFUSED! Am i suppose to be? If so, you are doing a good job. I feel like I'm in sasuke's shoes, more or less. Also, i wanted to see more interaction with Naruto and the other patients. I like the one with kiba and karin and i was kinda hoping for more.