Reviews for Aoi's Love Challenges
Shintaro chapter 29 . 5/11
keep goingg, its fun, i wanna know whats next!
Hope u find it partner...keep up the good work
Sometime I laugh hardly because the story is funny... Keep up the good work
I watch all your proluoge...and I love it... Hope u can update this fast cause I can't wait what's gonna happen
Oakwhite chapter 29 . 2/27
Why... Continue... Please...
rjextrix chapter 29 . 12/24/2016
what happened after this
kiriko chapter 29 . 12/14/2016
you are really good writer . plz make aoi and oga more close . my fav pairing
ash chapter 29 . 11/9/2016
Plz update. This story is the best i have seen in this pairing. The characters are as they should be in the real manga and anime . Especially Oga. Real fun story. Its like seeing next episode of it with just the exception of romance between oga and aoi . Hope you see this and understand how much i liked this 't wait for the next chap... : )
Guest chapter 29 . 7/20/2016
Please update. An intricate story line and wonderful imagination such as yours should not be put to waste.
Party4Ever chapter 29 . 7/6/2016
Eh, too bad the author has left fan fiction. This is a really good piece of work. Aside from the small occasional grammatical errors, it's really good. Really funny, too! The characters are exactly what they would be if it was a part of the original Beelzebub. Aside from the grammar errors, this directly goes into the funniest works I've ever read. If you ever come back, kudos to you.

Even with the grammatical errors, I rate it 8.5 with a B ! Let me tell you, it's a rare occasion when I rate a story higher than a 7 or a C . Nice work!
Shiori-R chapter 12 . 7/4/2016
nnnnnnpbp p p pp. pbpbp. p. p K. p nmkp 7
Anon chapter 29 . 6/7/2016
Is there a continuation for this?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
Love this fanfict!. Please update more chapter plss!
Guest1 chapter 29 . 1/21/2016
When will you Update? we're kind of waiting! Please update!:)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/28/2015